It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 361
<< 358  359  360    362 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: WhatTheory

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
They have more resources and are moving much faster. Make sense?

If that is fast, I would hate to see SLOW.
It has been over a year.

35,000 + sealed indictments. If even just a quarter of those are connected to the swamp, this waiting period would be expected. Assembling grand juries takes time.

1% would be plenty !!

Enough to expose a 2nd Sun !!

😎🎃

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Lee has done a lot of leg work on this and was the first person I know of to bring it to the for twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Playing this out in my mind could see Huber become the new AG . He could then directly address SC . no need to recuse

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
G7 Meeting BOOM! Trump is the Master Negotiator!!

edit on 13-6-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Can you explain the video for those of us who don't have time to watching it? Maybe a quick breakdown?
edit on 13-6-2018 by TheGOAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

LYRICS:
In seven days we do create
In seconds we destroy
Indifferent or envious we judge

Seven years we lived in agony
In presence of greed and jealousy
And ignorance ruled as king the world

I’m heading for tomorrow
You’re living for today
Before I bare your rage in vain
I rather walk away

Voices in my head recalling
Secrets from my heart
I’m falling through time
To a life we used to live long ago
And we fly over the borders of mind

Into infinity
Raising the final storm
Lifting dreams from the deep
May the stars sing our song

Seven times I asked you
And seven times you lied
Wondered about sympathy
Surrounded by your pride

Children starve to death
And people lose their home
A war rules above our heads
But still you carry on

Real gifts don’t come in boxes
So I’ll give you the truth
Take it as a compliment
I’ll never be like you

Fly into infinity
Raising the final storm
Lifting dreams from the deep

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Great and informative reply thx TAT!

I can see the resemblance to Singapore summit venue now.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel!

Post zips in new thread!

edit on 6 13 2018 by dashen because: 8

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The Revolution has been calling for a long time...

"Just watch the television
Yeah, you'll see there's something going on

But the time is ripe for changes
There's a growing feeling
That taking a chance on a new kind of vision is due"

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Rel!

Post zips in new thread!

THANK-YOU for the new thread Dashen!

I'm glad you didn't retire after all.

Goodbye Thread 7. It's been a blast.

EVEN BIGGER THINGS TO COME!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: dashen

Rel!

Post zips in new thread!

THANK-YOU for the new thread Dashen!

I'm glad you didn't retire after all.

Goodbye Thread 7. It's been a blast.

EVEN BIGGER THINGS TO COME!

Time to 8-skate-and rotate !!

✅

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

OK... On it!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
sure why not

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This is the second time in as many days Q has referred to that sub missile launch. I posted something about it last night but this is MAJOR serious, and I will explain why but bear with me a bit. First, I have the proverbial 10,000 foot view of how these things work, unlike the average Joe who has a 30,000 foot view. My understanding is the Navy has two classes of submarines. The Ohio class which are the nuclear weapons subs and the Los Angeles class, which hunt down nuclear subs. One Ohio class can pretty much level every major metro city in the US, let that sink in a minute. It was a couple of Los Angeles class subs that just unloaded on Syria a month or so ago. These are billion dollar machines that wield a phenomenal amount of firepower. The nature of how they operate, the people we entrust with these machines are the most trustworthy the military has. Now that I've laid the ground work here, let me explain the fear factor. There is NO such thing as a "hack" to remotely launch a missile, it just can't happen. There are too many checks and balances in place. That leaves just two other possibilities. First, the possibility that "valid" orders were received to execute a launch. Second, the crew acted alone and executed a launch. The ramifications of either is as scary as it gets. I'm a 26 year veteran, it shakes me to the core. We all join and swear to defend our Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic, NOT who we choose. The structure in place is clear, there is a military chain of command but at the top of that chain we work for civilians. That is by design, we don't just get to decide who our enemies are and take action on our own. This is the implications of Q's posts and that's reprehensible and makes this a VERY dangerous situation. This certainly needs to be dealt with swiftly and harshly. It can NEVER be allowed. If this is indeed the story I could care less if we put that sub at the bottom of the Pacific with all hands. This had never been done before and that is an evil boat.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Join us in part - ∞ -

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Done matey!

It's on page 4 of new thread.

edit on 13-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: pg

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Um, WOW! Best analysis as to what's really going on and what Trump is really up to, or a part of it anyway, on the Internet today!

Bumping this for my own future reference as I only got to see about the first 1/3 of it, and for everyone else to help them come up to speed, and even for some of the haters and anti-Trump sycophants to have access to another possible frame of reference ie: to help them remove the blinders from the MSM and Celeb Matrix Cultural brainwashing.

Very interesting.

What we're going to see and witness will be a kind of anti-Globalist triumvirate to include the USA, Russia and China with European globalists (where they live many of them) giving up the ghost to remain relevant, but who also have, collectively, an economy approximately equal in size to the USA. Trade deals. I used to think Trump was an idiot just talking out of his ass, like Obama did, but now I'm starting to see the game of RISK that Trump is playing to leverage into place a different kind of board and table driven by principals, values and ideals that form the very heart and soul of the USA and it's very NECESSARY role as a leader in the world. Trump gets it. Talks like a highschooler, but the game he's playing is exactly the right game, and it involves fighting a secret war with the globalist Satanists who can't seem to bring him down and where everything they try simply functions as a tightening of the double-bind placed upon themselves by their own hand - now that "the gig is up" and it's not just simply about money but about power and leverage on the grand chess board. And in this domain - Trump is using RELATIONSHIPS, personal relationships with certain leaders while also bringing the entire depth and breadth of US hard and soft power to bear on each strategically created area of tension, while the MSM chase their tails and cuck themselves into oblivion!

edit on 13-6-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
That leaves just two other possibilities.

You forgot the third option, which is that Q doesn't have any insider info and was fooled by a time-lapsed photo of an aircraft that looked like a missile launch.

new topics

top topics

<< 358  359  360    362 >>

join