It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Anagram Fun:

Q Shout out: #1376 "Autists - we thank you"

ATS Unit Woke Thy USA

Side note: I only learned that "woke" is a slang term for red-pilled late last night.

Yeah....hard to keep up with the slang these days! I highly suspect these younger people are running better processors...

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
nvm

Controlled opposition

Mockingbird Media

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Re: "NYPD Detectives [187]"...Latest from the Anons:
twitter.com...

Who are those two pictured? The print is too small to read. Is one of them the NYPD detective we were discussing last night, officer Miosotis Familia ?

Shaniqua Osborne is her name.

Thank-you. President Trump honored the Miosotis Familia family this morning.
www.nydailynews.com...

He also met with the Senate about speeding up the Judicial appointment process.

"The Plan" is starting to become clearer as President Trump continues to set the stage.

BTW...ATS is technically degrading over recent weeks. Slowly but steadily. Can barely navigate today. Do you think making this forum an https: connection would help? I never have problems like this in https: forums.

Meh...technically, degraded site performance will act as an interest filter.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

It was a Q authentication I was pointing to. He asked us to search out the name, we do, then it appears in the speech afterwards. Was I mistaken about the timing?

Wasn't it obvious from the second Q post below the speech? Maybe I should have ordered it the other way around?

I'm just trying like the rest of us, no need to get cold and snarky.

Q said in #1371 that 2 NYPD detectives were murdered in mid-2017. Last night, we (this thread) were only able to identify 1, officer Miosotis Familia.

When I saw President Trump honoring the Familia family on stage today, I knew that Q was referring to Miosotis Familia last night, as one of the murdered NYPD detectives.

But who was the 2nd NYPD detective murdered in mid-2017?

I'm used to Q giving us advance insight into things to come.

What's most perplexing to me, is that often times, Q does not share this information, unless an 8-chan ANON asks a question, or makes a statement.

Last night, if the ANON had not made those comments at the top of message #1371, Q would not have told us to look for 2 murdered NYPD detectives who (possibly?) saw the Weiner laptop files.

There are many instances where an ANON initiates the conversation that ends up yielding valuable disclosures from Q. Do you think Q sends an ANON a private message saying, "Ask me about this, so I can share what I know." ??

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: the2ofusr1

They're not happy with the direction Trump is taking the US, so they're fantasizing about the EU replacing the US as a world power. The reality is that the Middle East and Russia are rapidly becoming more powerful than Europe, and probably have been for several years now by any reasonable measure.

Also, the EU is seeing the rise of euroskeptic parties across the EU, which means the EU will increasingly need to justify its very existence, and/or stave off Brexit-like moves from various dissatisfied countries.

What slays me, is how few people recognize that Prez the Donald, in large part is just rehabbing the USA brand as premium.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

It was a Q authentication I was pointing to. He asked us to search out the name, we do, then it appears in the speech afterwards. Was I mistaken about the timing?

Wasn't it obvious from the second Q post below the speech? Maybe I should have ordered it the other way around?

I'm just trying like the rest of us, no need to get cold and snarky.

Q said in #1371 that 2 NYPD detectives were murdered in mid-2017. Last night, we (this thread) were only able to identify 1, officer Miosotis Familia.

When I saw President Trump honoring the Familia family on stage today, I knew that Q was referring to Miosotis Familia last night, as one of the murdered NYPD detectives.

But who was the 2nd NYPD detective murdered in mid-2017?

I'm used to Q giving us advance insight into things to come.

What's most perplexing to me, is that often times, Q does not share this information, unless an 8-chan ANON asks a question, or makes a statement.

Last night, if the ANON had not made those comments at the top of message #1371, Q would not have told us to look for 2 murdered NYPD detectives who (possibly?) saw the Weiner laptop files.

There are many instances where an ANON initiates the conversation that ends up yielding valuable disclosures from Q. Do you think Q sends an ANON a private message saying, "Ask me about this, so I can share what I know." ??

No private comms

More likely Qteam is using memebers on other IPs to transmit the “right” questions to Q.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Unrolled thread...worth a read:

1) This is my #Qanon thread for May 15, 2018
Q posts can be found here: qanon.pub

My theme: Pain coming

threadreaderapp.com...

