It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Dbl toil and trouble.
edit on 10 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: butcherguy

I’ve always liked Bill. He tends to speak like Trump and just say things without trying to be overly wordy, tends not to use sensationalism. That said I feel he may have something coming down the pipeline.

Thank-you. Past history is what counts. Be it sports, weather, or politics. I'll go see if I can find more about what Bill Mitchell is referring to. He MAY have bought into the June 11th hysteria that is in a lot of circles.
edit on 6/10/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=23477706]MIdnight

Those poor people.
Thank God it will be over.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Thanks for posting that vid T2OUR1! Very illuminating.

2 comments:

Firstly I noted the use of Q-clock style diagrams at one point.

Secondly, there is a sequence that brings out the consistent use of the word "Unprecedented". This brought back to mind the UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown who took over from Tony Blair. Through most of his tenure when anything went wrong he also consistently used the word "unprecedented". The way he used it gave us the message "don't blame us for this as we can't be expected to have planned for and easily correct or fix something that is unprecedented."

It struck me as some kind of secret messaging at the same time as the word was used so frequently!

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: butcherguy
Did anyone see Justin Trudeau’s fake eyebrows falling off?
It is happening on Twitter.
Tweets claiming that is being covered in the Canadian media.
YouTube link.

Unbeknownst to most of us, in the latest round of tariffs, there was a total embargo of US eye brow glue to Canada. Trudeau has been forced to use inferior Chinese glue.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MIdnightImpact

Thank you for what you do.

Tearing up here.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I should chill.

Really wanna keep this thread.

Who are you anway larper?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Sean Penn: Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?

Bourdain: Dammit. They delivered an actual pizza.

do you not feel it's strange and harmful to go around saying that people are pedophiles with no evidence?

originally posted by: The GUT
To me it looks more like he's The Man, they know it, and they--especially Merkel--are desperate and attention-seeking. Jus' sayin'. Xue says it's fake but I dunno.

anyone can say anything is fake. actually proving it would be a different matter.

i am not aware of any time the poster in question has demonstrated superior knowledge of graphic manipulation, or done anything that would generate a level of trust that i would believe it just based on a say-so with no backup.

just sayin

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Seems obvious that info is very close to official disclosure now.

Disclosed this morning that there's a special place in hell reserved for Trudeau.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

you a military man?

they have oil drilling going on in the middle of LA hidden inside buildings, secret labs in laudromats, why not Dr. Mengele warehouses?

who do you figure operates/funds them?

Ever wondered what happens to foreign aids? Now you have your answer. They fund their black projects with the help of other countries and people placed deep inside the governments. Soros was one of the major players but without his seized assets he is just another poor peasant like most of us. No the true power lies within the royal bloodline and the Vatican(they are not what they petend to be) and the pope is just a figure head without any real power. There is also a much greater and evil force at work but i leave that one to Q to expose. They exchange hidden tech and ressources and in return they can spy on everyone on the planet without any pesky red tape. What you have to realize here is that all the wars we fought and are still fighting are just another illusion.

Do not get me wrong because the poor victims of those wars are real as it gets but the reasons are a total fabrication and the majority of soldiers would lay down their arms immediately if they knew the truth. All the sabrerattling is just for show to keep people in a scared state and the population under control. You think people are pissed of now? Wait until they learn the true reason for WW2.

I am not a military man but i do feel like a general who is preparing his troops to charge into battle.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Can you come and kiss my ass when you are wrong?

Nah just kidding.

Hugs, I even love you today.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Can you come and kiss my ass when you are wrong?

Nah just kidding.

Hugs, I even love you today.

prove me wrong and i will offer you a very nice and sincere apology, how's that?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Perfect

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I just heard the NYTimes reporter Ali Watkins changed her name to Ali Ooops

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Can I ask you something?

Lets say , for fun, all this turns out to be real.

How are you feeling right now? Because you have been here from the start.

You know all the theories but you are a mirror of what a lot of people out there are going to be feeling soon.

If it's real, that is.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Going dark for a few hours. If you have any more questions please post them here and i will get back to them when i find the time. Busy week ahead. Enjoy the show.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I feel sorry for Justin, but I don't.

He was pale studdering he's scared.

They killed his brother already.

He shouldn't have continued the bad cycle he was subjected to as a kid.

People get abused and don't go on to abuse.

He should have stopped the cycle.

Trump was his only protection.

He should have stood by him.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Godspeed Gladiator

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Can I ask you something?

Lets say , for fun, all this turns out to be real.

How are you feeling right now? Because you have been here from the start.

You know all the theories but you are a mirror of what a lot of people out there are going to be feeling soon.

If it's real, that is.

i am going to feel surprised that any substantial part of this was accurate, tbh. i don't feel that this has been pursued with much rigor and i haven't seen anything i consider convincing evidence.

i would not be surprised that there was human trafficking or sex slavery or pedophilia or anything... these all exist, and eradicating them is something that needs to be done, as much as possible, on an ongoing basis. my mind is not going to be blown, but i do think we need to see a considerable standard of evidence to believe this has all been proven real.

i have to ask, exactly what theories you're referencing in particular? i'm sticking to things that i think exist in reality already, like terrible people who hurt others for entertainment and conspire with others to do so.

if you're asking me how i'll feel to find out about the reptilian pope and time traveling white hats... well that's going to be a different answer.

so what, to you personally, is 'all this' that you think will turn out to be real?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

All of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join