It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: Xenogears

No, I know people can be pricks, we're all human, male and female, but tarnishing an entire gender is lame as #.
My tribe is deeply connected, and because I am very much friends with the female side I actually know the score, they have to deal with much more bull# from blokes than us guy's do.

The problem is the law, if the law said men can legally use a loaded gun against women who cohabitate or marry. Would you go telling women, not all men are bad, so go cohabitate or marry?

It is ludicrous. A minefield doesn't have to be 100% filled with mines for it to be a bad idea to go through it, even if many even if most areas are free of mines.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: SprocketUK
God what a polemic this thread is.

I think there is something autistic about this mgtow thing.
I don't mean that as an insult, but it seems to me it's packed with men who are unable to meet a woman and see her as a distinct human being, with her own motivations, desires, hopes and fears.

Anyone stuck inside the toxic bubble of poisonous group think that mgtow seems to be needs getting out. It's like a damn cult.

As a father, if my daughter ever bought one of these weirdos home, that would be it. No way would I allow that to carry on like it was OK.
Similarly, if any of my boys got caught up in this, then there would be huge trouble.

All that's needed is for your wife or one of your kids future wives to brutally abuse them for no reason, and have the WHOLE power of the law to bully them, for you to change your stance.

The laws must be changed, and until they are it is simply a ridiculous risk to cohabitate or marry, whether you like it or not.

Make it a political movement then. I would support that of course because the courts favour women a lot more than they do men when it comes to children.
I was lucky, my ex wife, mother of my son, is my most trusted and loved friend. We played best of 3 at poker to decide who had to be the petitioner for our divorce because neither of us wanted to be 'the one', paid the court £50 for the forms, filled them in ourselves, got joint parental responsibility, sold the house, split the profit after paying everything off, then worked as a team parenting our son. Our son who is more successful than me now.

It's about working together. I don't buy this bull# that there are all bitches out there, none of my mates do either, just lame blokes who have ego issues and won't get over the relationship dying.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: bulwarkz

www.bing.com...

It's about consensual sex turning violent and redefining if it's okay if the man can do whatever he wants during the act without asking permission, such as removing a condom.

Saying 'no' is 'no' no matter when - including during. This is the main point which should not get buried under this extremist act.

A woman pricks the condom, which is almost equivalent to removing, and there is no issue. A woman takes the used condom and uses it to impregnate against the man's will, and there is no issue. Either case the man must pay child support and nothing illegal happened.

You see it is legal for the woman to effectively remove the condom against the man's will but if the man does anything similar it is illegal.

No still means No.

But if the man says no it means yes if the woman wants to UNDER THE LAW.

And again you film an art piece simulating rape, after a false allegation, it doesn't make the false allegation right.

She was in love, and having consensual sex, having obsessive thoughts about the man, and one year after the relationship ends, because he didn't correspond her feelings, she becomes spiteful makes stuff up and some say has her friends make stuff up, and then the mainstream media goes on a blitz.

All evidence and communication shows, before, after, confirm the man innocent.

Neither you nor I, nor anyone else was there in the room with them, so we don't know squat.

We know based on facts that she lied though

She said she said 'yes' to sex but 'no' to violence and him removing his condom. This is a sticky wicket situation for women who have to deal with this type of sexual situation and some women consider it rape while others blame themselves for putting themselves in that situation.

The point is she picked him, and you guys picked the women you are whining about. So my advice would be to make better choices moving forward for her and all of you.

Who is whining?
You guys say that as some catch all. The truth is you read that somewhere and believe it enough to claim it irregardless of the facts.
You are projecting.
In your every post you are whining about men and it is you that chose this forum to whine your transference hoping for cheerleaders to say the same exact thing, but in transference.

I'm not the one who started this thread to whine about the women I chose in my life. I made wise choices, so I don't have to whine about men. I do however see the need to educate many here on injustice and inequalities within our society. Whether you want to grow and move forward and deny ignorance or do what you are doing now, that being blaming women for your bad choices and playing the victim role, I will continue to try to 'project' the light.

