It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A mother and son driven off the road, attacked and called racial slurs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Excatly!

Just because two people get caught in a scrape doesn't mean the one who comes off worse is pure as the wind-driven snow. Sometimes, they just got beat.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

well said, john rambo!

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FakeNews9999

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: FakeNews9999

But if you have 7 witnesses backing up your story, it's pretty hard to claim the story is wrong.

That is what is bothering me, her story sounds fake but is it, if there were witnesses?

Her details of the story sound off, a 17 year old calling his mom mommy and the racist referring to themselves as "the white supremacists" and to attack for no reason.

I will wait till the full story is out and I hope I am wrong. I have had enough of minorities making false claims and it is those fake stories that negatively effect the real incidents of racism. The only ones who can stop this type of BS is minorities themselves and for us to weed out the fake stories.

Not saying for a fact that this story is fake but it sounds off to me.

if i told you an older man was harassing a black guy on a motorway, just like this one, calling him slurs and almost ramming him off the road and followed him with what seemed like a gun, just because he wanted him to act like a n#### so he could shoot him , would that sound far fetched to you?
would you need some proof to believe it happened, or it could happen...?
edit on 17-5-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

A mother and son driven off the road, attacked and called racial slurs

Shim and her 17-year-old son were on their way to Latham Farms last Thursday afternoon to fill out job applications for the soon-to-be high school graduate when all of a sudden, she says, a green truck with lights on top of it rammed her car into the shoulder. "All he kept saying was, 'Mommy, they're going to kill us, they're going to kill us,' and I'm just sitting there like, 'Just go,' and I'm ducking down in the seat," Shim explained.

"They're screaming, 'We are the white supremacists,' and n*****s do not belong in their country," Shim recalled.

Ok as a minority I do believe that racism is very big deal, regardless of what the right thinks. With that said here is something about this story that seems fishy. There is just something about this story that seems off and it seems to be like "the boy who cried wolf". They say there were witnesses but it just seems like a fake story.

Random racist attacks happen from all races and I am not belittling this account but it seems fake.

Does it seem like it to anybody else?

'We are the white supremacists" who the hell would say that...lol Also make sure it is a big truck with lights on top...

You know this also happened to me...I was driving and this low riding car with spinners ran me off the road as they yelled "we are the black gangbangers" and whitey does not need to be on the road... I turned to my wife and said get down honey "they are going to try and sell us some pot!".

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

And after hearing the whole story...

This was personal. The idiots attacked the wrong car. Not racial, personal.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

But if you have 7 witnesses backing up your story, it's pretty hard to claim the story is wrong.

That is what is bothering me, her story sounds fake but is it, if there were witnesses?

Her details of the story sound off, a 17 year old calling his mom mommy and the racist referring to themselves as "the white supremacists" and to attack for no reason.

I will wait till the full story is out and I hope I am wrong. I have had enough of minorities making false claims and it is those fake stories that negatively effect the real incidents of racism. The only ones who can stop this type of BS is minorities themselves and for us to weed out the fake stories.

if i told you an older man was harassing a black guy on a motorway, calling him slurs and almost ramming him off tge road and followed him with what seemed like a gun, just because he wanted him to act like a n#### so he could shoot him , would that sound far fetched to you?

Yes...very. How exactly does something seem like a gun?

Am I to believe that someone just decides to destroy their own car by ramming someone off the road, threatens to kill them, leaves, then calls police to confess?

LOL!

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
So a totally random person drove up in their own vehicle and rammed someone off the road?

I am so sick of all the race baiting

Watch ill start posting all the violent crime that happens to white people and claim racism every time lets see who wins

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I don't know. What do white supremacists usually yell while destroying property? Are you an authority on that?

If they did say that it would be comical to say the least... Were they singing it to some old rock song...That would work better...

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Yelling nasty racial slurs and wielding baseball bats all while I was unarmed.

