It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Society is destroying young men.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: ReligiousQuestionDude

i dont have a problem with any of it and i do not feel neglected or degraded at all.

kind of wish people like you would stop bitching.
you sound like me asshole boss that likes to bitch about the 'fags' and the 'feminists' ruining everything.

You have a daughter. The world is her oyster.

The toxic masculinity thing is 100% ridiculous, as is the "feminism" of today. But I DEFINITELY would not say the world is a girl's oyster.

Not even close, not in any arena.

There is no more privileged group on the planet than the White Western Female.

Fact.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: Jefferton

Lol I sense a pansy ass, anti masculine metro sexual, pussy whipped dude who would have trouble getting laid in a whore house. Or a feminist birch who touts female power but I doubt would get in a ring with man of equal size and weight.

Jaden

I'm a happily married man, to a good woman that I treat right.

I'm a real man, not some bitter keyboard warrior.

So you say. You sound like metro sexual twerp to me.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

i dont have a problem with any of it and i do not feel neglected or degraded at all.

kind of wish people like you would stop bitching.
you sound like me asshole boss that likes to bitch about the 'fags' and the 'feminists' ruining everything.

You have a daughter. The world is her oyster.

The toxic masculinity thing is 100% ridiculous, as is the "feminism" of today. But I DEFINITELY would not say the world is a girl's oyster.

Not even close, not in any arena.

Statistically speaking, she has the much more likely route to success, and that was my point.

The much more likely route to success.....what does that mean?? Not trying to be an asshole- I really am not sure what you mean there.

Scholarships for females only.

Hiring quotas that emphasize gender over competence.

Education system geared towards girls.

There's 3 to get ya started.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Let's take a look at Japan. It is a highly misogynist society. Now that women have closed the pay gap they are choosing not to get married and have kids. Why do you think that is? No I'm serious. The reason is that it sucked to be married to these "manly men" so the first chance given, women would rather do it alone, so much so the birth rate is at crisis levels. Korean and many other places are soon to follow.

Who fights wars? Men, but who starts most wars
Who grows crops? Women historically were the crop growers while men hunted.
Who leads most of the countries, maybe this needs to change so we have less wars and hunger???

Society needs better people in general, not just disciplined men, but they need less people with such a narrow mind.

You say " But do you know what all these have in common? They are completely neglecting, and in some cases, degrading the male gender." And how does that feel my friend, because that is what women have gone through for ages!!! We have been property, have not had voting rights I could go on all day. Now that these things are becoming more equal you don't like it, well isn't that precious!

It was done to women so it's cool to do it to men is basically the gist of your post. Stupidity at it's finest.

You would think that instead of reversing and perpetuating we would learn the lessons right? Not for you though. For you though you would rather see discrimination and subjugation done to boys and men that had zero to do with past injustice.

Real smart. There's no way that could backfire in a spectacular fashion is there? One thing that dolts like you should remember but never do is: the pendulum ALWAYS swings back the other way. And the further it goes one way the harder it comes back. This is inevitable and will happen.

The ONLY reason this is happening is because men are letting it happen. You want to know the result of your idiotic mindset?

Islam now (women treated as chattel and forced to wear tents/can't drive etc) versus Islam in the 50's(women wearing miniskirts and shorts in Tehran and Kabul) and 60's.

You think there would be less wars if women were in charge? Lol. You obviously don't know Jack about women then.

If it wasn't for men this planet would still be in the stone ages. Granted the caves would have top notch decorating but things like vehicles, Air Conditioning, cellphones? Non existent.

If women stopped working for a week the world would manage just fine. If men stopped working for a week entire societies would crater overnight.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

You are wrong, re: your comment: "If it wasn't for men this planet would still be in the stone ages. Granted the caves would have top notch decorating but things like vehicles, Air Conditioning, cellphones? Non existent.

If women stopped working for a week the world would manage just fine. If men stopped working for a week entire societies would crater overnight."

Women's work in WW1. During WWI (1914-1918), large numbers of women were recruited into jobs vacated by men who had gone to fight in the war. New jobs were also created as part of the war effort, for example in munitions factories.
www.iwm.org.uk...

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: InvisibleLady

Just to let you know - I completely agree with you.

In the process of EMPOWERING women to be free to be themselves, to be able to make choices, to live without a man's ruling or oppression, to grab any opportunity it has created a type of woman that no longer has any self respect, they are vulgar, are turning into fem-i-nat-zies and are hard and mean.

Women should get equal pay, as should men for the same work being asked of them. But if someone (whatever sex) is doing dangerous/more skilled/management type roles then of course that person should get more.

Women, and men, can be empowered in their own sex without having to resort to the lowest denominator.

Personally, I love having a man open a door for me (and I love opening doors for them) - it's just human kindness, but the flavour of the old respect for each sex comes through.

