It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nimitz story in the former OMF forum

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   
With some of you, I was other there back in 2007, working mainly for my part on the California drones saga.

This "Tic-Tac Nimitz" story vaguely reminded me something that I read at that time on OMF, at the end of 2007 if I recall correctly. Unfortunately, as OMF went down years ago and as it seems that most of the pages are gone, even on the Wayback Machine, I couldn't either confirm or not my impression of déjà-vu.

Anyway, after some extensive research in OMF archives, with the help of Isaackoi and the former OMF admin Brendan Burton, I was able to locate four posts that were written on OMF in December 2010 (and not in 2007, my memory somewhat failed about the exact year) by a member under the name of “theseer” with the following thread title: "USS Nimitz intercepts UFO's in SOCAL, Dec. 2006"

One of these four posts has nothing to do with the Nimitz incident (it was about the Oregon drone):

Here are the captures of the three other posts, related to the Nimitz incident (right click and open in a new tab):

First post:

Second post:

Third post:

"Theseer" profile:

Personal notes

- As you noted it, the year is "2006" and not "2004", likely changed as part of the fictionalization mentioned by "theseer".

- Mention was made by "theseer" of possible further contact between him and OMF admin by "hidden email". In spite of our search about this email address, we weren't able to obtain it.

- "Theseer" mentioned in its first post an attachment that contains the whole detailed story. Unfortunately, here again we weren't able (and in spite of the help of Brendan Burton and some others) to find this lost attachment.

We, with Isaackoi, would be very curious and happy to take a look at this attachment, that's why we're asking for help from the ATS community; maybe one of you kept track of this attachment in some archived files, who knows?

edit on 21-5-2018 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
This is very interesting.

However, I cannot help noticing that it differs quite a bit from the current 2004 Nimitz tic-tac narrative.

Especially with regards to the number of incidents and the pilot reactions.

I realize you are mostly looking for documents but maybe you have some thoughts about this?

Also, a former german user from ATS might have something if he can be contacted from the 2008 video leak that happened here. He seems to be the one who helped with both redacting and uploading to a German server what eventually was shared with ATS.

You probably know this, of course.

Cheers,
BT
edit on 21-5-2018 by beetee because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2018 by beetee because: Removed username of mentioned user

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this summary here Elevenaugust. Hopefully someone has archived the attachments to posts on the old OMF forum, or at least the relevant story.

I'll just add, for ease of reference, the text of the posts by "theseer" in a quotable/searchable format.

POST 1:

USS Nimitz intercepts UFO's in SOCAL, Dec. 2006.
Post by theseer on Dec 27, 2010, 4:39pm

The attached short story is a fictional characterization of true events that took place in December, 2006. During training exercises located off the coast of San Diego, the NIMITZ Strike Group, consisting of six U.S. Navy warships and dozens of aircraft, intercepted and were “engaged” by, UFO’s.

I was there. I was the first to notice the strange craft on our SPY-1D radar system. I was the first to confirm the objects “existence” using our CEC system (not an anomaly). I was also the one recommending we intercept the objects to the Air Defense Commander. We did intercept the UFO’s. The UFO’s reacted by engaging our strike fighter aircraft.

My short story details some of those true events in a fictional way in order to protect those who would prefer remain anonymous or are still serving in uniform.

It is also an attempt by me to explain what, to this day, remains unexplained. And stranger still, how one of the most witnessed and highly documented UFO encounters in history still remains largely unknown.

Quite likely, this is the first you've ever heard of it too. The admin can contact me via my hidden email address if desired.

POST 2:

Re: USS Nimitz intercepts UFO's in SOCAL, Dec. 200
Post by theseer on Dec 30, 2010, 12:45am

Thank you for all the comments on my experience. The essence of my "fictional" story is true.

To this day however, I do not have an explanation for what we intercepted. Hence, the reason for my short story.

The objects all came into our radar coverage in the vicinity of Catalina Island. They traveled in sets of 4-7 objects, all tracking south at 28,000 feet, 100 knots. They maintained relative position to each other as they flew south. They disappeared from our radar coverage off the coast of Mexico (at around 28.91N 118.26W).

