It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nimitz story in the former OMF forum

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

No. I was not born at night.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Like everybody else around here, you mean?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Like everybody else around here, you mean?

I guess I was hoping that he would tell us some details only someone who was there would know. Instead he seemed to want us to help him fill in the gaps.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFinalTheoryReturns
I was the one who originally obtained the video, the reports, and the powerpoint presentation. I did this personally. I then released it in 2006/2007 on ATS. Long before Tom Delonge ever knew about it.

Why wouldn’t TFT return?

How about vindication?
How about credit?

If he already told us what he knew the first time around, how is he supposed to tell us anything new?

If you read the two original threads you will see that he was dumped on from the start. He was called a phony and a liar, all because he wanted to expose people to something they were not aware of.

And far from being a liar and hoaxer, he has been proven to be telling the truth. An incident did occur and it was filmed.

And have you noticed that all but one or maybe two of those posters in 2007, who gave him crap for being a hoaxer, have not replied to where things are now in this story that TFT first brought up. They certainly have not apologized. And they know now that they were wrong.

I do not blame TFT for telling them off (which is very funny reading I might add). And then they blame him for telling them off when they deserved it.

His *roommate* may have just been covering for him, because several times he mentions TFT as “he/she”. Unless TFT was a transvestite, his roommate would know what sex he was.

I feel for TFT because he probably found ATS and thought “Yeah, here are a bunch of likeminded people like me who will want to hear about my story”.

Instead he found out what I did. My first minutes here I thought the same thing, but by the end of the first day I realized that many people on here were accepting that if someone said something was already “debunked” then that was the end all be all. Oh, so Joe Blow blew the photo up and looked at it and said it was a raindrop, and that’s it? It’s not a UFO it has to be a raindrop? Yet when I blew it up it looked just like a saucer with two ports on it. So I knew then that ATS posters could be just as clueless as those on Amazon or any other number of websites. Plus there were the shills here on ATS who were keeping them that way. Paid shills who were here just to discredit the knowers/believers and deter any possible believers from believing.

And nothing has changed.

And some of you definitely could use a sea change, a whole new way of looking at things.

Instead of always fighting through the outdated *Do aliens exist?* dilemma ~ get out of your box and open your thinking to the opposite way ~ *THEY ARE HERE, so what does this new info mean?*

It only takes one saucer to be true.
It only takes one video to be true.
It only takes one eyewitness to be true.

TFT told ATS that this UFO event happened and all ATS did was sheet on him.

And now 12 years later some of you are complaining again.

I say THANKS TFT for your first two threads, as they were great reading and insight into how ATS works, or maybe how it does not work.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Ha the enigma that's is cell type specific.
Proper little prophet
You're interesting that's for sure

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

What the hell was the point of coming back after ten years?!?

Maybe because the story he broke all those years ago suddenly gained some traction recently?

Or maybe for the same reasons we all come back.....decade after decade?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

What the hell was the point of coming back after ten years?!?

Maybe because the story he broke all those years ago suddenly gained some traction recently?

Or maybe for the same reasons we all come back.....decade after decade?

The story gained some major traction two years ago.

Like the front page of the New York Times and Washington Post kind of traction.

In fact that was probably much more traction than a 5th in its time slot cable TV show.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

You questioned "what is the point of his return"

What are your suspicions of his return?

Why do any of us return?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

You questioned "what is the point of his return"

What are your suspicions of his return?

Why do any of us return?

If you are going to come back then tell us something about the experience. Share something you didn't the first time,

Just my opinion. Seems moot anyway since he/she is now gone.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Fair enough

My opinion is the guy is trying, he's back and answering questions from members that weren't here 12 years ago, I admit that he comes across as evasive and vague at times, but I think there isText a "point" to him being here this time around.

I'm not convinced he/she has gone just yet.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

He has not gone far. He was on ATS three days ago, so not quite vanished yet. Remember there were 4 levels to our interacting with this person. Level 1 to 4. Maybe let Isaac deal with all this as after all that is what TFTR wanted, bla bla.
Just saying.

edit on 21-6-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
Maybe let Isaac deal with all this as after all that is what TFTR wanted, bla bla.

