It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 355
<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Well well what do we have here
Who do we know that sign off as o7 here
Awesome

qanon board and 8Chan
edit on 12-6-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
New Q post is massive.

Big Day in Anonville.

qanon.pub...

Please don't forget to check in to qmap.pub...

Q calling out Mossad for the first time, expect Chan attacks, etc.

A call to arms, Autists!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: Trillium

o7 is awesome.

I don't always agree with their decodes, but he/she has the perfect attitude about all of this.

So many great people involved. This has been an amazing experience.

It's like camp fire talk. I've had some great conversations while sitting around a camp fire.

link   
So Q says "Kashyap Patel is a name to remember" it looks like this guy is a Fed in the counterterrorism dept. He apparently was kicked out of this Texas courtroom by Judge Lynn Hughes, lol, the transcripts are hysterical.

When Judge Lynn Hughes issued an opinion blasting attorneys from the Department of Justice as “pretentious” and “inept,” we thought it represented the pent-up — but likely justified — frustration of a federal judge tired of outside attorneys swooping into his jurisdiction and creating brush fires and delays like a screwball Jerry Lewis version of a lawyer

abovethelaw.com...

The case involved a suspected terrorist that planned to bomb Texas malls with bombs activated by cell phones. What's interesting is that this dude was given asylum during Obama administration, was known to be involved in terrorist plots as early as 2013, but wasn't arrested until AFTER Trump took office...hmmmm ?

Background Date of Birth December 25, 1991 Place of birth Iraq Place of residence Texas, United States Extremist Use of Social Media Not determined. Education High school (incomplete) Citizenship U.S. legal permanent resident Arrested January 8, 2016: Material support, false statements Custody U.S. In 2013, Hardan communicated over social media with another refugee in California, Aws Mohammed Younis Al-Jayab. The two reportedly discussed travel to Syria. Al-Jayab spoke to Hardan about weapons training and told him he had fought against Bashar al-Assad’s soldiers.* Al-Jayab was arrested and charged on January 7, 2016, with making a false statement involving international terrorism.*

www.counterextremism.com...

Still digging.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Q said in one post several months ago, that "disinformation is necessary".

Accepting "Q said" requires faith.

If in hindsight, I learned something from Q that 99.999% of the country didn't know at the time, that's a good feeling.

Sure, that is the point, it makes people feel special to be part of an elite group. One could say that it is the new opium of the masses.

People don't want to just watch the boob tube, they want to be an active part of something even if their participation doesn't affect the outcome.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Here is a report from May that named Kash Patel
and Gowdy is also mentioned in this one being
on the same side as Nunes.

Nunes, Gowdy accuse DOJ of launching anonymous attacks on congressional investigator

www.foxnews.com...

Citing a former federal law enforcement official, The New York Times reported that Rosenstein, who oversees the Russia probe, felt "misled" by Nunes' staff over House Intelligence Committee investigator Kash Patel's travel to London last year.

Hmmm there is London again.

edit on 12-6-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

With all due respect, you've just branded this whole thing as harmless.

Why do you care if a bunch of people get together and spit ball?

If it's just harmless, ineffectual blather, why do you spend so much time and effort on this?

I really don't mind you hanging out, keeping everyone honest, but I just get the feeling you know that you're sliding. If you're truly not, I apologize. You and Fixer seem like decent folks. I really hope you're not here to just pee in our Post Toasties.

Unfortunately, I only allow myself a couple of off topic posts per thread. Sorry if I don't reply.

Hopefully we can talk in the next bread.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
With all due respect, you've just branded this whole thing as harmless.

Why do you care if a bunch of people get together and spit ball?

If it's just harmless, ineffectual blather, why do you spend so much time and effort on this?

I didn't say it was harmless, I said peoples spitballing didn't affect the outcome.

I really don't mind you hanging out, keeping everyone honest, but I just get the feeling you know that you're sliding. If you're truly not, I apologize. You and Fixer seem like decent folks. I really hope you're not here to just pee in our Post Toasties.