You emit a light that consumes as opposed to light that reflects.
You have yet to accurately point out an injustice, but instead project your own fears onto others.
Nobody is whiningg but you and the white night.
A man going his own way is not whining.
It is called independance.
Men and women complaining about men is the definition of whining.
You are doing nothing but whine.
I have yet to whine and you and the simp keep claiming I am whining, by whining.
So it is not ignorance by which you post, it has to be an inability to read.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

No, I know people can be pricks, we're all human, male and female, but tarnishing an entire gender is lame as #.
My tribe is deeply connected, and because I am very much friends with the female side I actually know the score, they have to deal with much more bull# from blokes than us guy's do.

The problem is the law, if the law said men can legally use a loaded gun against women who cohabitate or marry. Would you go telling women, not all men are bad, so go cohabitate or marry?

It is ludicrous. A minefield doesn't have to be 100% filled with mines for it to be a bad idea to go through it, even if many even if most areas are free of mines.

Sorry dude, I don't really get what you are saying.
I recognise that courts in divorce favour women when it comes to kids, same in the UK, but MGTOW is lame as # in my opinion, make it a political campaign to change things and I'll support it, but totally gender based whiny boys, no, I'll mock that.
edit on 21-6-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: fix quote tag

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

and you and the simp keep claiming I am whining

I assume you mean me as the 'simp' lol, yes you are whining about women.
It's lame as #

edit on 21-6-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: fix quote tag

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Do you actually know any women like that in real life? I don't.
I've got a core group of around 50 female friends, then another hundred or so in my wider life tribe, and none of them are like the whiny feminists you see online, just decent women who make mistakes same as any human does.
I've asked every friend male/female since reading this thread and everyone thinks MGTOW is lame and ridiculous.
Is it just a US thing or maybe whiny blokes in London or something?
if all i had to go by is what you have to say, your interpretation of what I and others have clearly stated only to have you immediately misrepresent it. Well, it is obvious it is your opinion all your friends and acquantances that is being rejected 100% of the time.
That is what I keep telling you.
You are the common denominator in that equation.
How is that not obvious to you?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Sorry dude, I don't really get what you are saying.
I recognise that courts in divorce favour women when it comes to kids, same in the UK, but MGTOW is lame as # in my opinion, make it a political campaign to change things and I'll support it, but totally gender based whiny boys, no, I'll mock that.

But it is your opinion that is totally in question.
You are the last person that anyone should seek as either a masculine representative of men or as a fair skeptic for those that see you as a jellyfish.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

Gosh, whine much?
Your world seems bleak as # with your fear of women.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Gosh, whine much?
Your world seems bleak as # with your fear of women.

I do not fear women in any way.
Why do you believe I do?

I suspect your twin sister got your share of the y chromosome.
You seem bent on emulating a womans fear of loneliness into your own to the point you spendall your efforts surrounding yourself with women friends and demonizing men.
It seems what is going on here is your fear of men and them knowing you have this "feminine" side.
Is whine the only word you can come up with?
Certainly it is not a descriptive word in the manner you choose to use it in such a redundant way.
It sounds like a "rainman" type of nervous twitch.
It is probably not your fault though...the missing y chromosome thing.
It is probably a twin thing

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Lol, my twin sis is a tomboy, we shaped each other.
You need to get over your silly women hatred bull#, it's lame as #.
You worked out flexing your muscles in the park today?
How many married women flirted with you today?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Lol, my twin sis is a tomboy, we shaped each other.
You need to get over your silly women hatred bull#, it's lame as #.
You worked out flexing your muscles in the park today?
How many married women flirted with you today?
Dude, stop deflecting my #posting to you and about you as being conflated somehow with your own misconceptions.
You have been proven to be clueless starting out of the gate, and unable to comprehend what you read since then.
You really are a confused betweener. I am beginning to understand your fear of masculinity. It is the twin thing
Wait, are you, were you born with

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
a reply to: toysforadults

You seem to like yourself a lot... maybe you are made for each other?