The USS NIMITZ Strike Group conducting COMPTUEX and preparing for a morning air defense exercise, or ADEX.

After convincing myself the objects were real using our surveillance systems (and asking my buddies offline on the other ships if they were seeing them too), I alerted the Air Defense Commander (captain of the USS Princeton (CG-59), and recommended we intercept the craft.

Why? Safety of flight. Launching an ADEX in the middle of the objects was a bad idea; at least on paper. What followed that moment left me a changed man. I swear to God we intercepted intelligent objects.

The first intercept was conducted by the Commanding Officer of one our strike fighter squadrons (then 28-year Navy Captain, now an Admiral, air hours counted in the thousands); he cried in abject fright over the air intercept control circuit. I'll never forget his words.

"I'm engaged, I'm engaged!! Oh my god.."

The object spun a loop around his aircraft and suddenly descended from 28,000 feet and splashed in the ocean below. The travel time was about .78 seconds.

The captain followed the object down, saw an object just beneath the surface of the water, then climbed altitude to get a better view.

The object suddenly shot straight back up out of the water. Again, in about .78 seconds it climbed to 28,000 feet and continued on it's merry way south, at 100 knots.

All hell then broke lose. I'm not even sure how many intercepts were conducted as the pilots consummated them on their own (without AIC assistance). We had objects yo-yo-ing into the water and back out again all over the sky.

Later that day I discovered all of our external comms had been erased from our optical recording equipment. The time stamps were there, all comms gone. No explanation suffices for this.

The pilots say too they were "debriefed". All of their videos and comms were taken. Nobody was told to remain silent however. Then again, what Naval officer would want to talk about this?

By the way, I once had physical evidence in the form of an .MPG video emailed to me before the [fill in the black] got to him. The video was his HUD display of the intercept. The video switched between TV camera system and IR. The object makes a multi-G maneuver in the video. Reminds one of the old Star Trek intro; that way it zorches away.

Unfortunately, the video was located on a Secret system and I had to leave it there when I left the service.

I do believe both the video and ship system information recorded during the event still exists though.

POST 3:

Re: USS Nimitz intercepts UFO's in SOCAL, Dec. 200
Post by theseer on Dec 30, 2010, 1:15am

If any other OMies were there too, please feel free to chime in!

The TIC-TAC UFO incident was witnessed by hundreds of Navy personnel. Radar and weapons systems operators; trained observers.

edit on 21-5-2018 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: elevenaugust
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Thanks for the posts guys , this story just became more interesting.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The fact that they say there were multiple bogies and one even engaged a jet is new. The fact that there were many objects dropping in at human killing speeds directly into the ocean is new. The pilot report we have simply says he noticed a disturbance in the water, like something was just under the surface....nothing is said of them zooming in and out of the water while people watch. I think this is obviously the same event - but with much more interesting information.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I'll just add this link to a reddit post about the Nimitz incident by an alleged witness. Post made in 2014.

Nimitz encounter eyewitness on reddit

While the details are different from the post in the OP it fits well with the Fravor story.

Cheers,
BT
edit on 21-5-2018 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

It's kind of interesting that he calls it The TIC TAC UFO incident.

I hope you guys find the document. Wish I could be more help.
edit on 5/21/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
I'll just add this link to a reddit post about the Nimitz incident by an alleged witness. Post made in 2014.

Nimitz encounter eyewitness on reddit

I sent the author of that Reddit post, "anon402", a message (via Reddit) 4 months ago but am still waiting for a response.

The relevant person seems to have posted on Reddit using that username only for a short period 4 or so years ago, so is unlikely to get my message.
www.reddit.com...

The Reddit thread includes comments and queries from quite a few other people - many of them just discussing an unrelated hoaxed video because the shape of that "UFO" was said to be similar to the Nimitz "tic tac".

