It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

Again, one woman, so what?
You MGTOW guys just seem bitter little boys to me.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

So what?
One woman doesn't represent the entire gender.
But carry on whining about women though, it makes me chuckle.
Who are these women you MGTOW guys are attracting? I don't know any like you describe, never have. I love all the women in my life.

And all the feminists spreading lies, and not backing down after he was proven innocent? And all the feminist readers that don't call them out?

One woman doesn't, but many are representative of a good chunk of women.

There are double standards, if a guy did the same he would be vilified by 100s if not 1000s of activists groups.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: bulwarkz

www.bing.com...

It's about consensual sex turning violent and redefining if it's okay if the man can do whatever he wants during the act without asking permission, such as removing a condom.

Saying 'no' is 'no' no matter when - including during. This is the main point which should not get buried under this extremist act.

A woman pricks the condom, which is almost equivalent to removing, and there is no issue. A woman takes the used condom and uses it to impregnate against the man's will, and there is no issue. Either case the man must pay child support and nothing illegal happened.

You see it is legal for the woman to effectively remove the condom against the man's will but if the man does anything similar it is illegal.

No still means No.

But if the man says no it means yes if the woman wants to UNDER THE LAW.

And again you film an art piece simulating rape, after a false allegation, it doesn't make the false allegation right.

She was in love, and having consensual sex, having obsessive thoughts about the man, and one year after the relationship ends, because he didn't correspond her feelings, she becomes spiteful makes stuff up and some say has her friends make stuff up, and then the mainstream media goes on a blitz.

All evidence and communication shows, before, after, confirm the man innocent.

Neither you nor I, nor anyone else was there in the room with them, so we don't know squat.

We know based on facts that she lied though

She said she said 'yes' to sex but 'no' to violence and him removing his condom. This is a sticky wicket situation for women who have to deal with this type of sexual situation and some women consider it rape while others blame themselves for putting themselves in that situation.

The point is she picked him, and you guys picked the women you are whining about. So my advice would be to make better choices moving forward for her and all of you.

A claim made after a year of strongly seeking the guy, and sending him constant affectionate messages. Once her desire for commitment was spurned by the guy, she made the claim since he didn't reciprocate her feelings, out of spite.

You assume a claim made after a year is true, from someone that was constantly pleased and accepting of everything going in the relation and 'obsessively' wanting more from the other party.

When it all points to spiteful made up lies.

We could go tit for tat on extremist situations of both genders, but I am not playing that game.

If you have legit beefs with injustice then why aren't you protesting your government for change?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

So what?
Who are these women you MGTOW guys are attracting? I don't know any like you describe, never have. I love all the women in my life.

And all the feminists spreading lies, and not backing down after he was proven innocent? And all the feminist readers that don't call them out?

There are double standards, if a guy did the same he would be vilified by 100s if not 1000s of activists groups.

No many women are not representative of a good chunk of women, just the ones you guys pick or look for online. Stop wallowing and start moving forward with healing is my advice to all of you.
edit on 16CDT12America/Chicago014121230 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

There are pricks in both genders, some men beat women, some women rip men off, but the whole genders on both sides are not generally like that.
I think if you are attracting horrible women then you need to start asking questions about yourself.
MGTOW is lame as # as a movement.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

So what?

No many women are not representative of a good chunk of women, just the ones you guys pick or look for online. Stop wallowing and start moving forward with healing is my advice to all of you.

MSM sources with tens or hundreds of thousands of followers, and these not calling out lies, are a clear indication, that many are onboard.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

www.bing.com...

It's about consensual sex turning violent and redefining if it's okay if the man can do whatever he wants during the act without asking permission, such as removing a condom.

Saying 'no' is 'no' no matter when - including during. This is the main point which should not get buried under this extremist act.

A woman pricks the condom, which is almost equivalent to removing, and there is no issue. A woman takes the used condom and uses it to impregnate against the man's will, and there is no issue. Either case the man must pay child support and nothing illegal happened.

