It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You might find this interesting, Texas shooting

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Found this video.. It does seem to reek of something weird. The doctor seems very nervous, and apparently there was a drill held a week or two ago for this very incident. Not sure if this has been discussed yet.
edit on Sat May 19 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Oh dude....

good detective work, man

we've seen this behavior before in our too big to be of good help government out of control and out of ...that other commodity we need from our govt......

oh what is it?.....whack..............out of that yezz
edit on 19-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

oh crap.....the doctor was smiling right before video.....had a script like behavior, huh

edit on 19-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Being nervous is understandable. The Dr is being interviewed about a very sad/politically charged situation and knows it will be seen on TV all over the US, online around the world and every word he speaks will be picked apart for meaning.
I'd be a bit nervous too.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Seems normal to me. What exactly seems weird? How is someone supposed to act in a situation like this?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Milkweed

He just seems nervous to answer the questions. Like a hiding something nervous. Plus, we know they want all of our guns, so how convenient that this shooting, all the sudden uses a shotgun and revolver, polar opposites of AR style rifles. Maybe nothing but I do tend to question all of them lately.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
and apparently there was a drill held a week or two ago for this very incident.

What would be of much interest would be who attended the drill, and who attended the actual incident. If the names match, I'd be horribly suspicious at that point.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening

He just seems nervous to answer the questions. Like a hiding something nervous. Plus, we know they want all of our guns, so how convenient that this shooting, all the sudden uses a shotgun and revolver, polar opposites of AR style rifles. Maybe nothing but I do tend to question all of them lately.

I'd be nervous. I hate being on camera. Not to mention the severity of what's going on.

We can't assume every shooting is a false flag (with no evidence). These things do happen.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Yup. Because 'they' would certainly clue in the doctor because the more people you include in some cockamamie conspiracy the more likely it is that the secret won't get out. 'They' are not stupid.

+2 more 
posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
and apparently there was a drill held a week or two ago for this very incident.

What would be of much interest would be who attended the drill, and who attended the actual incident. If the names match, I'd be horribly suspicious at that point.

An active shooter drill in the US? The country where school shootings are happening at an alarming rate?
Now, why in the world would this school have drill?
Must be a conspiracy! Not.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

...Maybe nothing but I do tend to question all of them lately.

As we all should in this day and age of extremely lax journalism, hidden agendas, staged events for political gain, billionaire dollars infecting everything, etc. Those that don’t question some of these are going to be surprised to wake up one day and find America, and her guiding principles (written in the US Constitution and Bill of Rights), eradicated from history.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

...Maybe nothing but I do tend to question all of them lately.

As we all should in this day and age of extremely lax journalism, hidden agendas, staged events for political gain, billionaire dollars infecting everything, etc. Those that don’t question some of these are going to be surprised to wake up one day and find America, and her guiding principles (written in the US Constitution and Bill of Rights), eradicated from history.

Question everything, sure. We have a responsibility to be rational about things as well. We live in a violent country. Violent things happen.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

It's the *timing*. I have lost count of how many times I have seen "a drill for this very thing" was done a week or 2 in advance. After a while, coincidence doesn't cut it.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

It's the *timing*. I have lost count of how many times I have seen "a drill for this very thing" was done a week or 2 in advance. After a while, coincidence doesn't cut it.

If a drill at a school was something out of the ordinary then I'd agree with you. Not to mention since the parkland school shooting, tons of schools have probably been having active shooter drills.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
How do you go from 3 patients to 10 dead and 10 wounded?
Seems to me the victims would be found immediately, say within 10 minutes.
How can they have already admitted 1 person to the hospital yet not be aware of any incoming?
I agree the behavior is very suspect and the mention of a drill TWICE makes it even more so.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

It is extremely odd that the doctor almost laughs out loud when he begins expressing sympathy for the victims and the community at large. I think that it is more evidence of the extreme lack of humanity in the large majority of medical doctors in our country than it is evidence of a conspiracy.

What is really strange is that immediately after that he looks toward another reporter and bites his lower lip. That is generally a sign of lust.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

I don't know.
I have known people that look happy when they are not, some that look angry when they are not.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

you people are scary. mass shooting = conspiracy. false statement by trump = fake news. climate change = fake news. islamist terror attack = all muslims are terrorists!

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

if you listen to trump, and watching his strange behaviour, whats in your mind then?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

You must’ve missed the part whereas, not just in the US, but recent history throughout the world shows that active “drills”, shooter and otherwise, school or otherwise, seem to go “live” or “hot”. For one reason or another.

The Piccadilly bombing years ago comes to mind.

edit on 19-5-2018 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

What do you you mean “You People” lol

Do you always lump everyone together? If so find a new site to troll

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join