I'll paste the text of Anon402's posts below for ease of reference:

Anon402's Reddit POST 1

I decided to create an account to tell this story of an experience I had while on board an aircraft carrier far from the coast of California in the Pacific.

*FIRST OFF, I am relaying information and supporting circumstances, I did not see a UFO personally. However, it is an interesting story.

I am intentionally going to be vague about certain specifics just to protect my identity, although this information was never told to be kept secret and was wide spread.

During a one or two month "work-up" on an aircraft in the Pacific Ocean, we encountered a UFO. For those that are unfamiliar, "work-ups" are training exercises in preparation for deployment. So, the ship will deploy for anywhere from 2-8 weeks and let the pilots get aircraft carrier experience.

So, we are on a routine "work-up" in the Pacific Ocean. However, this work-up involved multiple carriers and battleships in a rather large exercise. I have zero recollection of the time in the work up that the encounter occurred, but I believe it was a few weeks in.

I was attached to an F18 squadron and worked in a technical capacity, as opposed to working on the flight deck. For 3 days in a row, an Operations Officer noticed an aircraft breaching our restricted airspace. The aircraft was traveling at a low speed at around 20,000 feet. The first 2 days the aircraft was observed, it disappeared from radar after a few minutes before being able to investigate. In preparation for this aircraft, the carriers had f18s ready to scramble.

On the 3rd sighting, a formation of around 10 (very rough guess, but it was a large group) F18c&d's scrambled to the location to investigate including my Commanding Officer.

This is where the story becomes hard to believe and almost silly to tell.

According to the pilots and confirmed by a friend in intel, when they encountered the aircraft it had disappeared from sight. However, there was a large disruption in the ocean below and it was assumed that the aircraft crashed. So, the strike group circled the area and inspected the scene. OK, crazy part now, an object that was described by multiple pilots and a friend in intel as resembled a very large "tic-tac".

Sounds like the ultimate troll job, I know. So, the "tic-tac" oval object lifted from the water. Out of fear or impulse (I have no idea) our pilots decided to engage the object. After lifting from the water and sitting briefly, the object flew at a speed that none of the pilots had ever encountered. It was just gone.

The incident was not cloaked in secrecy. The entire carrier was buzzing with rumors. I was not able to see the COM/NAV actual flight recording, so I was very skeptical. Things get dull in the middle of the ocean and it is not uncommon for troll jobs. So I wasn't exactly sold.

That night in the berthing I asked a very close friend in intel if he could confirm the legitimacy of the film. Without speaking, he gestured that it was correct. So, my skepticism began to fade and that next day a group of individuals were "cod'ed" onto the carrier and they retrieved all the tapes. I can confirm they cod'ed onto the ship, but the seizure of tapes came from people that work in those shops.

Years later I had practically forgotten this experience and I was watching tv at a friend's house. The show was about UFO's and some Russian pilots were describing an experience they had and they actually released the flight footage. The object that captured on film was shaped just like a "tic-tac" and moved faster than anything in existence. If someone can find a video or pic of that doc, much love! It was on History Channel years ago.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the read. I will try to answer any questions if anyone has any! I don't want to go into details about dates, ship name, my job, etc.... although I don't think it matters, we weren't told to be quiet and it was pretty wide-spread (minus certain details I acquired through discussions)

Anon402's Reddit POST 2:

Thank you freddy. I can honestly say that I am not trolling. I can't provide definitive evidence that proves my story and validates all of my allegations. However, the totality of the events that occurred validated the occurrence.

My only fear is that my command and the entire ship was involved in some sort of prank and that is a realistic possibility. However, given the circumstances that I investigated and the information I obtained from credibly sources validate most of the alleged events that occurred.

I could totally have been trolled. However, I am not the one trolling.

Just to give more specific info, i was aboard the USS Nimitz during the encounter. My job was to strip the black boxes from every plane. The black box tracks all of the flight data which tracks the life limits of aircraft parts. I was in charge of stripping black boxes. Although, I did not see the actual film, i replayed the flight in a 3d computer generated re-enactment. All of the evidence I could gather from my technical position verified the story.

