It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nimitz story in the former OMF forum

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

IT IS CLEAR. IT IS OBVIOUSLY JUST NOT A BIG DEAL TO ANYONE EXCEPT YOU....THE US GOVERNMENT INCLUDED.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFinalTheoryReturns

I love the story of John Titor and how he went back in time to obtain a source code, that was not yet infected by a virus.

How did a virus get into that tale. I suppose if enough people pass a story around...

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
My take on the government not caring (if that is really the case) is the video is not some mind blowing tech. They really now know what happened and are letting the UFO story carry on because it helps to keep confusion around the UFO discussions.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

My take on the government not caring (if that is really the case) is the video is not some mind blowing tech. They really now know what happened and are letting the UFO story carry on because it helps to keep confusion around the UFO discussions.

If they tried to convict him, his lawyer would want to go over all the evidence that the government has. Also, they would have to admit that the video is 100% real, and it would be much more trouble than its worth for the government to come after TFT for releasing a video that is already in the public.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I've been working with a bunch of Navy vets and wonder if you can confirm anything they have been saying. Specifically Patrick Hughes from VAW-117 and Gary Voorhis who was a Firecontrolman on Princeton. They said officials arrived and took classified CEC RMCs..in the case of the Hawkeye and the AEGIS tape drives from CIC on Princeton. Did you ever hear about those events? Also Jason Turner maintains he was shown a 5-10 minutes FLIR film in the SSES on Princeton. Does that longer FLIR1 film exist? I did The Nimitz Encounters on Youtube, so you can hear them describe it from the horses mouth. But it's difficult to get any corroboration. Especially from the one Nimitz witness from the Wallbanger.
edit on 14-6-2019 by beatniks because: spelling

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It the military not civilian court and the video doesn't have to be "real", whatever that means. It was leaked.

But it seems they don't care about this one.

edit:

Unless you meant by the term real that it is not an actual Navy video.
edit on 6/14/2019 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

It the military not civilian court and the video doesn't have to be "real", whatever that means. It was leaked.

But it seems they don't care about this one.

edit:

Unless you meant by the term real that it is not an actual Navy video.

By real I mean real....as in, not fake. Legitimate.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

That's better...Thanks pokey for providing a potential explanation as to why the Gov. seems uninterested. That does seem like a plausible explanation.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: beatniks
They said officials arrived and took classified CEC RMCs..in the case of the Hawkeye and the AEGIS tape drives from CIC on Princeton.

This has something to do with what you are talking about. Not the Princton but the Nimitz. The part where someone says they were “Cod’ed” onto the carrier.

The following quote and link comes from our Geico poster beetee (NASA ~ so easy a caveman can do it)

“There are also some mentions about investigations from a three letter government agency which looked into it years later, but note that the reddit user says the information was collected by guys flown in in civilian clothes almost immediately.”

www.reddit.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: beatniks

Just in case you missed it in the comments section:

"Cod'ed is a term that refers to a small size passenger plane that the military uses to bring personnel on and off of aircraft carriers. The term that is commonly used is ...."People were cod'ed onto the ship today..."

The individuals that took our data were American and not in military uniform. They were also very well dressed. My shop personally had pertinent data that was collected. They did not personally collect it from me, but it was given to my supervisor and after he brought the required data, he was pretty vocal upon his return about how unusual this is/was.

The general consensus aboard the ship is that the individuals were from the government in some capacity and were there to obviously remove any evidence."

~ u/anon402

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I forgot he is probably no longer in the Navy.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

If you claim that he is your "Friend" why aren't you concerned about his safety......

It has been, and remains, a concern. He'd tell you that. But it's been a long time and all the relevant info about the 2007 drop has been out there---if he's at risk it's too late. I'm sure you can see the logic there? Not to mention the vids are on primetime cable tv now and TTSA is selling merchandise for goodness sakes.

If these are otherworldly intelligences then I'd say the info belongs to the world and that's how he seems to feel. If anything were to happen to him, I'd send him canteen money and write him letters no shizzle.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

The general consensus aboard the ship is that the individuals were from the government in some capacity and were there to obviously remove any evidence."

~ u/anon402

If that's true it seems they missed something somewhere, eh?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: beatniks
They said officials arrived and took classified CEC RMCs..in the case of the Hawkeye and the AEGIS tape drives from CIC on Princeton.

"Cod'ed is a term that refers to a small size passenger plane that the military uses to bring personnel on and off of aircraft carriers. The term that is commonly used is ...."People were cod'ed onto the ship today..."

“There are also some mentions about investigations from a three letter government agency which looked into it years later, but note that the reddit user says the information was collected by guys flown in in civilian clothes almost immediately.”
www.reddit.com...

Thanks for that info. The problem is this...Patrick Hughes was the Greyhound or "COD" guy as well. These airplanes are very similar to the E-2 Hawkeye and the Wallbangers techs were also assigned to deal with the CODs on the flight deck as well. PJ has said over and over that the men that arrived on Nov 14 did not COD onto Nimitz. So the only other way was the INDIANS and the SH-60 Helos. Gary said the guys that came onboard USS Princeton landed via helo. Same day. But while PJ said they were in USAF flight suits, Gary said they were plain clothes officials.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

That's better...Thanks pokey for providing a potential explanation as to why the Gov. seems uninterested. That does seem like a plausible explanation.

No, it doesn't. The "witnesses" are all, or were, active duty military at the time, so they would be under the UCMJ. When you're in the military, it's a totally dofferent ballgame regarding court actions, etc. Under the UCMJ there are many less rights than a civilian out in the real justice system, and the rules and procedures are different. They (the military) wouldnt have to give sh_t to any opposing lawyer to review.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

It also could be they figure it is real UFOs and they have to do the standard "it is not anything" because that is how it is always handled. They will never admit to the existence.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Here is the latest from Dr Jack Sarfatti.

m.facebook.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Hmm that made me think that the main reason for disclosure may be to announce new technological advancements, imagine you had a heads up on that and knew the narrative used to introduce it, TTSA maybe looking for a piggy back ride is a thought im now revisiting.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join