Men and women both have unreasonable expectations these days. Maybe you’re not as hot stuff as you think you are and just need to lower your standards. Maybe the women out there need to do the same.

Maybe everyone is just crazy who knows. Like I tell me friends... all men are assholes and all women are crazy. You just have to find your crazy asshole is all.

Great opinion. I wholeheartedly agree!

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Lol I'm a bloke mate, I love fighting for example, I don't look for fights but if someone is up for it then I'm game every time.
I am a classic bloke, just I like sparkly eye shadow n # as well.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Lol I'm a bloke mate, I love fighting for example, I don't look for fights but if someone is up for it then I'm game every time.
I am a classic bloke, just I like sparkly eye shadow n # as well.
most gay men are bears. Of course you know that.
The flaming effeminate type are actually not the norm.
I think it has a lot to do with endocrine disruptors and hormone immitators.
Do you consume a lot of soy products? Certainly so since you spend so much time with your many female friends.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I'm not gay, and my diet is predominantly Beef.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

This is getting ridiculous. Now it's gay not to be freaked out by women? And somehow manly to be crazy and shy away from them?

Damn, I better go buy a rainbow jumper and some skinny jeans.

This is what happens when you live in a bubble where everyone just chimes in with horror stories about how evil women are.

I work with 2 gay blokes (that I know of, my gaydar is useless) only one of them is the tiniest bit effeminate.

I do have to point out the pink background on your avatar though, maybe that's where he was going?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

This is getting ridiculous. Now it's gay not to be freaked out by women? And somehow manly to be crazy and shy away from them?

Damn, I better go buy a rainbow jumper and some skinny jeans.

This is what happens when you live in a bubble where everyone just chimes in with horror stories about how evil women are.

I work with 2 gay blokes (that I know of, my gaydar is useless) only one of them is the tiniest bit effeminate.

I do have to point out the pink background on your avatar though, maybe that's where he was going?

No he has relationships that more closely resemble gay lesbian relationships and pretends I have problems with women. I do not have any problems with women. At all. Not the real feminine wonderful, inspirational non combative women anyway.
You simply got it backwards.

edit: how did I miss that he chooses pink as a default color. Maybe you are right and subconsciously I drew these conclusions after his man bashing and lying about the men on this board and that he prefers pink.
Yup, you might be onto something

edit on 21-6-2018 by bulwarkz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This thread has taken a left turn, still interesting though.

Who cares if a guy wears pink?
Who cares if someone is gay?

And then there was a post about liking women but only those that are feminine. Not sure what that means. Does that mean anyone that only wears dresses, and is a stay at home mom? What about women that do martial arts or wear jeans?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

And then there was a post about liking women but only those that are feminine. Not sure what that means. Does that mean anyone that only wears dresses, and is a stay at home mom? What about women that do martial arts or wear jeans?

It was a shot at me, and then my response. I have preferences.
How you decide somehow I hate the rest makes me wonder about you, not me.

And I keep trying to assure the cornish guy that is ok if he is gay, or gayish, but it is just the way he comes across with his non-commital and temporal relationships with women.
There is a joke in the lesbian community that goes like this.
The family vehicle for lesbian relationships is a uhaul moving van.

I hope it doesn't come across as gay bashing.
It is just the best description available.
It's ok that he comes across as feminine. It's ok if he is gay of course. Society is so much more accepting now.
Cornish guy is a good guy!
Nothing wrong being gay.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

Somehow "pink" is related to woman in a very specific way, or gays.. lmfao

I wonder what feminine means too, probably i'm not in that group, oh well

I shoot guns, wear only jeans or basketball shorts, boots or sneakers

I'm a guy i guess, too bad

edit on 21-6-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join