It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 360
<< 357  358  359    361  362 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
GEOTUS missed a "D" in his post today.

All a LARP.....Burp.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

It's a regular Downtown Takedown !!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 21a043 No.1732422 📁
Jun 13 2018 14:42:03 (EST)
>>1732221
WHAT THEY DO NOT ANTICIPATE IS POTUS DECLAS IT ALL DUE TO OPTICS AND ARM/MSM FOOTHOLD ON COMMS TO PAINT POLITICAL ATTACK + RUSSIA INVESTIGATION COVER UP / ADV.
WE ARE HERE FOR A REASON.
WE ARE HERE TO UNITE THE CORE.
YOU.
WHY DID POTUS NAME FAKE NEWS AS OUR BIGGEST ENEMY?
USE LOGIC.
THIS WILL BE A FIGHT NOT THROUGH DC (WE CONTROL) BUT WITH PUBLIC OPINION ONCE THIS JUMPS.
(2) MISSILE FIRES W/ A STRATEGIC PURPOSE
(2) EXTINGUISHED.
THIS IS NOT A GAME.
THIS IS WAR.
THIS IS LITERALLY EVIL KNOCKING.
WILL YOU ANSWER?
WILL YOU FIGHT?
WILL YOU DEFEND?
WE WILL.
WE ARE.
YOU ELECTED US TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY (OUR WORLD).
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Q

www.thestoryofq.com...

FIGHTFIGHTFIGHT
edit on 6 13 2018 by dashen because: FIGHTFIGHTFIGHT

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I can't believe things are so quiet here right now.

Chans are in meltdown.

This is Big League.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
You have potential. You're getting there although you are fighting hard to resist the light of Truth. When one has been in the DeepDarkPark for a long time, the Light is painful, but the Need to Know keeps one trying.

I feel the good intention in your post and appreciate it but at the same time it is condescending. It seems to me that many here are bending over backwards to have the truth be what they want and not what it actually is.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Re: election hacking news per Lee S.
Re: Anonymous group connected
Re: seth rich as voter expansion data director.

Was panda part of anon? Was he going to out their ops? Seems connected. Someone tell me I'm wrong..

It's long been known/theorized that anonymous was compromised and has been for quite some time. Connected?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

THREAD : Here are links to help you understand the BREAKING, +HUGE story of the claim by a DNC Operative that the Obama DOJ and DHS were working with a hacker group connected to serial bomber Brett Kimberlin

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

HA. Called Ukraine few pages ago. Just sayin'

Feeling a clowny vibe.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Re: Q post 1492

The question being why would a 2nd special counsel fail.

We're told to look beyond the Kabuki theatre and trust Sessions. Why?

Because Sessions appointed Huber to work with Horowitz back in 2017. Huber empaneled grand juries and has been getting lots of indictments (sealed).

Sessions got to pick Huber without having to get blessed by Congress, so Huber isn't a swamp creature. The combo of Huber/Horowitz has all of the power of a SC, but none of the baggage of the swamp. They have more resources and are moving much faster. Make sense?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

edit on 6 13 2018 by dashen because: nothin means nothing

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This week is going to end with a "bang"! Stay focused. Stay aware. Watch for major distractions (FF) and keep the faith.
Be prepared.

"Be dressed ready for service and keep your lamps burning..." Luke 12:35

The MSM, especially the widely distributed CNN (and others), are the "ARM" holding the hammer that is going to do all it can to keep the last administration's corruption and criminality from coming to light. Some of those people are complicit and have much to lose...thus the lying and deception daily.

We, The American People, cannot depend on those people to give us the Truth. We have to dig in the data ourselves. Even that is becoming more and more difficult, as various searches are quashed, pages taken down, content removed, shadow banning facilitated, etc.

This is why our President tweets. This is why sites like this one and 8chan are necessary.

WWG1WGA

Today's drops are of utmost significance. Watch out for disinfo and naysayers.

Keep your Light shining. Don't run out of "oil" now!

"Five of them were foolish, and five were wise. (3) The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take along any extra oil. (4) But the wise ones took oil in flasks along with their lamps.…"

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
They have more resources and are moving much faster. Make sense?

If that is fast, I would hate to see SLOW.
It has been over a year.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

how do you know about the oil of 8?

have you been reading my early edition?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
deleted because I messed up.
edit on 13-6-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: TomLawless
Per Lee Stranahan: 0bama connected staffer hacked state voting systems!!!

twitter.com...

Bwahahaaahhhaaaa!!!!

Traitor.

The God of Hell Fire will be busy !!

🎃

In the vid at the twitter link he mentions Alexandra Chalupa as having posted on facebook about the DHS/DOJ op to hack.

Earlier (couple pages ago) TOL posted this [url=http://www.stalkerzone.org/ukrainian-diplomat-andrey-telizhenko-i-was-told-directly-that-the-task-was-to-remove-trump-from-the-elections/]link[/u rl] in reference to McCain. Chalupa is mentioned. She seems to be somewhat a 'go to' person.

Tried 3 times to fix the link. Need a restart I guess.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Seth Rich was not only working at the DNC and knew what was going on in regards to voting shenanigans, but he was also scheduled to have been a witness in a lawsuit surrounding exit polling.

Local activist files suit for access to exit polling data, Dead witness blocks path to truth

The above lawsuit was eventually dropped, however MotherMayEye noticed some potential conflicts of interest associated with the judges in said suit.

On another note, remember, it's not just Huber.

Letter fom Jeff Session to Grassley, Goodlatte, and Gowdy (direct .pdf link)

Huber and his team are likely spread across multiple federal districts.

edit on 13-6-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: dyslexics of the world untie!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
They have more resources and are moving much faster. Make sense?

If that is fast, I would hate to see SLOW.
It has been over a year.

35,000 + sealed indictments. If even just a quarter of those are connected to the swamp, this waiting period would be expected. Assembling grand juries takes time.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

No I'm here I'm just baffled I don't know what I can track down the line that actually means something at this point lol

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
A old construction friend of mine once said that if he knew exactly where to place the pry bar he could move the earth .Lets face it this political monument we all need to move and are placing our pry bars in differing places are rocking the beast . JW is a bit more methodical but are still just a group of a much bigger team . In the future it may be called just "Q" the journey . We are going to take it down . Make no mistake about it . Give your effort to where ever ,when ever you can because this is the 100th monkey deal . To hear those words well done good and faithful servant is all the inspiration I need to praise the 100th monkey or deplorable or Russian or what ever . This is about Babylon falling

top topics

<< 357  358  359    361  362 >>

join