It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeneralAdmission

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: carewemust

CNN’s Chris Cillizza under fire for posting image of Trump in crosshairs

amp.washingtontimes.com...

They cannot say this was not an activation signal...

Secret Service visit imminent

3retweets and 11likes. Clearly all the CNN viewers weighed in.

In fairness (I use it ironically) it is the belief that CNN is anything other then Prvada on steroids is the problem, not CNN. They are being honest about who and what they are, folks need to move on from teeeeveeee as a source of anything. The world in 30 minutes? Really? The world, the entire world???

@

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Alex Jones should stick to alien rants. It’s what he’s good at. Leave the intelligence operations to American officials.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

Just spitballing here but could it refer to the numbers building to counter the 30m odd of the great awakening?

"together with the 10m Russian witch hunt"

FWIW, My count gets us over 46 million ish. That includes warriors too. The sentence is odd, maybe it refers to a payoff. Unless, maybe.... it refers to the money actually spent on the Russian stuff, the other 140 million was spent on hunting something else....

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: carewemust

What's the fastest way to shut CNN down...legally or otherwise?

Tomahawk Cruise Missiles, lots of 'em.

P

Now THAT is a method I can endorse wholeheartedly!

Commence the shutdown!

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Yes your retort is a more likely answer!

46 million... wow!

At the same growth curve we could well hit 500m by end of year?
edit on 15-5-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Yep..that's the Tweet that SHOULD land crazy Chris Cilliza and CNN in hot water. Another piece of evidence to be used in shutting down CNN. Let them relocate their headquarters to IRAN, since they want to hurt America and President Trump!

We should convert it into QNN. The Q news network. Just imagine Anderson Cooper speaking in tounges.

Too late somebody already using the QNN logo LOL
Twitter

Chick-A-Boom . . Chick-A-Boom
(Don't Ya Jes Love It)

edit on 15-5-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Like I asked PerfectEnemy last night...Why do you feel the IG Report is 1.3 millions pages? I think people are conflating the 1.2 million documents being withheld by the DOJ, with the size of the IG Report.

Sorry I don't have a cite for that but I distinctly remember reading that in a couple of different places and no, not conflating with the docs being withheld by the DOJ.

Between Huber and Horowitz (wasn't there once a serial killer named Horowitz?), they now have something like 7-8 HUNDRED lawyers and investigators going at it, half of whom have been running their investigations for over a year now, running in parallel to Mueller's BS Russia-collusion witchhunt.

Trump hired a special communications lawyer, Joe DiGenova, to get it out there to the other half of the population.

It's huge and traces all the crimes by the Obama deep state palace coup conspirators. All of it and it might even implicate and does, RR himself, and it absolutely destroys the already poisoned fruit of the tree - reminds me of Jesus' admonition to have the courage and the faith to say to, to command the fruitless tree of corruption to UPROOT and be cast into the abyss, or to say to the mountain of bad historical causation, move and cast yourself headlong into the abyss, which means oblivion (but not without a full "grokking" to properly discard it).

I am convinced that the reason for all the silence has to do with all of these lines of investigation and inquiry running in parallel but with equal and opposite opposing outcomes, or in other words that Huber is actually waiting to allow for Mueller to quickly wrap up, and put a seal on his investigation, lest he himself become ensnared in U1 while also revealing that what led to the origin and basis of his investigation in the first place, was a series of criminal actions taken by the prior administration to get the fix in for Hillary while also developing a Russia-collusion HOAX as an "insurance policy" to undermine and delegitimize Trump's duly elected nascent Presidency (now about to kick into high gear), with the backing of a complicit MSM (no longer "news" just see-through propaganda).

No charges yet for Cohen who CNN have stopped relentlessly attacking and hammering on, which is absurd since you can't take all the information and breach client-attorney privilege and THEN build a case on the alleged crimes committed. It doesn't work that way. Before you RAID the offices of one of the President's attorney's, you have to have extremely high, like off the radar high PROBABLE CAUSE. You cannot, according to the Constitution invade lawyer client privilege unless the crime is extremely serious and getting some lucrative consulting fees for having access to what for corporate America was an unknown unknown, or what you don't even know you don't know about the new President, doesn't rise to that level (so they really have nothing there, either).

It's like a pseudo-legal Watergate in search of dirt and the opportunity to blackmail and apply pressure, presumably in pursuit of a case for impeachment if the Dems can manage to put together a platform of some kind (other than anti-Trumpism) and take over Congress in November, while Americans are beginning to enjoy some real prosperity and "winning" and a little more cash in their pocket from the tax cut and jobs bill.

The whole thing puts the nation on a collision course with a Constitutional Crisis maybe even rioting in the streets.

It's NOT good for the country, not matter whether you personally like President Trump or not.

And the virtue signalling identity politics of the left is DANGEROUS.

Something stinks to high heaven and it's a narrative that's going to compell the MSM to report on it. Think of that?!

Again it reminds me of this "prophecy?" from 2007 by one Kim Clement (now passed on who I don't think was around to see it take place).

"I will fool the people. I will fool them - yes I WILL says the Lord!" (ie: total KEK!)

It's coming... the new narrative and the new era, and the snowflakes are all coming along kicking and screaming as needed and necessary, while the really BAD and evil people, go down the drain of history, like historical # flushed down God's toilet, and for the love of God and people - it cannot happen fast enough!