You see it is legal for the woman to effectively remove the condom against the man's will but if the man does anything similar it is illegal.

No still means No.

And again you film an art piece simulating rape, after a false allegation, it doesn't make the false allegation right.

She was in love, and having consensual sex, having obsessive thoughts about the man, and one year after the relationship ends, because he didn't correspond her feelings, she becomes spiteful makes stuff up and some say has her friends make stuff up, and then the mainstream media goes on a blitz.

Neither you nor I, nor anyone else was there in the room with them, so we don't know squat.

She said she said 'yes' to sex but 'no' to violence and him removing his condom. This is a sticky wicket situation for women who have to deal with this type of sexual situation and some women consider it rape while others blame themselves for putting themselves in that situation.

The point is she picked him, and you guys picked the women you are whining about. So my advice would be to make better choices moving forward for her and all of you.

A claim made after a year of strongly seeking the guy, and sending him constant affectionate messages. Once her desire for commitment was spurned by the guy, she made the claim since he didn't reciprocate her feelings, out of spite.

You assume a claim made after a year is true, from someone that was constantly pleased and accepting of everything going in the relation and 'obsessively' wanting more from the other party.

We could go tit for tat on extremist situations of both genders, but I am not playing that game.

If you have legit beefs with injustice then why aren't you protesting your government for change?

MRAs are vilified all over the board, and have accomplished nothing. The most extreme amongst them are taken as example and used to paint the lot of them. While misandrist feminist extremist are ignored on the other side. Just another double standard of the MSM that most go along with.

You want government to truly change? You seek the tools to enact change irrespective of opposition, if you're lucky you gain said tools, if not tough luck.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

www.bing.com...

No still means No.

MRAs are vilified all over the board, and have accomplished nothing. The most extreme amongst them are taken as example and used to paint the lot of them. While misandrist feminist extremist are ignored on the other side. Just another double standard of the MSM that most go along with.

You want government to truly change? You seek the tools to enact change irrespective of opposition, if you're lucky you gain said tools, if not tough luck.

Your self-defeating excuses are many.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

There are pricks in both genders, some men beat women, some women rip men off, but the whole genders on both sides are not generally like that.
I think if you are attracting horrible women then you need to start asking questions about yourself.

MGTOW is the result of laws enacted and approved by the majority. Protection from unjust laws may be lame in your eyes, but in reality it is not.

Many men have woken to see women who behaved entirely different, loving and caring, and had a facade of another person for years or decades. Don't come with BS, when you yourself could be subject to the same in due time.

We can only judge others by their external behavior, if their external behavior is a lie, there's no way to tell the truth.
edit on 21-6-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Do you actually know any women like that in real life? I don't.
I've got a core group of around 50 female friends, then another hundred or so in my wider life tribe, and none of them are like the whiny feminists you see online, just decent women who make mistakes same as any human does.
I've asked every friend male/female since reading this thread and everyone thinks MGTOW is lame and ridiculous.
Is it just a US thing or maybe whiny blokes in London or something?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
God what a polemic this thread is.

I think there is something autistic about this mgtow thing.
I don't mean that as an insult, but it seems to me it's packed with men who are unable to meet a woman and see her as a distinct human being, with her own motivations, desires, hopes and fears.

Anyone stuck inside the toxic bubble of poisonous group think that mgtow seems to be needs getting out. It's like a damn cult.

As a father, if my daughter ever bought one of these weirdos home, that would be it. No way would I allow that to carry on like it was OK.
Similarly, if any of my boys got caught up in this, then there would be huge trouble.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

MGTOW is the result of laws enacted and approved by the majority. Protection from unjust laws may be lame in your eyes, but in reality it is not.

Many men have woken to see women who behaved entirely different, loving and caring, and had a facade of another person for years or decades. Don't come with BS, when you yourself could be subject to the same in due time.