Regarding earlier comments about the russian cockpit view. Our jets have FLIR's and are able to directionally position their FLIR's to capture all of the incident versus the russian pilots from years ago.

The Com/Nav video typically comes from FLIR's and not an actual "cockpit" view to my understanding.

edit on 21-5-2018 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Anon402's Reddit POST 3:

I didn't talk to any radar analysts. I believe (not positive at all) that we only had 1 radar analyst position in my squadron. Obviously, the ship has tons of radar analysts but my squadron only has 1. He is our Ops O or Operations Officer.

He did describe the speed being .8 mach which he compared to a Cessna. It was traveling at 20,000 ft every time it was spotting and disappeared from the radar within minutes of appearing twice prior to the scrambling of jets. I may have remembered the speed incorrectly, I am no expert on aircraft physics and those specifics. I do believe he said ".8 mach"

This was the only incident I ever witnessed/heard of in over 2 years of aircraft carrier deployments and work-ups. There was an effort by my command to stamp down the chatter and amazingly, they did not try to conceal the incident. My Commanding Officer put our squadron into a formation and our OPS O and CO explained that the rumors were accurate. The description of "tic tac" was directly from my Commanding Officer's mouth.

It would seem that there would be an effort to conceal or quiet the incident, but shockingly they didn't. However, the tapes (although they lasted 24 hours) were absolutely limited to individuals with highest clearance. (Hence, my friend in intel).

Anon402's Reddit POST 4:

No problem! When I say "engage," my understanding is that the planes that were equipped with ordnance went "hot" and all the planes assumed a tactical formation. However, I know for a fact no ordnance was fired from any jet.

Com/Nav is in charge of the inflight real time footage and they did have the real-time video of the event. The confirmation that I mention I received from my friend, was confirmation that the video exists and that it showed the events as we had been described.

Cod'ed is a term that refers to a small size passenger plane that the military uses to bring personnel on and off of aircraft carriers. The term that is commonly used is ...."People were cod'ed onto the ship today..."

The individuals that took our data were American and not in military uniform. They were also very well dressed. My shop personally had pertinent data that was collected. They did not personally collect it from me, but it was given to my supervisor and after he brought the required data, he was pretty vocal upon his return about how unusual this is/was.

The general consensus aboard the ship is that the individuals were from the government in some capacity and were there to obviously remove any evidence. Imagine if a Pfc. Bradley leaked that video hahaha? My personal belief is that it was a military project. I believe they were attempted to test its stealth/evasive capabilities by testing the strike group. We had 3 aircraft carriers in an unusually large exercise which would have provided a pretty good testing ground for such technology. That is just my opinion!

Thank you guys for the interest and taking the time to read! I'll keep trying to answer whatever I can!

Anon402's Reddit POST 5 (in relation to the hoaxed Russian Top Gun MIG UFO footage):

Wow, that was fast. Yeah, that is exactly what I am referring to! I watched that clip years later and it is almost exactly what our pilots/comnav/intel described!

Thank you for finding that!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
There are a couple of things that have grabbed my interest here. The main one being (and I'm not sure how to read it) is that back in tha' day OMF was the stomping ground of certain folk who have long been associated with both the Aviary and Bigelow/Nids.

Therefore my first question goes something like: Was this anon post from OMF possibly what led to later digging by Bigelow associates through AATIP or could this story have been a longtime "plant" of some sort being watered by players long known to the UFO community?

I find it interesting that the anon felt that maybe it was all a test of some sort. One's instinct partnered with Ockham is usually a good bet.

From IssacKoi's post above:

My personal belief is that it was a military project. I believe they were attempted to test its stealth/evasive capabilities by testing the strike group. We had 3 aircraft carriers in an unusually large exercise which would have provided a pretty good testing ground for such technology. That is just my opinion!

And the hoaxed Russian footage:

Wow, that was fast. Yeah, that is exactly what I am referring to! I watched that clip years later and it is almost exactly what our pilots/comnav/intel described!

edit on 21-5-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

nothing is said of them zooming in and out of the water while people watch.