Sessions! Huber. Horowitz. Nunes. that NSA admiral, and a whole lot of Patriots who've been watching and waiting in the wings while the black hat hatters and the evil, ran amok, they will go down in history as true Patriots of the highest order (IF there is JUSTICE). And I really think that they do indeed HAVE IT ALL!

Come on Q and Mr. President, Donald, our man - don't let us down.

It's time to turn the tables. Even Jesus himself got pissed off and went in with a whip and a chord (of evidence?) and tossed them out of the temple those money changers.

Let's see some of THIS!

It's time. The time has come. The MSM lost. Now it's God's turn to rule with an iron rod for generations and generations, maybe even from age to age for a 1000 years, until we all have to rise up and bonk it on the head again if it ever rears its ugly head again. "You will know them by their fruits!"

And please do send the SS to visit with Chris SaleezA of CNN. That's going much too far to try to active some MK Ultra shooter he's hoping is out there being developed.

They're in a state of absolute TERROR.

Well F'em if they can't take the joke, because absent true and authentic Justice, humor dies on the vine, but with Justice, we can all laugh ourselves into a new age and a new era for humanity out of the grip and the clawback of a truly EVIL and WICKED system.

Trust Sessions..

Ok, but the clock is sure ticking....

#ReleaseTheIGReport!

sorry for going on with a wall of text, I hope it made for an enjoyable read.

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 15-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

My wife's Apple Phone receives news alerts from CNN. Not a single North Korea alert, as Trump accepted the offer to meet Kim Jong, and the positive developments since, including the release of the 3 American hostages.

But what just popped up on her I-Phone 20 minutes ago? "Kim Jong threatens to cancel the Summit with Donald Trump".

It's not entirely about people sitting in front of their televisions. The entire communications industry is interconnected and almost totally against President Donald Trump. I think its because the owners of these enterprises have committed various crimes, and know that only Donald Trump has the position and the balls to come after them.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Roseanne is getting her Q tweets censored off of Twitter.

Something Yuuuge must be in the works..

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: GeneralAdmission

Do they want to trigger a Barbara Streisand effect?

Because that's how you trigger a Barbara Streisand effect

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Holy Sh*t Batman... I Don't belieeeeeve it!

From your QNN tweet link... go down to the @realDonaldTrump tweet pic where he says Q is real... then "Deal with it" followed by an emoticon with sunglasses!!

Compare with the gif in IAMTATs signature!!!!-!!!!!!!!!!-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: GeneralAdmission

Do they want to trigger a Barbara Streisand effect?

Because that's how you trigger a Barbara Streisand effect

Oh but I mean....

This won’t end well for Twitter...

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

The OIG released the McCabe section of the multi-part I.G. Report 34 days ago. If the next section is completed, it should be released right now. A Congressman told Sean Hannity that the entire report will not be released all at once, because it will take another year to complete.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

You gettin all your stars buddy?

Cuz you deserve a universe full of stars....

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

1. I don't see the QNN you reference at: twitter.com...

2. Vid doesn't play.

Please advise. Tks.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
According to statements by admiral Rogers and Clapper, Brennan lied to the intel committee when he said the Steele dossier was not used for the original ICA (intel community assessment) into Russia interference

Former CIA Director John Brennan’s insistence that the salacious and unverified Steele dossier was not part of the official Intelligence Community Assessment on Russian interference in the 2016 election is being contradicted by two top former officials.

Recently retired National Security Agency Director Michael Rogers stated in a classified letter to Congress that the Clinton campaign-funded memos did factor into the ICA. And James Clapper, Director of National Intelligence under President Obama, conceded in a recent CNN interview that the assessment was based on “some of the substantive content of the dossier.” Without elaborating, he maintained that “we were able to corroborate” certain allegations.

These accounts are at odds with Brennan’s May 2017 testimony before the House Intelligence Committee that the Steele dossier was "not in any way used as the basis for the intelligence community's assessment" that Russia interfered in the election to help elect Donald Trump. Brennan has repeated this claim numerous times, including in February on “Meet the Press.”

www.realclearinvestigations.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15-5-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

The OIG released the McCabe section of the multi-part I.G. Report 34 days ago. If the next section is completed, it should be released right now. A Congressman told Sean Hannity that the entire report will not be released all at once, because it will take another year to complete.

Thanks, I stand slightly corrected, but it will take a year to "process" anyway, I just hope they start out with the juiciest portions, but whatever will be will be, I'm sure there's a PLAN in back of what's happening behind the scenes, and it is narrative altering.

Poor MSM.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Twitter is censoring Roseanne Barr again. They have removed all of her Q tweets from yesterday and her tweets on the US Embassy being opened in Israel.

She is mad AF, she says. She is trying to take Q mainstream, and they obviously are trying to prevent that.

Ask a shill to explain why Roseanne or Assange are being censored. All just for a LARP. They won't respond because they can't explain it. If the shills are right, censorship would not be needed.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
may 2016 nypd armored cruiser pilot program

July 2017 nypd gets over 4 million dollars to armor cruisers in wake of officer misotis familias murder

Coincidence? Who got the contract? What came first? Contract or shooting?
edit on 5 15 2018 by dashen because: Rip

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Identity politics is DANGEROUS! Here's why.

edit on 15-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join