Erik Prince is being painted as some sort of "inside man" and hero from what I'm reading...

We are on ATS, so everyone here should at least be somewhat familiar with Blackwater (Mercenaries for Hire), later named Academi.... and the unjustified killings and barbaric acts they committed outside of the US. Erik Prince founded that organization and has made money off of their activities. Now is Erik Prince actually working with the good guys or is this just speculation by Q and others interpreting Q's messages?

I think that there is a bit of evidence, by way of his billionaire wife, being appointed as Education Secretary (not sure of the official title). Betsy DeVos is one of the Donald's buddies. I kind of assume he has good character judgement, despite the public image he often portrays.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Yes, some Anons work with Q I think. This is probably the strongest authentication yet, for the naysayers and the skeptics as to whether Q is an actual Trump insider, or just some beer swilling LARP from his couch.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Yes, some Anons work with Q I think. This is probably the strongest authentication yet, for the naysayers and the skeptics as to whether Q is an actual Trump insider, or just some beer swilling LARP from his couch.

It’s a fouton and it’s really late.
Cut the guy some slack.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

The other officer is Joel Davis.

Here is the roll call for those who died in the line of duty. *Denotes those who died in other years but where recognized in 2017.

The only other NYPD officer is Brian Falb who died 3/13/17.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

As many of us suspected, the news about North Korea threatening to cancel the Jong-Trump summit is FAKE. Q plainly states this in tonight's message #1378.

The good thing is that we are now attuned enough to have known its fake before Q told us. ThanQ.

That's probably because CNN originated the story. Considering that network's history of almost always being WRONG with their "exclusively obtained Breaking News", I'm surprised that the other networks run with the story so easily and quickly.

Tonight, the liberal media is quoting some "top level NK leader" as saying what they're REALLY mad about is John Bolton's statements over the weekend. Bolton said that wants to do to North Korea what Obama did to Libya. I guess Kim visualizes himself as being sodomized and murdered, if Bolton gets his way.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

No, it isn't.

edit on 16-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

As many of us suspected, the news about North Korea threatening to cancel the Jong-Trump summit is FAKE. Q plainly states this in tonight's message #1378.

The good thing is that we are now attuned enough to have known its fake before Q told us. ThanQ.

That's probably because CNN originated the story. Considering that network's history of almost always being WRONG with their "exclusively obtained Breaking News", I'm surprised that the other networks run with the story so easily and quickly.

Tonight, the liberal media is quoting some "top level NK leader" as saying what they're REALLY mad about is John Bolton's statements over the weekend. Bolton said that wants to do to North Korea what Obama did to Libya. I guess Kim visualizes himself as being sodomized and murdered, if Bolton gets his way.

I think that if Democrats knew how much Obama hated them and CNN it would probably end the # show right quick.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

a reply to: FamCore

You can't go up against evil itself without recruiting some of them for the battle ahead.

ZACKLY! This whole change could not happen, without serious shifting of interests and alliances, from within the country club subset. It resembles a business hostile takeover, more than anything else, IMO.

That being said though...changing over to a much less rapacious model, and just providing excellent customer service...just makes sense, to a businessman.

link   
Then again it IS important to have a public and private opinion.

link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm waiting for some Q Posts in Chaucerian English as I was taught by a fluent speaker of it!

I can barely decipher the Q clues in truncated english, dragging the Chaucer out will send me back to screaming at kids to get the hell off my lawn and loosing my glassed on my head.

LMFAO!

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

a reply to: FamCore

You can't go up against evil itself without recruiting some of them for the battle ahead.

ZACKLY! This whole change could not happen, without serious shifting of interests and alliances, from within the country club subset. It resembles a business hostile takeover, more than anything else, IMO.

That being said though...changing over to a much less rapacious model, and just providing excellent customer service...just makes sense, to a businessman.

For every Carter Page and Papadoopaloss there’s a Mike Flynn and King Prince

There’s a reason one side is losing so bad.

Infintely worse personel.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

No, it isn't.

Agreed. There are so many to choose from it’s hard to pick one.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

No, it isn't.

Why not?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

No, it isn't.

Why not?

Cuz he said so and it only took him one line to do it.

Much value added

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join