The saddest thing is the young men who are growing up without a father figure, without any male role in their lives, with doubts about what he can and cannot do, and the feeling that they are all lumped under one umbrella of bad and have to pay for the sins of the few.

I say to just be yourself as men. Any woman that is rude or calls you out for doing what makes you you is simply insecure and full of anger. Kids are being brainwashed these days. And women, do what makes you you, but stop feeding into the noise about how you have to be something you are not: you are not a man. And stop putting the male sex down.

It's a broken world out there and no one knows what to do anymore.

Women only want equality when it is beneficial to them. They don't want equality in anything that involves danger or loss to themselves.

Women don't want equality in the courts otherwise feminist groups would be advocating that women receive the same punishment for the same crimes as men. They don't want it when it comes to Alimony, Child Support or Custody.

They don't want equality when it comes to a military draft.

They don't want equality when it comes to the workplace. At all. Otherwise they would be doing dangerous jobs like iron working, oilfield or construction. Of course women will never admit that the actual reason they don't do those jobs is because physically 90% can't do those jobs.

Women are incredibly selective in what they want equality in. And it's never in things where THEY might have to lose something be it a child, alimony payments or their physical well being.

That's why I believe most women are lying hypocrites that talk out of both sides of their mouth.

By most I don't mean all. I'm engaged to an amazing woman and we are getting married in August.

I know that a gaggle of purse holding, weak chinned, effeminate, man bun wearing metros will loudly proclaim(in their best falsetto) that I hate women and blah blah blah. Couldn't be further from the truth, but I'll wager that those "guys" won't address anything said and will instead attack me.

Standard tactics for those that have no argument.
edit on 19-5-2018 by Carcharadon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: InvisibleLady

You are wrong, re: your comment: "If it wasn't for men this planet would still be in the stone ages. Granted the caves would have top notch decorating but things like vehicles, Air Conditioning, cellphones? Non existent.

If women stopped working for a week the world would manage just fine. If men stopped working for a week entire societies would crater overnight."

Women's work in WW1. During WWI (1914-1918), large numbers of women were recruited into jobs vacated by men who had gone to fight in the war. New jobs were also created as part of the war effort, for example in munitions factories.
www.iwm.org.uk...

And who created those factories and technologies that those women used?

I'll give you 3 guesses, first 2 don't count.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I say you are wrong again. I think you are trying to push buttons.

I'll simply point out that the women that are astronauts in this day and age didn't get there by being lazy or competing against men, women are entering the trades in record numbers, women are firefighters, pharmacists, policewomen - and I have personally known a massive number of military women who joined the armed forces and served in combat.

Our bodies may not be made to do the same stuff as men, that I agree, but when it comes to ambition, being fulfilled, having a purpose, etc., women have the same thoughts, feelings and drive as men.

There is a war going on: men against women, women against men. Stop believing every woman is out to take the easy way out, to take advantage of men.

And, the hardest job in this world is being a mother (father). So, to think that women should stay home and accept that role is actually recognizing the hard work that they do. I have been both, and trust me - going to work and having to slog all day under someone else's thumb and being subject to mind games, overworked, etc., etc., is a holiday when compared to staying at home with children. However - raising children is the most rewarding at the same time.

Anyway, I would say sorry for your wife but if you married the kind of woman you proclaim all women to be then I guess you are happy and she's just a poor dimbo (I don't mean that, but I have to say it based on your comments).

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

so i hit you over the head with a ball bat and you stab me in the gut?
two wrongs make right is that how it works now?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: ClovenSky

Yes I've lived in Asia (not Japan)

I don't know how much more I could experience the culture than actually being part of that culture (SE Asia).

I don't know what you are getting at with your "validation" but just sit down and talk to a bunch of Asian women and you'll have what you seek and it will be exactly what I am saying

Modern freedom
www.dw.com...

www.theguardian.com...
Japanese women have become more independent and ambitious

www.msn.com...
Less than half of Korean women now believe that marriage is a must.

www.economist.com...
The joy of staying single
Women are retreating from marriage as they go into the workplace.

It is a sad world where everyone thinks they need to either work or be married.

No advancements have been made at all.

These people are being had on all levels.. once again.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

You're a dotard and lack reading comprehension.
Not once did I mention it's ok to do anything derogatory to men, but I'll spell it out for you.
What I did mention was

A: Society needs better people in general
B: Needs less people with such a narrow mind.
C: Now that these things are becoming more equal you don't like it.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: olaru12
Perhaps it's just me, but I don't think a crybaby thread on a web site will help any males feel more masculine.

I don't feel society affecting my masculinity in any way. In fact I feel more confident in my abilities than ever.

Yea was just going to say... making a post about it isn't very 'MANLY'.

If OP wanted to make the world a manlier place then he should start off by teaching the virtues of masculinity to his offspring in hopes they will become good male figures in society, being manly isn't about working hard for 10 hours a day and coming home to a stay at home mom who cooks you dinner, a good man provides, guides, and shares family values WITH females. That's where this whole new wave feminism has come from, because women were sick and tired of being expected to be one thing and one thing only.

