It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 358
<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

That's working excellent

Then if it's going to happen I can lurk here until the air gets cleaned over here..?
edit on 0b41America/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2018 11:14:41 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2018 11:14:41 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Damn Ob1, that is grim to say the least.

On a lighter note. I'd like to point out my excitement over the NK event. Awesome, I cannot grasp the "opposite" polarity talking points or how anyone can buy into them. NK was broken up for a reason, a VERY dark area was transformed and we are all better for it in ways we will soon understand. Most have only lived with that dark, very sad indeed.

Q#1468
What a coincidence.
4 points / 4 booms
Dark to Light 1:07
More to come.

Reference to the video presentation which includes direct topics astute posters here made a connection too way back in threads three and four. Pretty cool.

Dark NK

Light NK - Pictured as Unified...

How can anyone not feel better about the energy of the world today?

Just before people ask whether that is the real pic of NK and the dark one was photoshopped, this photo has been created for visual effect

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: GATruthseeker
Just wanted to direct people to a new thread on Twitter from Thomas Wictor re: Kim. It hasn't been unrolled yet & I do Twitter from phone & ATS on my computer. I know others follow so if someone could link it, that would be great. Pretty interesting theory.

UNROLLED THREAD (WICTOR):
threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

"Just before people ask whether that is the real pic of NK and the dark one was photoshopped, this photo has been created for visual effect "

Well aware, the original pics from Sats were posted here and gone over in detail, and the whole "NK is very dark..." was a key topic for several pages.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

What happened to me is due to the GDPR .

The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU and EEA areas. The GDPR aims primarily to give control to citizens and residents over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU.

So I think in the future more sites will be labeled as GDPR sensitive , what's interesting is who actually signed that document knowing that it wouldn't apply for them to get any information or track any individual. As for as I know the internet exchange sits in their court..

It was adopted on 14 April 2016; because the GDPR is a regulation, not a directive, it does not require national governments to pass any enabling legislation and is directly binding and applicable. With the United Kingdom scheduled to leave the European Union in 2019, the UK granted royal assent to the Data Protection Act 2018 on 23 May 2018, which contains equivalent regulations and protections

But now that the UK gets out of the EU but I still don't know if they will things change I guess?

Was there a plan in the making to disconnect all private information to the EU from the West and why?

edit on 0b41America/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2018 12:02:41 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2018 12:02:41 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

"Just before people ask whether that is the real pic of NK and the dark one was photoshopped, this photo has been created for visual effect "

Well aware, the original pics from Sats were posted here and gone over in detail, and the whole "NK is very dark..." was a key topic for several pages.

Yes sorry I wasn't suggesting you thought that yourself, just that is an obvious photoshop.

I did however notice that the main part from the SK side that has been copy pasted onto the NK side, seems to contain some kind of shape, but it could just be my mobile screen playing tricks with me.

It looks kind of like an arrow of light, or sort of like the spade symbol from a deck of cards, looks sort of out of place so I wonder if it is in the original.
edit on 13-6-2018 by Dem0nc1eaner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Yeah, I figured the access restrictions were due to that horrid legislation. I also figured (rightly in this case) that the archive site wouldn't be caught by the scripts in place that filter for websites.

archive.is

Have mentioned a few times, but it's always nice to recall the above-referenced site, especially if one thinks content might be scrubbed or otherwise lost.

In this particular case, it helps out European members circumvent the electronic blinders being thrust upon them.
edit on 13-6-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: ...and sometimes y

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Good Morning All...
Just a few quick things.

1. Because of my limited knowledge of computers, I have been hesitant to share the issues I've been experiencing. In the last 2 weeks, my puter has just completely shut down at least 10 times, it then takes at least 10 to 15 mins. to "fix the problems" ??? It also seems to want me to buy some sort on extra protection ? This is a fairly new laptop ( Matt bought it for me less then two years ago ), windows 10, so IDK ?? It is also slow and wonky a lot, especially when I'm on ATS.

2. Trump interview on AF 1 tonight ? Where is he going ?

Gotta run, have a great day all..... Tat did you see the pic I was "told" to send you ?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

Yes sorry I wasn't suggesting you thought that yourself, just that is an obvious photoshop.

