It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nimitz story in the former OMF forum

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Curious also about the rare metals connection with Bigelow and what he is trying to build.....

Could we be talking about alloys using 'scandium'? A rare earth element. It can be used in batteries, and is also very strong, light and resistant to corrosion. Ideal for space flight and coincidentally Russian MIG fighters!!

edit on 22/5/2018 by mirageman because: cj

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I wonder if some of Kit Green's experiencers are dying of renal failure?

Renal Failure and Scandium

PS:

I've had a lovely day back with an old friend.. but I guess I should put my science hat back
on.. I'm really curious about this scandium link. And the "old friend" seems to know less
about science than I do.. which is really annoying.
edit on 22-5-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I think that needs a lot more research of information before we make such a leap.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I said

wonder

Of course Kit is keeping everything close to his vest, so I can
wonder until the cows come home.

It seemed worth mentioning as a possibility.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

certainly not something from this world, did you know that the stuff you see in the internet about military antigravity devices are free propaganda made by themselves, no one, i repeat NO ONE can counter gravity its a fundamental force more than what physicists think

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

edit on 22-5-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: elevenaugust

wow some amazing detective work here!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I have never found the tiniest truth to the government having "anti-gravity".

Now, people try to work around gravity all the time with various methods..
but unless you can become immune to the warping of space, you won't have
actual "antigravity".

I"m not sure if it's 95% or 100% of the info we have on "UFOs" that is disinformation.

The only chance something like UFOlogy even has, currently sits in that 5% chance
despite all the hype and nonsense.

I think it's there.. but I could be wrong.

We all could be wrong.

Kev

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: elevenaugust

The FB comment about the "phenomenon" having something to do with rare earth elements is intriguing.

Especially considering the reports of the UAPs interaction with the water, and the picific ocean being known to have large deposits of rare earth elements.

Also the previous comments of metamaterial being related to the subject.

Also when searching Google for "rare earth elements and metamaterial", interesting scholar search results come back that are unfortunately, waaaay above my head.

Just interesting... wondering how/if it's all connected. Are UAPs mining the ocean? Or maybe interactions between rare elements/materials are somehow "spawning" this phenomenon? Whatevers going on, its extremely interesting.

edit on 23-5-2018 by Zadiel74 because: Wordage

edit on 23-5-2018 by Zadiel74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

edit on 23-5-2018 by Zadiel74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Zadiel74

There are also the fact that China has a stranglehold on Rare Earth minerals, so getting some local production going would probably be strategically sound.

CBS News Story

One of the biggest US Rare Earth mines, Mountain Pass, was sold to foreign capital last year after it had to file for bankruptcy. Not sure what its current state is.

As Mirageman said previously, Scandium is pretty interesting from a Aerospace perspective and there might be some worthwhile deposits in the US.

Here is some investor related info on scandium.

Project Hessdalen in Norway has also mused about some possible connections with the UAP phenomenon there, as there are deposits in the valley.

So, maybe someone with an interest in aerospace, who is also a smart investor, would be interested in getting hold of some mining operation or other.

Cheers,

BT

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

It would tickle my sense of humor, if there was a vast war looming
over scandium.

Maybe there is super-tech, I mean more than simple aluminum alloys
and some display screens, that gives some sort of military dominance
to the country that has enough of it.

That would be fascinating.

Now I don't often talk anymore about the paper I wrote.. but scandium
could certainly be an important trace element needed to properly
control lets call it a "BOL".

Now THAT would be the 10 megaton smoking cigar.

But of course.. just speculation.. spitballing really..
in a thread that seeks to be much more focussed
on verifiable things.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Richard Dolan talks about it in this vid;
youtu.be...
Skip to 27:30

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: rAW76

Welcome to ATS!

BT

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I'll just encourage everybody to read the Seer fictional story.

And note the following in the fictional account:

1. Protagonist has quite the strange episode happening while aboard the Nimitz
2. Protagonist is visited by scientists who tell him that he is special as proven by quantum physics
3. Scientists tell him him the government is using remote viewers to track him and also other things
4. Things start to get increasingly weird
5. Aliens ensue, also government hit teams

Now compare the earliest account with the later perspective from the real witness, then look around loosely for any potential such scientists with an interest in quantum physics and remote viewing.

