It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorMH

originally posted by: amazing
This thread has taken a left turn, still interesting though.

Who cares if a guy wears pink?
Who cares if someone is gay?

And then there was a post about liking women but only those that are feminine. Not sure what that means. Does that mean anyone that only wears dresses, and is a stay at home mom? What about women that do martial arts or wear jeans?

Somehow "pink" is related to woman in a very specific way, or gays.. lmfao

I wonder what feminine means too, probably i'm not in that group, oh well

I shoot guns, wear only jeans or basketball shorts, boots or sneakers

I'm a guy i guess, too bad

Funny, somehow claiming you are a woman made you give off a sense of entitlement.
So you are a girl, a young immature girl.
You are too young and certainly not my type.
If you thought a pic of a girl was supposed to make us drool and fawn over you, bwahahaha!
Really?
You are not my type. I would and do thoroughly reject all pretentious girl's. I am older now. After sex you would have to be able to hold up your end of a conversation.
Your type bores me to tears. I would rather endure sticking my head in a hornets nest

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz

And then there was a post about liking women but only those that are feminine. Not sure what that means. Does that mean anyone that only wears dresses, and is a stay at home mom? What about women that do martial arts or wear jeans?

Funny, somehow claiming you are a woman made you give off a sense of entitlement.
If you thought a pic of a girl was supposed to make us drool and fawn over you, bwahahaha!
Really?
You are not my type. I would and do thoroughly reject all pretentious girl's. I am older now. After sex you would have to be able to hold up your end of a conversation.
Your type bores me to tears. I would rather endure sticking my head in a hornets nest

And who told you i wanted to be your type lmao

And who told you that's why i posted it? Are you so lame to think that i was trying to get your attention?

Are you really like this out there? You get tricked so easily, i bet you are angry right now, i can tell lol

No one cares i don't care about you and from what i can see no one else, you are empty and blind, and act like an ugly person, who would want to be with someone like that

Everything i say you think i say it directed at you when i didn't even know you existed a few days ago and yet when i was talking to someone else you replied and acted like it was about you xaxa

See you are the one looking for attention, which you will never have the way you want it so desperately anyway

Have a nice life

And i posted that pic to show that i don't wear "normal" girly clothes and nothing else, i don't care about you dumb guy why don't you realize that?

I just love bothering you, so much fun

edit on 21-6-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

Well you certainly aren't a gentlemen.
Guess I'm old fashioned.
You got a lot of hate a lota hate you gotta let that crap go man.
edit on 21-6-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

I always thought you were a old dude tbh lol.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

I always thought you were a old dude tbh lol.

LMFAO most people do.

I think it is because of how i speak, i learned english from guys only and then i have never been "girly" in that way anyway, i was raised by my grand father and he was military guy and very hard on us so i was raised like that

Oh well it doesn't change much i am how i am in the end and that's all fine by me

Also the name of this account does not help, i did not chose it, i took over this account from my brother after about 8 months after he created it, we shared it before that and then he gave it up and i changed the password. Should have created my own account, was dumb now that i think about it

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
But come on guys who really cares? How you all live your lives don't mean much to me nor mine to you.
No point getting mad at others choices and no point blaming each other for our own lives have turned out.
Just remember move forward never wallow.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
But come on guys who really cares? How you all live your lives don't mean much to me nor mine to you.
No point getting mad at others choices and no point blaming each other for our own lives have turned out.
Just remember move forward never wallow.

But it's all the way around, backwards. No one can let go and they are grouping up thinking dumb things, it doesn't make any sense to be like that and they want to be like that because if they didn't want then they would not continue to look for reasons

All this thing is dumb, and lame, and sad

edit on 21-6-2018 by WarriorMH because: bad grammar sorry

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Really?

And who told you that's why i posted it? Are you so lame to think that i was trying to get your attention?

Are you really like this out there? You get tricked so easily, i bet you are angry right now, i can tell lol

No one cares i don't care about you and from what i can see no one else, you are empty and blind, and act like an ugly person, who would want to be with someone like that

Everything i say you think i say it directed at you when i didn't even know you existed a few days ago and yet when i was talking to someone else you replied and acted like it was about you xaxa

See you are the one looking for attention, which you will never have the way you want it so desperately anyway

Have a nice life

And i posted that pic to show that i don't wear "normal" girly clothes and nothing else, i don't care about you dumb guy why don't you realize that?