Yet this feminism has not lead to any advancements in health, well-being and prosperity.

It is a controlled movement with no imagination, only doing what is told by mega corps and thinktanks who laugh their heads off at the confusion.

Being led around by the nose even more than when being a "housewife".

Neither the old way or the new way is really any good, when are people gonna break out with some new ideas...likely never this will all burn and burn totally.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I agree completely! And in my opinion, (at least here in the U.S. where I live) it's being done by design.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Because you speak for every female in America and think it's a conspiracy. OK There. Like I am going to listen to your views on feminism when you clearly don't respect what women are actually wanting change for.
Biased opinion.
edit on 20-5-2018 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Jesus said
I am the WAY and the Life and the Resurrection.
Early Christian's were not called Christian's - a term derived by the Romans - they were called followers of the WAY.
Jesus was asked whose wife a certain lady would be in the Resurrection (Remember followers of the way are already in the resurrection as long as they follow) and he explained that there was NO difference between a man and a woman in the resurrection and that they would have new body's, neither be given nor taken in marriage.

So from a christian point of view I see nothing wrong and find it perfectly correct by our own lord's standards to enforce Equality.

However from a cultural perspective, men no longer have the money in there pocket to win over young woman looking for a husband with a good job, they are no longer the bread winner and family's are falling apart because of this.
This undoubtedly affects male esteem.
Woman are no longer seeking a good husband but instead putting off having there children and are seeking a lucrative career instead.
This is not as liberating as they think, instead it is the death knell of our society and has been engineered and allowed as a method to reduce population growth along with the introduction of toxin's which disrupt hormonal balance into the human food chain.

My take on it is this, I really don't care, followers of the WAY will still be followers of the WAY.
People will still be people and somewhere in the world a child is still being born.
Our culture has doomed itself because we have followed the pied piper instead of the WAY and in reality let's be fair the persecuted christian minority's of the middle east and egypt were often far more Christian than the so called west anyway.

From a moral stand point leaving faith out of it then it is not a clear black and white and both way's have significant upsides and downsides.

IF people married for love alone this would not even be a question.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

No its not !

I am a male hear me roar !

dont think any of that is happening , sure your ego will tell you , that your manhood is on the chopping block , but its not !

I dont feel threatened by any female , or that manhood or masculinity is at stake!

If anything I feel supported by the females i am surrounded with and vice versa

Im guessing that you just didnt get over the spice girls when you were a teenager, if anything that made me more male , I had to listen to my sister and her friends singing all the spice girls songs every night for a few years until they all grew out of it !

If anything the empowerment of women , should also empower males , because we work together as male/female and that is the duality of humankind
I wouldnt worry about it, women need men just as much as we need women.

edit on 21-5-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Nothing wrong with the spice girl's, not my type of music but it was the dreaded BOY BAND's that made me cringe.
Even the name was emasculating - BOY band's.

But that was for the girl's, mainly the teenagers and if they liked it so be it, I personally like a beautiful singer with a lovely voice - or just a lovely voice since let's be fair when you are playing the music you are not looking at them unless you are at a concert or watching a music video and some guy's have great voices but we men tend to like the content when it is a guy singing and the sound when it is a gal.

There are differences in the sexes that transcend our body's, we have different psychology and actually woman tend to be emotionally stronger while we in the past tended to bottle it up until we go crackers and either had a break down or lost our rag, thankfully most guy's have outgrown that these day's but there is still some testosterone fueled violence - usually a little guy with a crew of fellow small guy's looking for a gentle giant to beat up so that they feel more masculine - really that is more true than you may think it is as if some part of there psyche equates inhuman crazed twisted violent behavior with being a better man - obviously they are wrong but there are and will always be those that love to bully because it makes them feel big to themselves.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

awww hey I hear ya , I had a poster of my spice girl crush on my bedroom wall beside my other teenage boy crush phase!
I never really liked the music, but it sure fired up all the girls in my neighbourhood , im talking full spice girl concerts them all dressed up with hairbrushes !

The only way , we will get out of this mess is together !

and we shall prevail

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
A sad pathetic anti-women thread. They're better off in the kitchen, right Op?

I sense a bitter virgin, who spends too much time in his basement alone.

THAT'S why YOU are part of the problem me thinks. Have fun on your high horse, don't get hurt when you fall....and you will...lol.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

These were more to my taste but those girl's were pretty.
These had far more talent though.

And if course a young Maggie Reilly singing to a Mike Oldfiend track

I better not mention that I had crush on Kate bush but I was only about nine.

When it comes to men's music, Pink Floyd, Mike Oldfield, Jean Michel Jarre, Jan Hammer, Tangerine Dream (remember them).
edit on 21-5-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join