It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Society is destroying young men.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohthewey778

"Nobody" is a generalization.

I do find smaller communities much more people focused.

Take care.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=
edit on 18-5-2018 by Ohthewey778 because: Not doing well on this comments thing

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohthewey778

Yup. Creepy, nasty movie. Stupid in the end.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Reamed elsewhere

edit on 18-5-2018 by Ohthewey778 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Perhaps it's just me, but I don't think a crybaby thread on a web site will help any males feel more masculine.

I don't feel society affecting my masculinity in any way. In fact I feel more confident in my abilities than ever.

i love you

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

As am I but I don't shy away from masculinity or talk down about it either.

We need real men that will stand for the boy scouts being boys and men being men.

Jaden
edit on 18-5-2018 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Complaining isn't whining lol

Jaden

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ReligiousQuestionDude

Are you an incel?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: mymymy

Are you an incel?

You do realize ad hominems validate OPs such as his, right? You're attacking the person and not the argument, which to me means you have nothing to legitimately refute because you either HAVE nothing valid to refute with, or have been trained by modern feminazi standards not to.
So which is it, no way to best the OP, or made into something submissive & unable to speak against something regarding women?

Just so we're clear on this, I'm reiterating for the second time in the thread that I'm a woman, and I see a major problem growing with men becoming subjects of slow, insidious subjugation in this country. Flirt, it's assault. Smile, it's predatory. Be chivalrous, it's practically rape. Get a job before a woman, it's sexism. Crack a line-toeing joke, and you should be sterilized.

Prove my ass wrong, and the OP's.
edit on 5/18/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Just so we're clear on this, I'm reiterating for the second time in the thread that I'm a woman, and I see a major problem growing with men becoming subjects of slow, insidious subjugation in this country. Flirt, it's assault. Smile, it's predatory. Be chivalrous, it's practically rape. Get a job before a woman, it's sexism. Crack a line-toeing joke, and you should be sterilized.

Prove my ass wrong, and the OP's.

could you prove any of that, that you just said?

aside from you being a woman of course, that's irrelevant to the argument.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Right. Because we don't have enough division in our country.

Young men should blame their problems on everybody else. Gotcha.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
My wife asked for a new watch, I laughed, and told her, no. There is a clock on the oven .

Then I told her to make me a sammich.

Ya'll need to learn how to handle your womens.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
So many angry # People.

There's your Problem with the # World.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReligiousQuestionDude
Fix the pay gap!

Equality for women!

Male privilege!

Toxic Masculinity!

Girl power!

National Women’s day!

We need more female engineers and scientists!

Women this!

Girl that!

Female those!

It’s great. No, it truly is. I think it’s awesome that there is a lot of positive encouragement for girls.

But do you know what all these have in common? They are completely neglecting, and in some cases, degrading the male gender. It’s like we’ve become a nuisance to society. Like we are not worth helping anymore. When in reality, we need help more than anyone. Here are a few stats:

Men are 3.5 times more likely to commit suicide.

Male to female transition is 3 times more common than female to male.

Men make up 90% of prisons.

Men make up 98% of war deaths.

Men make up 85% of homeless shelters.

Women are 8% more likely to graduate high school.

Our very gender is labeled “toxic.” Our aggressive and physical nature is frowned upon. Our masculinity is being feminized. The male gender is literally being destroyed.

When the truth of the matter is, we need men. Without men the world would no longer operate. Manly men, yes manly, are a vital part to society. Who does most of the manual labor? Who fights most of the wars? Who grows most of the crops? Who leads most of the countries? Men do.

There is so little supporting men. Name me good male role models that are being praised by society. Name institutions selectively helping, supporting, and encouraging men. There aren’t any. Heck, we don’t even have Boy Scouts anymore!

Young men are lost. They don’t know what to do. They waste away their lives playing video games, doing drugs, partying. Society doesn’t want them. The problem is, society so desperately needs them.

Society needs disciplined men with strong characters, noble ideals, compassionate hearts, and genuine leadership.

Society needs to regain its respect for young men. It needs to help young men get back on their feet. Without authentic men, society will only become worse.

This is in no way trying to say that men are more important than women. Both are equally important, just that one seems to be more valued at this present moment.

Learn who your enemy is and then begin to support Trump who has taken those enemys on for you.....what you are outlining is called covert warfare executed on a societa level....there has been a decaeds or generationally long war being waged upon the NorthAmerican nuclear Family....many billions of dollars have been spent to disenfranchise dissect and fracture our way of life......someone is softening up the beaches by creating divisive societal norms artificially using money and power anonymously vested upon small special interest groups who then spread the influence to the civic levels like a growing infection....you are under attack....now get out there and tell your friends and then find out who is doing this to you....and remember the billins of tons of contaminated plastics and rubbers our kids have been putting in their mouths and playing with for years you know the ones that peripherally contribute to sterility.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Who were those men likely raised by?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
In this city....
As a man....
You force people to learn your name.
Then.... You celebrate. Why?!?!?
Because they'll never # with you again.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Ya'll need to learn how to handle your womens.

I like handling women. A lot.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Amazons are taking over. So deal with it.

Who wants to be first to create a manly Barbarian tribe to counter that?

See the signs here?
www.amazon.com...
edit on 19-5-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses
There you go, good things when you're young, but not so great once we're thinking on our own. You know, the old penis and ego thing....

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

You're going to have to give this a little more context for me. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join