It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Hardwire.... Tunis....
Not saying....
Just saying........

For you

⭐️⭐️⭐️

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You misread it. The idea and what was communicated quite clearly was that it would be absurd to take such actions if they really thought that Q is just a LARP or just a bunch of fringe conspiracy theorists. In other words, to censor Roseanne over QAnon and make her take down her tweets that alone suggest that it makes someone very nervous.

Lots of evidence for this, that it scares the bajeezuz out of a lot of people, including the MSM.

There's fear out there, and soon there will be pain.

When does a bird sing?

How does a gray hat sleep at night?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Birds sing at night, when its quiet. Mostly city birds, because they have issues hearing each other's calls over the loud noises that humans make during the day.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

OK..Thanks for pointing out the QNN. It is so large, with Rejean's photo covering a key section of the "Q".

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Catholicism Today

Pope meets with Chilenean Bishop over pedophile cover-up

Pope Francis began a three-day, closed-door meeting today with 34 Chilean bishops who have been summoned to the Vatican over their possible involvement in a sexual abuse cover-up that dates to the 1970s. It's expected that some of the present bishops will resign or be expunged from the Catholic church.

I've heard of thousands of "Catholic" pedo scandals, but the Chilenean one is new to me.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Also in the news today

Quebec pedophile priest could help in lawsuit

A convicted pedophile priest has left behind a confession meant to help his victims sue the church. Paul-Andre Harvey died of natural causes May 3 at a minimum security prison in Laval, Que. He was serving a six-year sentence for the sexual abuse of 39 girls. Over the last several months, Harvey wrote a series of documents in French, explaining his crimes and laying out how he got away with them for decades. Harvey blames police for not stopping him, and his superiors for not getting him help. Harvey writes that when he was confronted by the bishop at the time, there were no consequences. “He told me to be more careful around children in the future and to pray more.”

I can see why Pedosta is such a devout Catholic.[

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
We have people everywhere.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hailed Humanitarian Aid Worker Peter Dalgish arrested for child abuse in Nepal

A prominent Canadian aid worker has been arrested at his mountain villa in Nepal and charged with sexually abusing children, an official said Monday. Central Investigation Bureau chief Pushkar Karki said Peter Dalglish was arrested in April at his home with two Nepalese boys aged 12 and 14 after weeks of investigation. His case is being heard by a court in Kavre, a town near Kathmandu. Karki said Dalglish was charged with raping the two boys and faces up to 13 years in prison if convicted.

Dalglish helped found the charity Street Kids International and has worked for decades for a number of humanitarian agencies, including U.N. Habitat in Afghanistan and the U.N. Mission for Ebola Emergency Response in Liberia. He has focused much of the time on working children and street children.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Yeah, the Trump admin makes a lot of people nervous but maybe not for the reasons you think. It seems like the same political game as always with the roles reversed and social media playing a bigger part.

Fear, Pain? I'm not worried about any of that. It has nothing to do with me, not even at the schadenfreude level.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Times have changed.

BBC: Steep rise in child abuse images online

The Internet Watch Foundation says it is finding more images of child sexual abuse online than ever before, according to its annual report. It found over 78,000 website addresses containing child sexual abuse in 2017, up from more than 57,000 in 2016.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
New drop

1. NK news today = FAKE!
    Twitter news today = REAL!
    Under the Radar.
    Free speech manipulation [visibility / reach].
    FB fake acct deletion?
    100% fake?
    Checks & Balances?
    None?
    #InternetBillofRights
    [Narrative Control]
    [Bandwidth Test]
    [Public Response] [Test Limitations]
    [Midterms]
    Politicians bought & paid for?
    Start a Storm.
    Q

qanon.pub backup
  2. null

edit on 16-5-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
People who are proven wrong in these instances never eat crow.

They disappear into the shadows where they belong.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
New Q info center
QPROOFS

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Priest told not to report confessions of child abuse by National Board for Safeguarding children

The Catholic bishops’ child-protection body is advising priests not to inform state authorities about incidents of child abuse they hear about in the confession box, in apparent contravention of the law. Guidelines published by the National Board for Safeguarding Children in the Catholic Church exempts priests from passing on admissions of child abuse made in the confessional, it has emerged.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Q said the Pope would have a terrible May.

Pope Francis hints he may retire

VATICAN CITY — Pope Francis says he has thought about when it might be time to “take leave” of his flock. Francis made the comment during his morning homily Tuesday; the Vatican didn’t release the full text.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Priest told not to report confessions of child abuse by National Board for Safeguarding children

The Catholic bishops’ child-protection body is advising priests not to inform state authorities about incidents of child abuse they hear about in the confession box, in apparent contravention of the law. Guidelines published by the National Board for Safeguarding Children in the Catholic Church exempts priests from passing on admissions of child abuse made in the confessional, it has emerged.

Criminal negligence at best.

You don’t get to tell your priest you molest children and then leave with the blessing of God.

That’s how tables get flipped.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Q said the Pope would have a terrible May.

Pope Francis hints he may retire

VATICAN CITY — Pope Francis says he has thought about when it might be time to “take leave” of his flock. Francis made the comment during his morning homily Tuesday; the Vatican didn’t release the full text.

The time to leave his flock was before he became the pedopope.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
This offers pretty good Q authentication, no?, since he posted about it before the name "Familia" (1 of 2) came out in Trump's speech later today. I'd say so.

Could anyone have had prior access to Trump's remarks? When if at all, were they published in advance of his speech? That's the only thing I could think of to disprove.

edit on 16-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
This offers pretty good Q authentication, no?, since he posted about it before the name "Familia" (1 of 2) came out in Trump's speech today. I'd say so.

Prove me wrong.

Cuomo wouldn’t happen to know anything about this Jazz would he?

I’d bet he do...

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join