Thank you for the pro gun support

edit on 17-5-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
To be plain, it's not that I doubt that some of this could have taken place, but the way the details have been reported make me doubt we're getting the whole story exactly the way it happened, and I think a lot of us are having the same doubts.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

if i told you an older man was harassing a black guy on a motorway, calling him slurs and almost ramming him off tge road and followed him with what seemed like a gun, just because he wanted him to act like a n#### so he could shoot him , would that sound far fetched to you?

Am I to believe that someone just decides to destroy their own car by ramming someone off the road, threatens to kill them, leaves, then calls police to confess?

LOL!

whether or not the guy in the op decided to destroy his car is up for debate.

but what i said actually happened, the older gentleman had one hand in his pocket clutching what is without a doubt a small handgun....

i wonder what it would take for you to believe that, a random older man, followed a black guy taunted him, pulled in a parking lot after the black guy got off the road to let the white guy go, but white guy followed and got out of his car and said he wanted the black man to act like a n*** so he could 'protect' himself...

the op isn't so farfetched...
edit on 17-5-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

fine, after living in a poor black neighborhood and experiencing violent racism on several occasions I am going to start posting violent crimes by black people against white people

watch how many more stories i can dig up

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

fine, after living in a poor black neighborhood and experiencing violent racism on several occasions I am going to start posting violent crimes by black people against white people

watch how many more stories i can dig up

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

LOL!

whether or not the guy in the op decided to destroy his car is up for debate.

but what i said actually happened, the older gentleman had one hand in his pocket clutching what is without a doubt a small handgun....

i wonder what it would take for you to believe that, a random older man, followed a black guy taunted him, pulled in a parking lot after the black guy got off the road to let the white guy go, but white guy followed and got out of his car and said he wanted the black man to act like a n*** so he could 'protect' himself...

the op isn't so farfetched...

Well surely this old white man with a gun has done this before and has a record. I mean violent offenders, for the most part, dont just suddenly become that way...they build up to it.

And was this incident completely unprovoked?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Ok that is what it is. The last several events I have seen up close of racist action were against whites. But this doesn't stop the rest of white and black humanity from getting along. See that every day.

Also this story seems caned and stereotypical.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It wasn't fake and the perps have been arrested.

www.timesunion.com...-15568909

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
One has to make it simple for these idiots who claim fake news because it hurts their feelings.

Here are a list of Fox stations in Albany County NY

Station Affiliation Group Affiliation/Licensee
WNYT NBC Hubbard Broadcasting Inc
WRGB CBS Sinclair Broadcast Group Incorporated
WTEN ABC Nexstar Media Group Inc
WXXA-TV FOX Shield Media LLC

And here is a link from the Fox station that is even a Sinclair station

cbs6albany.com...

edit on 17-5-2018 by terrapincb because: I should not have called anyone simple minded

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

as far as I know, it was unprovoked.
whether the old man had a history of this kind of behavior, i don't know, could have been the result of bad experiences with other black people whom may have antagonized him.

this crap happens, is it an intrinsic hatred, or simply misguided prejudices? im going with the latter.

but in reference to the op, when the bogus fake victims make up stories just to play the victim or race cards, there are usually obvious mistakes they make in their stories and they are always proven as hoaxes and false. let's see how this plays out.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: terrapincb

nobody cares anymore because we are tired of race baiting bs

it's ok I'm going to start posting tons of racist articles going on the other direction so we can all agree on the fact that there are tons of morons out there in every race and every color

real real tired of all the race baiting

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milkweed
You gotta start by assuming they are telling the truth. I mean, there's nothing to gain from destroying your own car. Also, the story really isn't that far fetched.
unless you banged into another car or light pole or something and didnt want ro tell the police and the insurance company about it lol. A woman at my work a few years ago crashed into a huge high voltage utility pole and knocked it down. She had been drinking. The pole itself they charged her $300,000 for. Idk how much in fines and DUI school. If she made up a story about "The White Supremacists" ramming her into it, she might have gotten away with it.
edit on 08/022017 by MantheDevilsApe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join