Any red warning lights starting to go off? See any familiar patterns?

BT

edit on 23-5-2018 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I see that certain people want to get paid for a reboot of project stargate.

The money was good.

That's the cynical response.

Kev

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The ability to nullify gravity by 50% or more would also contribute to extreme maneuvering and g-force reduction as well. Maybe some of the things we are seeing are not truly “Anti-Gravity”, but lessening it effects on aerospace craft to the point it’s pretty much just as good?a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnthejedi24
The ability to nullify gravity by 50% or more would also contribute to extreme maneuvering and g-force reduction as well. Maybe some of the things we are seeing are not truly “Anti-Gravity”, but lessening it effects on aerospace craft to the point it’s pretty much just as good?a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Well since there are no physical craft of any kind whatsoever involved,
it doesn't matter if someone could make a craft that does crazy
maneuvers.

The "Insiders" know that no physical craft are involved, while simultaneously
force feeding the horse # that there are.. from at least 1946.

The evidence for this simple observation is huge, and the evidence against
this observation is non-existent.

But people want their coleman lantern tops (one of the first "UFOs") so
desperately, its pathological.

If there where physical aliens coming here in physical ships, if they were
rational, they'd just genocide all humans, as we are dangerously mentally
ill as a species.

Why anyone would want a powerful and rational alien species to come to the
Earth, who would likely view us like plague cockroaches, I just cannot fathom.

I don't want the scenario above.. I don't like it.. but I'm not a child... I would
rather that humans get their act together.. that they have a happy future..
and that they would stop destroying all life on earth and injuring each other
so much... but I can't do anything about it, which is frustrating.

Kev

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

RE : The See'r story from Kevin Day's Sailor's Anthology online book

How convenient for us all it was that this book was placed online so we can all read the story. We are greeted with "Fiction..except that the parts that aren't". Now who else came up with that methodology when writing about secret machines?

A fairly matter of fact story has gone way out there when it becomes a matter of fiction. Buttered up by a couple of 'government scientists' our hero is told he has special powers....

Below is a partial explanation of the incident as it appears in the See'r story. Remember it's fictionalized though so dates and names could be changed and anything else the author sees fit.

I will now refer you to the official US Navy website record of the exercises involving the Nimitz and Princeton that were going on around two weeks before the 2004 UFO incident is reported as having occurred.

NORTH ISLAND, Calif. (NNS) -- Tactical Training Group Pacific (TACTRAGRUPAC) and four ships of Commander, Carrier Strike Group (CCSG) 11 conducted a virtual exercise Oct. 26-27 via secure wide area network and satellite, while they remained in port at bases in San Diego and Hawaii....

"This was an integrated strike group operations simulation," said Cmdr. Robert Hospodar, CCSG 11 surface operations officer. "It allowed us to practice our warfighting skills, our pre-planned responses and our interoperability with each other."..

San Diego-based USS Nimitz (CVN 68), USS Princeton (CG 59) and USS Higgins (DDG 76), and the Hawaii-based USS Chafee (DDG 90) took part in the exercise, along with the staffs of CCSG 11 and Destroyer Squadron 23. ....

"The San Diego-based ships connected via Link-16, Chafee connected via Link-11, and we all saw the same picture," said Lt. Rob Hauck, the CCSG 11 tactical flag command center officer and a key training leader for the BGIE-WC. "All the ships see radar, video, IFF (Identification Friend or Foe); there's no difference. You can't see the difference between real world now and what the operators were seeing during the exercise." ....

"The best part," he said with a smile, "was being able to run this scenario using our own equipment - in our own spaces."...

See : www.navy.mil...

The rest of the story goes seriously woo with materialisation of aliens and overt military operations.

I wonder what other seeds have been planted in the past which have still not fully bloomed?

But remember it can always be claimed that it was only fiction.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I really almost laughed when I read about the two "good scientists", experts in quantum physics, who come into this poor sailors life with all this woo, warning about perils and... government remote viewers.

It really is priceless...

But, as you say, it is only fiction so it couldn't possibly have happened.

BT
edit on 24-5-2018 by beetee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join