I'm not sure what you mean by sliding or peeing in your post toasties.

I thought we were here to figure out what the truth is. If Q is a gov backed psy-op (ETA: or even a hoax) wouldn't conspiracy theorists (at least some) want that outed?

edit on 13-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Separating those here who wish to help and see a lasting peace and those who want unending war gets easier as time moves forward in the Great Awakening.

When you see a post from those destroyers of peace, leave it. Fighting back only gives them strength.

Leave it alone so that the evil withers and dies in their self imposed darkness.

Remember the light, it guides us well.

P

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I've yet to see anyone here say that they want unending war.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

How is this "Q" supposedly bringing about "peace", you are asking for an entire global shift of thinking, of people with various and different thoughts, beliefs, wants, needs, ideologies etc

to accept something that no one has any tangible proof of, let us pretend hypothetically "Q" is real and telling the truth and this "Great Awakening" happens, there are still going to be people who disagree, who are bigots, racists, paedophiles, etc etc, there are still going to be people who have different politics, different religions, etc. unless you are asking for this assimilated collectivist thought and "one world governance"

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

If it doesn't affect the outcome, it's harmless. That's the way I see it, anyway.

Yes. If it's a psy op, I would like to see it outed.

Sliding is chan speak for using up space in a thread. Sometimes I forget where I'm posting. I don't want to call you a troll or a shill, because I don't think you are.

Peeing in the Post Toasties is (with a nastier term used for "pee") Marine talk for just trying to be a downer. I hope you aren't doing that.

I don't want to date myself, but I was around for the Titor Saga. This is obviously different, and far more plausible, but I am armor plated when it comes to hoaxes. Doesn't make the whole thing any less fun.

I saw Q's first post, thought it was another FBI Anon type thing and casually read along. Saudi Arabia sucked me in. Those opening weeks were magical. The positivity was palpable.

Sure, there have been some stinkers.... The Obama AK 47 was totally unnecessary for a drop, even if the pictures do exist. Too much risk there. Too much risk for a LARP, even. If I'm going to LARP someone, I'm trying to avoid outrageous claims like the plague. Which is precisely why I think those pictures might actually exist.

What has been the most compelling Q drop, in your opinion? There has to be one or two drops that challenge your skepticism. You're an intellectually honest person. This shouldn't be hard for you to answer.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Is his first name Suzy?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Someone chastised me earlier (Fixer? Can't remember) for the unflattering picture of DeNiro ("The Black"), asking why I don't bash Trump's hair. Thing is, I have in the past. If people weren't falsely accusing him of things and trying to undermine the country at every turn, I still would.

Thing is, this guy is a satanist, and I avoid satanists with as much fervor as I do overzealous Christians.

I mean....Look at what this little turd DeNiro ("The Black") has been into:

www.nydailynews.com...

[url]http://ambitjournal.com/2016/11/13/actor-robert-deniro-spotted-with-marina-abramovic-at-the-opening-of-the-tribeca-penthouse-on-april-17-2014/[/u rl]

I guarantee Trump has done less harm to people in his life than The Black. That man is absolutely toxic.

edit on 13-6-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

What did Satan ever do to you?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

This is why Kashyap Patel is being intimidated by the DOJ.
indianexpress.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TomLawless

What did Satan ever do to you?

inspired generations of people with horrible tastes in art and fashion.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Regarding Q's post #1483 focusing on Paul Ryan, he would be responsible for calling, or not calling, a full House vote on the resolution to have the full U.S. House vote to force Rosenstein/DOJ to release the documents that committees have been requesting for many months.

The resolution, to be filed tomorrow: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Very interesting that other foreign outlets are picking up
on this story. The Fox News report claims that Patel never
went to London.

www.foxnews.com...

In any case, I agree with Gowdy and Nunes, he is a staffer and
should not be targeted, he is only following instructions from
his superiors.

This smells like another leaker who needs to be arrested.....

new topics

top topics

<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join