There was a reason I posted as I did in the other post...

Kev

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
this is clearly the same incident we are seeimg being talked all over
also makes it more unlikely that it was a hoax, otherwise fravor would be the only person saying that it had happened

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Every third burrito, some true ufo believer sees a saucer in it..
I don't think there is any need for major fraud work any more..

Our minds are all so polluted with self-induced UFO wishful
thinking, that they couldn't corrupt our minds much more if
they tried..

Now it seems to be more about steering this pre-existing belief
into a direction more useful to "the party". (1984 reference).

In my mind, the only remaining issue is whether what appeared
to happen was simple misidentification.. a "military test" as
is so often postulated.. or something more from "my world".

I'd be surprised if we will ever know... the UFO mystique
is too powerful.. too important to let us see the man
behind the curtain.

Kev

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Due to elevenaugust's memory and initiative and Isaac's success in locating the OMF posts by "theseer," we've managed to locate some materials that identify him - and find where he published his fictionalized UFO story elsewhere. I've sent the individual an email to ask for more information and clarification before the details are shared more widely.

It turns out that "theseer" had publicly announced his role in the Nimitz events back in Dec. 2017, and is now seeking media attention. What we don't know is if he wants to be associated with his "theseer" UFO posts. His prior claims and story are worth examining as supporting materials or evidence of the events as a UFO incident.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Update

After some search, (special thanks to Curt Collins) "theseer" was identified to be the Navy veteran "Kevin M. Day". He presents himself as a Senior Chief Operations Specialist serving onboard the USS PRINCETON (CG-59) and as an Air Intercept Controller Supervisor, former Air Defense expert and TOP GUN graduate. He retired from active duty in November 2007 and, after that, worked as a System Engineer for a DoD contractor.

He wrote in 2008 a bunch of short "fictional" stories, published in 2009, and called "Sailors Anthology Book". The first short story is called "the see'r" and refers to events that took place in December 2005 off the coast of San Diego. The main character is called Senior Chief "Andy Cline" and, like Kevin Day, worked for the DoD.

In this short story, and three years after the Nimitz incident as described, Andy was called by research scientists a "see'r" (not to be confused with a "seer", but it worth noting that Day is using it almost as a pun, an abbreviation for see-er, as in sighter or witness, but is playing off the meaning of seer in away it might relate to remote viewing) which was described by quantum physicists as a very rare human being who is able to observe things without creating perturbations in the outcome. Fiction or reality here?

Anyway, the events described in the short story involved the detection by Andy of five UFO tracks at an altitude of 28,000 feet and have some similarities, but also some differences, with the "true" Nimitz story as we know it...

You can read the whole story here.

Also, here what Kevin said on its FB page in December 2017:

It's about time this came out. I haven't told very many people about this incident off the coast of San Diego in 2004. Why? Because it's mostly unbelievable. Anyway, here goes: It was my very last underway in the Navy. I was a Senior Chief Operations Specialist serving onboard the USS PRINCETON (CG-59) - in other words, the 'operations officer' mentioned in the article below. We were conducting an exercise called COMPTUEX in the SOCAL Op Areas. The entire strike group was underway including the NIMITZ and attached AIRWING. For several days I had been tracking and observing aerial phenomena that nobody else seem to notice. I didn't say anything at the time because I wanted my team in CIC to notice what I was seeing - I couldn't understand why nobody else was seeing these objects. An entire fleet of airborne air objects operating above the Strike Group! Finally, not being able to keep my mouth shut, I decided to say something. It was early morning and later that day we were preparing to conduct a major exercise launching and recovering aircraft. Knowing these objects to be an airborne hazard to navigation, I decided to inform the Commanding Officer when he arrived in Combat. This is when things really started to get weird - as soon as I mentioned the existence of the strange craft, it was a though everyone else around me suddenly knew - everyone was was operating as though we had all been seeing them all along. The 'memories' suddenly invoked. This was certainly not the case. Anyway, the CO called for the launch of the Alert 5 aircraft. That's when all hell broke loose. The lead interceptor (I was the air intercept control officer), became 'engaged' with the 'TIC TAC UFO', and after spinning loops around his aircraft, it suddenly fell from 28,000 feet to the surface of the ocean in .78 seconds. By then other aircraft had launched all conducting other intercepts. Amazingly the entire fleet of UFO's were all falling from the sky! Interceptors followed them down. After 'merging' with the objects, they immediately shot straight back up into the sky - back to 28,000 feet and continued their track south as if nothing had happened! Pilots were screaming like little girls '... I'm engaged, I'm engaged...'. I don't blame them either, onboard the ships below all radio operators s were going berserk as well. This continued for perhaps an hour, the UFO's finally disappearing from radar off the coast of Mexico. Later that day when I went to write the ship's 'after action report', I discovered that all of our external comms had been erased - which was impossible because comms are recorded on optical disk using several redundant tracks. How do erase on optical disk? All of the 'time hacks' were still present, a stamp whenever the mic button is depressed, but the voice comms were all gone! That's basically my story - except for the part of what has happened to me personally since that time - a story for another day - but just as unbelievable.

