It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gowdy: FBI Acted Properly With Use of Informant

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I find it very disingenuous everyone that is now dog piling on Gowdy. I know many of you, as well as myself for YEARS now have championed Gowdy to the ends of the earth. Hell most of you were even wanting him to throw his hat in the ring for POTUS.......

And now, since he says something you dont like, all the sudden hes a charlatan and should be strung up?

Look hes either always been as honest and a fighter for the truth as hes ever been, or you guys were lying and were just behind him at the time because he was doing what you wanted at the time......

but you cant have it both ways, and it just makes you look exceedingly dishonest at this point to act this way.

I still like Gowdy, I think hes is and had been a good man trying to do the best he can and get to the truth of things his whole career......

I might not always agree with him, but im not going to lambaste him as a horrible person and a sell out just because he says something I might not like...........Im pretty sure he has more facts than I or YOU on this whole fiasco.....

Im not a big Trump supporter, I do give the man credit when its due, and I think hes done some great things, and I have on a few occasions defended him against ridiculousness.......but at the same time.....theres plenty that comes from his supporters.

This is why its hard for me to ever be on the "Trump Train" , the level of dishonest jumps yall make sometimes and the "hero worship" is just disturbing at times.

This.... "Look what he said, GET HIM! BURN HIM!" mentality is no better than what you accuse those on the left of when they do it, so if youre going to complain about it, maybe clean up your own house......

Yours Truly,
Your friendly neighborhood Constitutional Conservative
edit on 5/30/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Kinda ironic, but Hillary basically got taken out by a Weiner.

Second line.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

you are lost in the liberal circle jerk

have your memories been wiped???

nypost.com...

The thing is this.

If they decide to go with the counter intel investigative narrative then they have to answer for the trump investigation

If they decide to go with the trump investigation and mueller being appointed to investigate trump then they have to answer for the counter intell investigation.

rock and a hard place cause they can not have it both ways and as per the scope papers it points to an illegal trump investigation turned into a counter intel investigation. completely illegal

they will indeed have to make a choice

yes i have made some threads about it but nobody cares until the msm tells them to

in reality it is a show for us that has the timing already laid out.

In the end none of any of the crimes by either side will matter as it will likely all end with a simple scotus ruling over constitutionality and everything the msm have fed us over the span of the investigation will fall by the way side and not matter at all

that is how the system works as it is void of human logic in a very machine like manner

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I find that to be true as well.

My opinion of Gowdy hasn't changed one bit.... like I said earlier, always liked him and still do.

Personally, I see no reason to doubt him or change my opinion of him.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Kinda ironic, but Hillary basically got taken out by a Weiner.

Second line.

More like she got "schlonged" by a Weiner?
I read she was into huma so it is ironic.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Wait you actually believe that the FBI conspired to help Hillary win the election? Is your memory just choosing not to remember how Comey made a HUGE announcement a week before the election about reopening the Hillary investigation?

Please detail to me how that was supposed to help her win the election. I really want to hear that spin.

I don't think anyone believe the FBI as an organization played into the election in a political way to support Hillary, but we have seen that there has been some people in leadership positions that could have had political motives in their actions that took it easy on Hillary and most likely follow leads from the DOJ. Comey's announcement was a cover his ass event.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

He pretty much pissed on all his supporters when he decided to not run again and he began to side with hillary and the deep state at every opportunity.

Remember the thread when he announced his retirement? People were pissed.

Also he was the bulldog that helped sweep and downplay hillaries investigation under the rug.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

a reply to: Grambler

The point wasn't that he did it to help or not help her. The point was that FBI wasn't running some secret agenda to get her elected because they wouldn't have made that announcement if they were.

Unless they assumed it was in the bag for her.

Again we will see

If the IG report shows there was wrongdoing by the fbi into the Hillary investigation what will you say then?

Why are you worried about how I'll act? You should stay in your own lane and worry about your own actions if things don't turn out how you want. You guys act so convinced that the IG report will be favorable to you, yet even Trey Gowdy couldn't find anything to indict Hillary over. I imagine that the IG report will find a mistake or two but nothing game changing. That's my prediction.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

The point wasn't that he did it to help or not help her. The point was that FBI wasn't running some secret agenda to get her elected because they wouldn't have made that announcement if they were.

Again we will see

If the IG report shows there was wrongdoing by the fbi into the Hillary investigation what will you say then?

Why are you worried about how I'll act? You should stay in your own lane and worry about your own actions if things don't turn out how you want. You guys act so convinced that the IG report will be favorable to you, yet even Trey Gowdy couldn't find anything to indict Hillary over. I imagine that the IG report will find a mistake or two but nothing game changing. That's my prediction.

My prediction is that if it says there was any wrong doing, all of the trump haters that told us we shouldn’t investigate the fbi, and questioning them would hurt America, will downplay it

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I like Gowdy

I do think that people that will go from liking someone to hating them because they disagree with you are ridiculous

At the end of this, I may well disagree with Gowdy on this

I don’t care, I still like him

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Took it easy on Hillary? The Obama admin was SUPER soft on the whole Russia trying to help the Trump campaign bit.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Again we will see

My prediction is that if it says there was any wrong doing, all of the trump haters that told us we shouldn’t investigate the fbi, and questioning them would hurt America, will downplay it

Oh so we are doubting others now? Ok then, my prediction is that if the IG report comes back negative you'll just move the goal posts back to the next carrot on a stick.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

He pretty much pissed on all his supporters when he decided to not run again and he began to side with hillary and the deep state at every opportunity.

Remember the thread when he announced his retirement? People were pissed.

Also he was the bulldog that helped sweep and downplay hillaries investigation under the rug.

So? He decided not to run again.... That's a. Personal choice not everyone else's..... How does that change the work he has done or his impecable record? For that to make people call him a shill says more about the intellect of his accusers....

And he's never downplayed her investigation.... He was like a dog on a bone w Hillary for YEARS including bengazi.....

Sounds to me like people just need a scape goat to be mad at
edit on 5/30/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

My prediction is that if it says there was no wrong doing, the Trump cult will declare open war on the FBI... to the point of bombing field offices and shooting agents. After all, isn't that what the NRA says the Second Amendment is for?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I was just outlining the feelings everyone had at the time he made the announcment.

He came out like a raging bull against hillary and the gang and many were hoping he would show valid results then he announced his retirement and since he has been shilling in a very clever way.

People that lost faith in him are indeed justified by the lame duck he turned into.

zero results
edit on 30-5-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

My prediction is that if it says there was no wrong doing, the Trump cult will declare open war on the FBI... to the point of bombing field offices and shooting agents. After all, isn't that what the NRA says the Second Amendment is for?

I predict you are wrong.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Again we will see

Oh so we are doubting others now? Ok then, my prediction is that if the IG report comes back negative you'll just move the goal posts back to the next carrot on a stick.

As long as evidence is available to see for what the IG decides, I will have no reason to doubt it even if it says the fbi acted totally fine

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

It *could* be true that Comey's thinking was somewhere along those lines but I don't think it's quite accurate to characterize that as an attempt to help Hillary that backfired even if it's true.

I don't think it is true though. I think what Comey did was motivated by criticism he'd taken for his earlier announcement. I think he was trying to offset that somehow to benefit perceptions of himself and the FBI and instead he just made a bigger mess of things.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: DJW001

I predict you are wrong.

We will know soon enough. What will you, personally, do when it turns out the FBI did nothing wrong?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Again we will see

As long as evidence is available to see for what the IG decides, I will have no reason to doubt it even if it says the fbi acted totally fine

Translation: since the IG's investigation will refer to information which cannot be declassified, you will dismiss its findings.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join