It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenStar

Quickly, go beg the Mods to let you stay. Just say sorry for giving them a hard time back there when the thread was temporarily frozen.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
New Q info center
QPROOFS

Hey..that is a great website! If someone says that they doubt the validity of Q, or what Q says, just send that person to the Q Proofs mega site.

If they are still doubting after spending some time there, they are not ready, for one reason or another.

edit on 5/16/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Quickly, go beg the Mods to let you stay. Just say sorry for giving them a hard time back there when the thread was temporarily frozen.

I have no idea what you are talking about

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Ok, my apologies. Welcome!

I thought you were another green person, a certain greenanon. My oversight.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Ok, my apologies. Welcome!

I thought you were another green person, a certain greenanon. My oversight.

Is that like a thing around here? Being green and also needing to beg mods for forgiveness?

They’re mods.

You ask God for forgiveness not internet board mods.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: CCKP72

A lot of posters need to speak of their paranoia ..... seems like a derailing effort by covertly planting the seeds of "paranoia" Which is what got us to this point in history to begin with. Pulling the blanket over your head is no longer an option.
imo

MT,

I have said this since day one posting here, it is in my Sig. The controllers fear unity. The very thing we have to offer, and it's free, is unity.

Paranoia, while often warranted in the dark of night, is about to be a thing of the past. The dark one's invented that, it is they who are fearful, we should not be. When we vibrate fear/paranoia it vibrates in them - alters them, when we vibrate unity they cannot match it: advantage team.

I trust the Q Knights implicitly (provocateurs be damned) and the Qsters at large. That eliminates my concern. Align with unity and the whole is WAY greater then the sum of the parts...

I too, am kind of oddly at peace about all of this. It's necessary and still has to unfold a bunch. But, my deep intuitive sense is that we already won...passed the test...whatever.

I used to spend a lot of time and energy, trying to gently or abruptly, wake people up. Now that so many actually are, I've seemed to change focus. Now I mostly make some coffee for them, and reassure.

Remember all those people you were trying to convince about the big conspiracy? OK! You convinced them finally! Pretty sure you at least owe them a nice breakfast now. Start cooking!

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Q message 1376 was composed/posted about same time that President Trump honored the Familia family by inviting them up on stage with him. (I was watching it live on FoxNews)
edit on 5/16/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Anyone know why I can’t send PMs?

I’m new here.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I was referring to post 1371 as the "before".

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
As many of us suspected, the news about North Korea threatening to cancel the Jong-Trump summit is FAKE. Q plainly states this in tonight's message #1378.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

No idea
You can get them though, right?
Maybe you need a certain number of posts?

link   
a reply to: Trillium

That mega.nz is owned by Kim Dotcom.

edit on 16-5-2018 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

link   

I was referring to post 1371 as the "before".

OK.. Maybe if you could rephrase your question?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

Thanks for the help. A mod with an itchy trigger finger should remove my post before it causes thread drift.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

It was a Q authentication I was pointing to. He asked us to search out the name, we do, then it appears in the speech afterwards. Was I mistaken about the timing?

Wasn't it obvious from the second Q post below the speech? Maybe I should have ordered it the other way around?

I'm just trying like the rest of us, no need to get cold and snarky.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

www.cnn.com...

NK news today = FAKE!
~ Q

Today, CNN and InfoWars and Drudge Report were all on the same page re: NK meeting. Weird..

edit on 16-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
A Quirk?

www.military.com/daily-news/2018/05/14/its-official-air-force-switching-armys-ocp-uniform.html

www.military.com...

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Since I need more posts to PM I guess I’ll ask a question.

How many proofs do Trump and his immediate circle need to make before people realize they at least communicate with Q?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 16-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
As many of us suspected, the news about North Korea threatening to cancel the Jong-Trump summit is FAKE. Q plainly states this in tonight's message #1378.

The good thing is that we are now attuned enough to have known its fake before Q told us. ThanQ.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join