We can only judge others by their external behavior, if their external behavior is a lie, there's no way to tell the truth.

Or is this about the doormat change, where once a woman finds her voice or backbone the doormat was then pulled out from under you?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I've got a core group of around 50 female friends, then another hundred or so in my wider life tribe, and none of them are like the whiny feminists you see online, just decent women who make mistakes same as any human does.
I've asked every friend male/female since reading this thread and everyone thinks MGTOW is lame and ridiculous.

Depends how you paint it. And most anyone paints themselves in a good light. Even the nastiest most disagreeable of persons will often try to say they are nice and have done no wrong. One would have to do proper research into someone to see whether they're nice or not.

Someone who is objective like me, and has observed people behave in public, I've seen examples that hint the true nature of many, and there are plenty of individuals who seem or hint at being rotten out there.

Your comment that you know dozens of individuals and they're all nice. Could be but that is probably unlikely. More likely you don't know them well enough, and at least some have presented a distorted picture of themselves to you.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

I don't mean that as an insult, but it seems to me it's packed with men who are unable to meet a woman and see her as a distinct human being, with her own motivations, desires, hopes and fears.

Anyone stuck inside the toxic bubble of poisonous group think that mgtow seems to be needs getting out. It's like a damn cult.

As a father, if my daughter ever bought one of these weirdos home, that would be it. No way would I allow that to carry on like it was OK.
Similarly, if any of my boys got caught up in this, then there would be huge trouble.

I agree, similarly I become very outspoken with my daughter's choices as love can be blind, but a mother's gaze can cut through the lame attempts at acting something one is not. My son is my son, enough said, no worries there.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Lol yes!
My son is early 20's, I showed him this thread and he pissed laughing.
Everyone I've asked since learning about MGTOW has pissed laughing, male and female.
I reckon it's just an internet thing by people who live in their mother's basement and can't get a bird, that or hipster London types whining about women.
It's hilarious to be honest, not something we whine about in these parts, we recognise our gender roles and respect each other.

I'm moving a female friends washing machine tomorrow, she'll cook me food, we'll watch a chick flick, drink some wine, and get intimate.
These MGTOW boys need to get out more.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Depends how you paint it. And most anyone paints themselves in a good light. Even the nastiest most disagreeable of persons will often try to say they are nice and have done no wrong. One would have to do proper research into someone to see whether they're nice or not.

Someone who is objective like me, and has observed people behave in public, I've seen examples that hint the true nature of many, and there are plenty of individuals who seem or hint at being rotten out there.

Your comment that you know dozens of individuals and they're all nice. Could be but that is probably unlikely. More likely you don't know them well enough, and at least some have presented a distorted picture of themselves to you.

There is a reason there is a saying 'you can't tell a book by its cover', obviously with your past bad choices you haven't leaned anything.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

All that's needed is for your wife or one of your kids future wives to brutally abuse them for no reason, and have the WHOLE power of the law to bully them, for you to change your stance.

The laws must be changed, and until they are it is simply a ridiculous risk to cohabitate or marry, whether you like it or not.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

All that's needed is for your wife or one of your kids future wives to brutally abuse them for no reason, and have the WHOLE power of the law to bully them, for you to change your stance.

The laws must be changed, and until they are it is simply a ridiculous risk to cohabitate or marry, whether you like it or not.

You could remedy that with a prenup to cohabitation, where there's a will there's a way.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

No, I know people can be pricks, we're all human, male and female, but tarnishing an entire gender is lame as #.
My tribe is deeply connected, and because I am very much friends with the female side I actually know the score, they have to deal with much more bull# from blokes than us guy's do.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

You could remedy that with a prenup to cohabitation, where there's a will there's a way.

Judges have been seen to treat prenups like used up toilet paper. Prenups can be invalidated.

Even multimillionaires with the best lawyers have had issues.

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join