Here's also what he said about the video:

This same video was emailed to me the morning after the event. However, I was unable to take it with me several years later when I retired because the content resided on a classified system; even though, as now born out, the actual content itself was not classified. Unlike others in Government recently, I elected to follow the rules and leave classified information sacrosanct. I'm happy this video has surfaced though, and feel vindicated in my actions (thus far).. 444 chaka tay (if you're listening).

He was contacted by Robert Powell (SCU) for interviews (it's been almost six months!), and is FB friend with Georges Knapp and Larry Lowe. He also mentioned Robert Bigelow:

Also, he comments this YT video, about the GIMBAL video, saying "it's real. I know because I was there".

It's rather confusing here... Did he mixed up the two videos ?

originally posted by: beetee
Also, a former German user from ATS might have something if he can be contacted from the 2008 video leak that happened here. He seems to be the one who helped with both redacting and uploading to a German server what eventually was shared with ATS.

Hi beetee,

Yes, and we are still trying to locate him (detective work!). We have its real identity and are pretty confident that he had US contacts.
edit on 22-5-2018 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

For several days I had been tracking and observing aerial phenomena that nobody else seem to notice. I didn't say anything at the time because I wanted my team in CIC to notice what I was seeing - I couldn't understand why nobody else was seeing these objects. An entire fleet of airborne air objects operating above the Strike Group! Finally, not being able to keep my mouth shut, I decided to say something. It was early morning and later that day we were preparing to conduct a major exercise launching and recovering aircraft. Knowing these objects to be an airborne hazard to navigation, I decided to inform the Commanding Officer when he arrived in Combat. This is when things really started to get weird - as soon as I mentioned the existence of the strange craft, it was a though everyone else around me suddenly knew - everyone was was operating as though we had all been seeing them all along. The 'memories' suddenly invoked.

The more that comes out about this incident, the more the "high strangeness"
will be revealed.

This would be another dime a dozen incident, were it not for the military
involvement and all the disinformation surrounding it.

Good UFO detective work!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Good detective work EA , it's nice to see you guys at work on this.

I know it's early in the investigation but would be interested to know your initial feelings on this case , are we looking at something of substance here or have we been here before ?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

absolutely agree with you here! When the military sees things they cannot explain my ears prick up.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Good work, people.

I seem to remember there was someone contacting Richard Dolan about the Nimitz case too, a good while before it broke.

Very puzzling with the angle from the Princeton.

Also, this whole "I'm engaged" thing is curiously missing from the TTSA story. I wonder why this discrepancy should exist?

Curious also about the rare metals connection with Bigelow and what he is trying to build. Anybody familiar with the mine in question? After all, we know someone with a stated goal of building an unconventional aircraft and also a (self reported) aerospace company they are working with.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Again, good work.

Cheers,
BT

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

edit on 5/22/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join