It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 308
<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'm wondering...

We all know to expect big things over the next few days.

It appears there may be multiple revelations, proofs, consolidations of the future.

No one has directly said it but I assume a lot of us are thinking "These will be the revelations that spread the Great Awakening across all the populations"... the move from some of us know, to most of us know.

I feel as though part of the plan is to collect or use all the positive energy that will come from this widespread awakening. Maybe that will tip the balance from negative energy to positive energy across the planet?

It reminds me of the typical high emotion/relief/joy scene that always comes at the end of American disaster movies.

I guess my question is "How do we think the energy arising over the next few days will be harvested, funnelled, managed, used?".

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Ive got a screengrab. Cannot figure how to post from my phone, plus Im a lil busy at the moment.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
This is bizarre. Either she knows its coming and whats to get on the good side of History, or she recommends that child trafficking hotline so that they can cover it up in time. Its strange that she would spell out the p-word and say "of course its real".

She is just saying what some of us have been saying all along. Of course trafficking and sexual abuse is real but that doesn't mean everything claimed in PG 1.0 was true. Seems like her calling it 2.0 to differentiate from the original PG movement was lost on you.
edit on 10-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: KewlDaddyFatty

I posted it last page no worries.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I don't know who Wictor is. Just saying to avoid any misunderstandings.

Re: Wictor
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
ETS is now "Rogue" and has @kill_rogue in their description.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
North Korean media makes no mention of Kims departure to meet Trump

They simply don't make any mention of it. Propaganda by omission, just like Clown News Networks in the "free" world.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Huh, so it was that guy! I don't think I've heard of him before. But I googled 'Wictor' and his twitter came up, and I figured it must be him because he was talking about Trump and Korea and all that.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Largest anti-brexit newspapers being bought by pro-brexit Leftists

The left-liberal press are celebrating the announcement that Remain supporter Geordie Greig will take over the Daily Mail later this year, badly undermining one of Britain’s main bulwarks against the Soros-funded campaign to undo Brexit.

Dacre’s Mail [was] the standard bearer for Brexit and what it stands for,” and that it “would be silly to deny that Brexit isn’t potentially losing one of its greatest champions” — hot on the heels of the acquisition of the Daily Express, Brexit’s other major champion, by the left-wing Trinity Mirror group.

Another newspaper that commited Thoughtcrime, being bought up by goodthink-people.

In the U.S. the goodthink-people need to regulate Facebook so that no more thoughtcrime can be committed.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Looks like Japan is redpilled

(if you couldnt already tell on that G7 group picture where Shinzo Abe and Trump were the only ones with arms crossed).

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: IAMTAT

Huh, so it was that guy! I don't think I've heard of him before. But I googled 'Wictor' and his twitter came up, and I figured it must be him because he was talking about Trump and Korea and all that.

TW has a remarkable mind.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I'm wondering...

It appears there may be multiple revelations, proofs, consolidations of the future.

I feel as though part of the plan is to collect or use all the positive energy that will come from this widespread awakening. Maybe that will tip the balance from negative energy to positive energy across the planet?

It reminds me of the typical high emotion/relief/joy scene that always comes at the end of American disaster movies.

I guess my question is "How do we think the energy arising over the next few days will be harvested, funnelled, managed, used?".

Rel,

Very correct. In fact, it is a weighing of that energy, that input, that determines the outcome of the convergence point. That point, in a cliff's notes version, is the past of the now, the current of the now and the future of the now, as contained in multiple versions of this reality - amongst other things.... June11-24.

The awareness that is the Qsters phenomenon is what makes this effort to cleanse the planet different from other attempts (the failed jfk version for example). Harnessing the energy by creating a true view of what is being created, the drops and the hunt, allows for a more realized version of an alternative to that: if you do not know what you are creating you cannot create something else. We Q folks now know what we are creating and it is pretty ugly.

That alternative will be the part of the "unseen" in the Sky Event, but it will be as important and formidable as the seen. That part can only be felt from within frankly, as that part is far less about those who have been our focus then true planetary liberation and all that this entails.

This nexus point, which will carry through the 24thish, will determine far more then who winds up at gitmo and it is all the Qsters efforts and dedication that facilitated these events.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

It is the loosh that feeds the archons. It has always been harvested, funneled, managed and used the same way.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Happy Birthday Weekend

I'm with you , sooooo Curious about what's going to happen this week, I can't stand it !!! As you said though, NO regrets whatever happens. Becoming a more informed citizen and being a small part of the Q-Truth movement is ALL Good ! With the Grace of God, the next Generation may just have a fighting chance, lol, with a little help from their elders too .

Very Happy Midnight's here too !

edit on 10-6-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
ETS is now "Rogue" and has @kill_rogue in their description.

No, that is NOT ETS.
ETS changed his name. ETS is now twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I'm wondering...

No one has directly said it but I assume a lot of us are thinking "These will be the revelations that spread the Great Awakening across all the populations"... the move from some of us know, to most of us know.

I'm skeptical of "a big event is ABOUT to happen", because big events are already happening. The fact that MSM doesnt even report on them or underreports on them doesnt make them less significant.

Q and The Great Awakening are not some kind of episodic entertainment program wiith cliffhangers, driven by marketing.

As Trump said, we dont care about playing games, we just want peace in the world. That peace requires slow and steady re-education...no, de-education of Billions of white pilled people who think all-is-well with their leaders.

Whats happening in KSA, NK or the U.S. Economy are huge events.

The hype around some specific date for "the" event...it doesnt transpire and leaves people disappointed. Maybe low-attention-span people need this kind of expectation-building to get fired up.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Nice preemptive excuse but Q is nothing but cliffhangers: Watch the water, suicide weekend, boom-boom-boom, future proves past.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Looks like Japan is redpilled

(if you couldnt already tell on that G7 group picture where Shinzo Abe and Trump were the only ones with arms crossed).

From what I understand, Abe was in a somewhat similar situation as lil Kim in that his clown strings were only recently cut. And if you look into his past political moves and his words, they took a sharp turn over the past 6 months or so.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

North Korean media makes no mention of Kims departure to meet Trump

They simply don't make any mention of it. Propaganda by omission, just like Clown News Networks in the "free" world.

They've been propagandizing the people there for generations. You think people here can't handle the truth? How much worse for people there.

top topics

<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join