You posted it for attention.
Right?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

We are all flawed human beings we all think we are right.
Anyhow I got a good view of Saturn in my bed and I'm off to Bo Bo's.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Really?

Have a nice life

Right?

Nah, just to bother you because i love you in secret and i don't know how else to let you know about it

I'm immature alright

I like to take paper napkins apart and make small balls that then i throw into the face of the guy that wants to date me just to see how he reacts when he feels bullied

Because you know, he may be strong willed and he will do the same to me and laugh or he will be a dimwit and he will look down get all down and then look like he's going to cry and feel weak

I also like to scrap my knife and fork every know and then to bother him just to test how he reacts when mad at me

I also like to say good night and go away without letting him say anything else just so that he has to pretend he wasn't going to say anything at all or try to kiss or whatever

You see i'm an idiot immature so whatever lmao

You are continually replying to things i say to someone else so you are looking for attention

How about this, i will reply to other people, just like i was doing when you interfered, and then we can pretend we don't know each other exist. How about that, fair deal?

I guess you are right and i can tell and it's fine, i'm not your type and mostly nobodies type and that's perfectly fine i'm happy and i have lots of dates and good friends and everything in between, i don't get you at all and some of the things you said in the past are pretty much red flags for every woman out there, i just don't understand how you don't see this.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I'm 99% sure you don't care what anyone else thinks about what you wear, I been wrong before though, so just want to say to hell with anyone else, be happy in your skin.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

I'm 99% sure you don't care what anyone else thinks about what you wear, I been wrong before though, so just want to say to hell with anyone else, be happy in your skin.

I don't really, if i did i would be all over showing my face and posing like an idiot and i don't like it, this is fhte first time i post a picture like this and it was just to show what i usually wear and nothing else but people always go the other way and i can see why now

I know not everyone is doing that but well it is very clear how things happen and now i'm showing off and looking for attention, same as if i was walking on the street?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Just be thankful you weren't drinking a coke or eating a banana

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Just be thankful you weren't drinking a coke or eating a banana

The banana i get it lol, don't know how the coke is meant to be understood sorry

I looked a bit on the internet but i don't see how, only the 'rum and coke' thing from this page xaxa, what? lmao

www.maxim.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The way your cheeks hollow drinking from a straw.
Gawd. Lol

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

The way your cheeks hollow drinking from a straw.
Gawd. Lol

Ohhh i see how, stop perverting my mind lmao, now i won't be able to stop seeing that every where :/

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Sorry darlin, I'm a bad monkey

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Sorry darlin, I'm a bad monkey

I will probably go away now, this thread is too weird and i always get an uneasy feeling reading the latest replies, friky stuff or whatever it is said

All the best

- Say

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Really?

Have a nice life

Right?

Nah, just to bother you because i love you in secret and i don't know how else to let you know about it

I'm immature alright

I like to take paper napkins apart and make small balls that then i throw into the face of the guy that wants to date me just to see how he reacts when he feels bullied

Because you know, he may be strong willed and he will do the same to me and laugh or he will be a dimwit and he will look down get all down and then look like he's going to cry and feel weak

I also like to scrap my knife and fork every know and then to bother him just to test how he reacts when mad at me

I also like to say good night and go away without letting him say anything else just so that he has to pretend he wasn't going to say anything at all or try to kiss or whatever

You are continually replying to things i say to someone else so you are looking for attention

How about this, i will reply to other people, just like i was doing when you interfered, and then we can pretend we don't know each other exist. How about that, fair deal?

I guess you are right and i can tell and it's fine, i'm not your type and mostly nobodies type and that's perfectly fine i'm happy and i have lots of dates and good friends and everything in between, i don't get you at all and some of the things you said in the past are pretty much red flags for every woman out there, i just don't understand how you don't see this.

I have some boots just like your avatar.
They call them muck boots. Easy to clean off with a water hose.
Seems weird for an avatar

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Really?

Have a nice life

Right?

I'm immature alright

I have some boots just like your avatar.
They call them muck boots. Easy to clean off with a water hose.
Seems weird for an avatar

Oh you are so cool, great for you, i guess you can remove all your tears easily after another failed date then

Great for you guy, great for you

By the way, would you be so kind as to edit that reply where my picture still shows up and remove the link to the image?

If not i will have to ask a mod anyway, hope you are reasonable

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join