It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A mother and son driven off the road, attacked and called racial slurs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It wasn't fake and the perps have been arrested.

www.timesunion.com...-15568909

I don't think we have seen a power couple like this since Bill and Hillary.

I take back my statement of "Who the hell would say "We're the white supremacist" I think they would....

edit on 17-5-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
What's exactly fishy about it?

Somebody actually saying:
"We are the white supremacists,' and n*****s do not belong in their country,"

Sounds about as cockamayme as somebody going around asking to buy "crack-coc aine".

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Does it sound normal for bad white guys to say, "We're the white supremacist!". That seems odd to me. I'd wait to see how this pans out before investing too much concern.

Here in Ohio we had a family a white folks cornered by a group of black guys and beat up. While they were beating them up they told them "this is a black world! This is our world". The police corroborated the story but said "We're not addressing this as a hate crime.

So this stuff goes both ways.

In Troy, yes it’s pretty normal for that type of retarded behavior. Between this and the crazies from Nxium I can’t wait to get out of toen at the end of June. A guy I used to play in a band with witnessed this so no, it’s not BS. It appended as the article describes.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: terrapincb

nobody cares anymore because we are tired of race baiting bs

it's ok I'm going to start posting tons of racist articles going on the other direction so we can all agree on the fact that there are tons of morons out there in every race and every color

real real tired of all the race baiting

It's pointless I have already stated the story is not about race it is a personal Vendetta they picked the wrong car but it's got to be about race so we're going to run with the race story.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

of courseeeeee everything is about race it's alllll we care about

but we aren't racist you are

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

so what these two mongs were screaming at the family after they rammed their car wasn't about race at all...

are you just angry because it's true or angry because it should be no big deal...?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It's not hard to see who the racists are in this thread. Defending and making excuses for blatant racists is a good indication of that persons mind set.

edit on 17-5-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Since when and in what universe is yelling at strangers “get out of here N***ers, this is our country, were white supremacistd” not racist? It takes a lot of self delusion to get to the point where someone can claim that wasn’t a racist overture. They even admitted they said it to the police and witnesses, one whom i know personally, saw and heard it all. This happens 10 min down the Northway from my house and isn’t a terribly uncommon thing around here. Troy is home to a rather large population of white trash that don’t realize that this is the 20th century. We’re also home to gangs filled with white supremacists like FSU. It’s everywhere around here and I’m glad to be leaving soon.
edit on 17-5-2018 by peter vlar because: Spelling counts

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

We're way too much alike...'cause that was my exact thought. People under stress say weird stuff, and do weird stuff.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
So...let me get this straight ATS....

you got eyewitnesses
The people admitted and are arrested

...and yet some of you are still saying its fake?

Its not fake...you are fake

Interesting sidenote...the ppl who are the white supremacists almost always are literally the poorest genetics of the white folks...bunch of damned inbreds..they needs some genetic diversity before they turn into a jellyfish in a few generations tbh

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Whats your beef? they your parents or something?

Yes, when someone is screaming racist garbage while running you off the road...its about effin race.

second sentence....makes no sense...are you saying racists aren't racists, but people who report racial crimes are racist?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

More like we have a tough time believing they'd actually yell that. If they did, it makes them living parodies. Sort of like this:

Only real.

It's like actually finding a living breathing parody stereotype, someone who *is* a caricature brought to life.

We all talk about it, but how often does it happen?

To be clear, it's not that I'm doubting they could be racists or have racial motives, only that they could be that stupidly stereotypical.
edit on 17-5-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I'm thinking from the article that this event could be possibly partly real. I do think that it is glorified though, I do not think any white supremacists would say they were white supremacists. They might call them the N-word and tell them to stay away. Maybe these people watch too much TV, they have to dramatize things more than they are.

What kind of strikes me as odd is that a seventeen year old kid calls the mother Mommy. I do not know any seventeen year olds that still call their kid mommy, yes, Mom or Ma is common but not mommy. Maybe if they want to butter her up to get the car or some money they might. Mommy you would expect from someone under twelve.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

How is this whataboutism fallacy evidence that this story is false?

How about a list of recently faked hate crimes? Are you aware of how popular they have been over the last few years? My point is posting that was just to show these things happen to everyone. Not as evidence of a fake hate crime. The evidence for that is in the story and recent rash of fake hate crimes.

How about the list of real hate crimes of late. when the story of those horrible black ppl who kidnapped and beat that poor white kid bloody, no one tried to explain away anything, virtually everyone agreed these were horrible ppl where the label thugs was aptly applied.

The rage and raw racism directed against black folks in general was palpable , some pulled stats and talked about dysfunctional black ppl add a lil Chicago for good measure, while others for the most part focused on those who did the deed and moved on, nothing about fake anything popped up,
Black people are liers even when stuff is caught on camera.
13-YEAR-OLD ALLEGEDLY ABDUCTED AND ASSAULTED GETTING OFF SCHOOL BUS
abc13.com...

Now maybe this is about to become a trend like calling the police on black ppl just existing, hope not, but you never know.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

The problem with hate crimes is that the very real ones on both sides don't usually get highly publicized because they aren't all that sensational.

The most sensational ones get publicity and often they are later revealed to have been hoaxes.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I guess when progressives are running around calling everyone racist and Nazi. The real racist supremacists have to go around screaming, "We are the White Supremacists!". To differentiate themselves from the posers who aint really bout that life.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The intellectual gyrations that some members go thru to try and defend blatant racism toward black folks is deplorable and unAmerican.

Don't even bother to read the article, just go directly to "whataboutism" that exposes your true nature.
edit on 18-5-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What's exactly fishy about it?

Somebody actually saying:
"We are the white supremacists,' and n*****s do not belong in their country,"

Sounds about as cockamayme as somebody going around asking to buy "crack-coc aine".

So what? The story was confirmed.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

There is just something about this story that seems off and it seems to be like "the boy who cried wolf". They say there were witnesses but it just seems like a fake story.

Corroborating witnesses that saw the crime and back up her version of events but something is still fishy to you?

It's you. It's not the story.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

We're way too much alike...'cause that was my exact thought. People under stress say weird stuff, and do weird stuff.

It just sounded like something you'd hear written into an early 80's era Pink Floyd song.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join