I don't think TFTR wanted just me to deal with all this.

More to the point, _I_ don't want just me to deal with all this.

As you may have seen above, I asked TFTR to do a few searches of his email accounts for "UFO" etc to see if he had any recollections of events emailed to friends or family between 2007 and 2019, but TFTR has now let me know via Facebook that he is sure that there are no relevant emails on any of his email accounts.

TFTR has said before that he hasn't retained any of the documents/videos.

Other than that, there are some details that could be clarified about the timing/circumstances in which the videos and other files were obtained, but I'm not sure if those details would add significantly to any analysis of the relevant sightings/videos.

TFTR also has a number of questions for all of us about the Nimitz incident and about UFOs - but I'm afraid my answers to most of those questions would probably involve more speculation than I like to indulge in.
edit on 21-6-2019 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

TFTR also has a number of questions for all of us about the Nimitz incident and about UFOs - but I'm afraid my answers to most of those questions would probably involve more speculation than I like to indulge in.

Hi Issac,
Please post the questions that TFTR had and the rest of the forum can do the speculation for you.
Thanks,
CTS

Also can you let TFTR know that we would like him/her to return to this thread and we all greatly appreciated his efforts.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Hi Issac,
Please post the questions that TFTR had and the rest of the forum can do the speculation for you.

Here is a list of questions that TFTR posted above:

1. What are they?
2. Are they good or evil?
3. What is piloting them inside?
4. Why do they siphon water out the ocean or have seen to come out the ocean entirely.
5. Why can't our weapons lock on?
6. What is their max speed? Is it the speed of light, if so how does something this fast not collide with airborne objects?
7. Is it possible for us the people to get one, by any means necessary?
8. Sightings are plentiful, what would it take to knock one down?
9. Is this otherwordly, or Earth based , where does this craft come from.

Questions I have for you

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hi TFTR,
If you are out there somewhere below is my response to your questions:

1. What are they?

In my opinion they are Super Advance Artificially Intelligence Probes, most likely a (Von Neumann probe a spacecraft capable of replicating itself.)

2. Are they good or evil?

They are what is termed Amoral (essential the concept of good and evil does not apply to them).

3. What is piloting them inside?

They definitely do not have any pilots inside another potential is the probe itself is a life-form...

4. Why do they siphon water out the ocean or have seen to come out the ocean entirely.

They might be able to utilize the O2 or Hydrogen as an energy source

5. Why can't our weapons lock on?
Not sure
6. What is their max speed? Is it the speed of light, if so how does something this fast not collide with airborne objects?
This link is a great resource they did some calculation as to potential speed and g-forces experienced by the tic-tacs

Detailed analysis of TFTs encounter

7. Is it possible for us the people to get one, by any means necessary?

No, unless there was a crash. Based on the flight signature they can run circles (literally) around any thing we currently possess.

8. Sightings are plentiful, what would it take to knock one down?

This would be a very bad idea...I think this has being attempted...Iran, russia, or china would definitely attempt this as they would assume its an USA drone....
9. Is this otherwordly, or Earth based , where does this craft come from.

My honest hope is that this is earth based....for me the best case scenario is that this is a deeply classified advanced black project........

In all honesty....the otherwordly hypothesis is utterly frightening...

On the internet this is all fun and games....but most have not truly mapped out the logical sequence of events or consequence if this were truly alien..I honestly think we would be f'ed...

Simple think about how we treat lesser animals...we FACTORY FARM OUR ANIMALS FOR FOOD on a MASSIVE SCALE....

I don't want to speculate.....but what if for whatever reason these highly intelligent Aliens simple consider us as animals...
or a potential food source...
edit on 21-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If they are alien, they haven't killed us over the past several thousand years so why would they start now?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

That's actually an insightful point coursecatolog and I must say I have never thought about it that way..
Thanks for your input

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

More to the point, _I_ don't want just me to deal with all this.

I can well understand. We can call THE GUT .

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I don't want to speculate.....but what if for whatever reason these highly intelligent Aliens simple consider us as animals...

Best not to, and also to watch less cartoons.

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join