I did however notice that the main part from the SK side that has been copy pasted onto the NK side, seems to contain some kind of shape, but it could just be my mobile screen playing tricks with me.

It looks kind of like an arrow of light, or sort of like the spade symbol from a deck of cards, looks sort of out of place so I wonder if it is in the original.

Good eye.

That is why I posted it. It suggests to me more "mirror" image, or unification... rather then just that NK gets street lighting at night. It also suggests something deeper about a population in this day living in the the dark. Etc.

This is so much bigger then the common folks realize, that imagery seems, imo, to reinforce this idea. Frankly the whole video does, in fact, it covers A LOT of topics covered here.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Good Morning All...
Just a few quick things.

1. Because of my limited knowledge of computers, I have been hesitant to share the issues I've been experiencing. In the last 2 weeks, my puter has just completely shut down at least 10 times, it then takes at least 10 to 15 mins. to "fix the problems" ??? It also seems to want me to buy some sort on extra protection ? This is a fairly new laptop ( Matt bought it for me less then two years ago ), windows 10, so IDK ?? It is also slow and wonky a lot, especially when I'm on ATS.

2. Trump interview on AF 1 tonight ? Where is he going ?

Gotta run, have a great day all..... Tat did you see the pic I was "told" to send you ?

Just received it. TY.
Special.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Thanks bookmarked as backup

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
#1491 @ qanon.pub...

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 4d9abd No.1730618 📁
Jun 13 2018 12:26:27 (EST)
>>1730584
Why are many Iranian resistance (Freedom Fighters) tagging #QAnon on Twitter?
Big things coming folks.
Q+

Along with this link: twitter.com...
edit on 6/13/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Anybody see our favorite letter? Or is that just me?

twatter
edit on 13-6-2018 by erikthegreen because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2018 by erikthegreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Iran is having a drought.
maybe israel and trump can help

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

So we can deduct from the tweet that the Whitehouse is one of the castles referred to in Q posts?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
I think OP is correct that this is a whitehouse insider, he would be the Stephen Miller type or another close to Trump who is spreading this to an alt right news member allowed in the whitehouse press room

I've also see the theory out there that it started as a troll/hoax and then MIB showed up and said we'll take it from here. Maybe not MIB but they may have been contacted and asked to hand over control although the exposed password makes me think that is not the case.

It could just be that the WH has seen the popularity and has chosen to use it to their advantage. All it takes is 27s and Q shaped props here and there.

The "watch the water" thing is a perfect example. Q posted it in mid Feb. and on March 5 he posted a pic of SK/NK reps meeting and posted "Water." He then posted a meme on march 6th with Clinton and Kim Jong-il with a backdrop of raging water next to the pic from the previous day with Kim Jong-un and a backdrop of calm water.

That is it, Q never says "watch the water" again. The bottled water thing isn't a Q thing but people go out of their way to make things fit and Trump and associates now how to use this.

So Q is a team Trump member rattling out all those old conspiracy theories and this is just a long election mud slinging campaign

Seems to fit perfectly with the rallies even into the second year of his term.

Early on Q revealed too much about who he could be in a few digital photos, the followers could easily find out who he is but the game could end

So on it goes, and let’s be honest this is a conspiracy site so it’s no big deal

Nobody is making a bigger deal about it than those who believe that they are fighting to rid the world of evil and avoid the destruction of humankind.

Some of us are just treating it like a conspiracy theory.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
When McCain screams so loudly , always, about Ukraine all the time.

We might question why.

www.stalkerzone.org...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Dbl.
edit on 13 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Nice explanation but I looked at the source of the article and noticed that the source of the photo is arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-mco.s3.amazonaws.com/public

For whatever reason their photos have names like QQMZBHHGUVCJJNSXT2HT4JLFNE.jpg and W5QBWVRNLZERDMZPX65L6HMA2Y

Maybe the service being amazon uses random name generator using full ASCII due to the number of files that they handle.
edit on 13-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

So we can deduct from the tweet that the Whitehouse is one of the castles referred to in Q posts?

YES. The President tweeted this morning, "Good to be back at the CASTLE".

Source: i.redd.it...

new topics

top topics

<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join