It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: fiverx313

All of it.

haha okay... if every single thing i've read in this thread turned out to be conclusively proven true, to my own personal standard of evidence, i would probably become a full time paranormal investigator, because i was always very interested in those matters at a younger age but decided there wasn't really enough evidence to present a credible case for most of it. i would be delighted to learn it was true.

and it would be so exciting to join in the fight of good vs. evil in such a big, epic, movie-like kind of way instead of just the boring, plodding pace of what i consider 'real life' fighting against evil. that world would be exciting in all kinds of ways, i'd love to be a part of it.

so if it all gets proven and i'm not here, please PM me. i'd hate to miss it.
edit on 10-6-2018 by fiverx313 because: missed a word

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

You should look into purchasing a proton pack.

Follow your dream because it's about to get real.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
You should look into purchasing a proton pack.

Follow your dream because it's about to get real.

lol... ghostbusters, right? how do you see that being of use in the upcoming days?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
GOOD NEWS from George Soros:

"Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong."

www.sfgate.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Come on though, you guys have been wrong a thousand times already. When the boom hits fiver can get counseling from you on how to get over it, rationalize and keep posting. Expert help.

Ankle bracelets, boom weeks, Nunes reports, Guantanamo deportations, HRC-videos. I'm looking forward to Horowitz though, I really trust him for some reason.

I remember when everyone freaked out over the missile strike, Alex Jones was melting down, then they rationalized it. War is sure getting complicated when they have to jump through these bizarre hoops to get support from the Trump faction.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
GOOD NEWS from George Soros:

"Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong."

www.sfgate.com...

What a whinny little brat he's becoming !!

💮

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Haha, I guess I came back at just the right time. Looking forward to the next Big.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Freaking lag making me double post
edit on 10-6-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
that world would be exciting in all kinds of ways, i'd love to be a part of it.

so if it all gets proven and i'm not here, please PM me. i'd hate to miss it.

The world is an exciting place. You just need to know where to look. Hit me up and take my hand---we can't leave you like this dollface.

edit on 10-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
The world is an exciting place. You just need to know where to look. Hit me up and take my hand---we can't leave you like this dollface.

and that is what i will give this thread, all day long... nearly all of you are very good-hearted, generous-natured, caring people. maybe that's why i can't walk away for good -- i worry for you just as much as you worry for me.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Hi Wictor. Stop being so cynical

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

These are the things I thought were creepy about that movie. Right off the bat the name is weird, especially given all the references that Alice and the White Rabbit seem to
have some sort of "special" meaning to pedo's.

1. This little girl is all alone wandering around a office building, she then bangs on the door and in a very flirtatious , un-childlike way gets Walt's attention.

2. He's quite "touchy-feely" with a unknown little girl as he sits her down and shows her a cartoon of dog house, presumably there is some sort of "fight" going on inside the dog house we can't see, but we see words like, "ouch" and "help" coming out of the dog house.

3. He walks her over and shows her a cartoon mouse tormenting and pretending to stab a real cat, animal torture is used in MK-ultra to traumatize kids, but even as a joke, what little girl is going to find that funny ? Not sure about the next scene of a bunch of men watching a fight, but again, strange thing to show a little girl.

4. Twice we see Danger signs in the background, strange thing to have in an office?

5. That night when Alice is put to bed we are told " The things Alice saw that day would make any girl's heart flutter "....odd language, usually someone's heart flutters from a romantic interest.

6. She decides to do a dance for the animals, ok ? Then a pack of Lions chases her into another dark unseen place, same idea as the dog house in the beginning, again we know a "fight" is occurring inside while the lions "maul" her, they show this twice before Alice jumps down a Rabbit Hole, more "fighting".... more words like "ouch" coming out of the unseen hole.

7. It ends with the lions chasing her off a cliff, WTH ? Nice movie Walt...sicko !

archive.org...#
edit on 10-6-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MIdnightImpact

All I want for my birthday is a hashtag, well my birthday was yesterday.

If you have time when you come back, and its allowed can we have a hashtag?

Pretty please?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

"You want your quarter-back now Merkel? Won't be much use to you when I have your play book!"

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

i don't know... i think nearly everything i've ever seen from that era is strange in some way. different culture, different times... i've definitely seen tons of old cartoons that seemed weird, or were things that we wouldn't necessarily show these days. i don't think the things you found overtly disturbing really stuck out to me... for example, i don't think the girl behaved in non-child-like ways, and i don't think walt touching her shoulders seemed inappropriate.

i did think the end was weird, but i also wondered if maybe it was cut off? i'd be interested to see the source it came from because it's odd from a storytelling perspective to not show the end of the dream.

i do appreciate you sharing your thoughts, because all the things you pointed out i was like 'was that it?' but i wasn't really sure which of them struck you wrong because they all seemed more or less all right to me.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Have any of you ever simply googled "alice" and looked at the results? Active shooter training, AI, hotel communications, CERN. That's just the first large of results. Not saying anything is connected. I've just been seeing the name alice everywhere lately.

new topics

top topics

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join