It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I love Merkel's body language in that one. She's trying really hard to come at him from a position of strength, and he doesn't look all that impressed.

This calls for the inverted Merkel.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Hahahah! That's like TOTUS. Remmeber when Obama's teleprompter had and account?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

@TrustfulAlice on Twitter but the tweets are from last night then gone so cannot link.

I'm thinking they are going to light up the night sky somehow?

Dark to light
But how?

A spaceship?

edit on 10 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

OMG, I struggled reading the curlyQ writing. 48 Flours (floors)? NOPE, 48 Flow's (?) NOPE, 48 HOURS!

And what is with the weird little cartoon head at the bottom of pic #2?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

It's Alice

I have been wondering if there are codes in these pics.

Definitely Q curls in there.

There are a couple more but files are too big I'll have to shrink to put them here.

The twiiter page banner now has 4 booms with Qs in them across the top.

"Chesh" who is eye the spy Cheshire cat is above the building in first pic...is it eye in the sky???

OHHHHH MY GOD.

I haz an idea....

All the new satellites they have put up are going to f%ckung light up the sky at night...

Broadcast the show IN THE SKY!!!!!

I think I found my Christmas present early again, damn it , lol.

Chesh is No Such Agency.

Eye the spy is eye in the sky?!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Let me stop you right there before you get your hopes crushed. The SKY EVENT is not to be taken literally. Singapore is not the time nor the place to reveal aliens or off-world tech to the masses because that is going to be an event of its own. The SKY EVENT is a broadcast of some sorts that is going to change the world as most people know it. Some rumors of what it really means have already hit the social media airwaves. Perhaps even Q pays us a visit today to ease the peoples mind a little bit. I hope ATS has prepared for a massive influx of new faces around here because all the sites who paid real attention to Q will be very popular all of a sudden.

Take a bow y'all because the curtain of lies and deceit is about to fall. Godspeed. WWG1WGA

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MIdnightImpact

Let me stop you right there before you get your hopes crushed. The SKY EVENT is not to be taken literally. Singapore is not the time nor the place to reveal aliens or off-world tech to the masses because that is going to be an event of its own. The SKY EVENT is a broadcast of some sorts that is going to change the world as most people know it. Some rumors of what it really means have already hit the social media airwaves. Perhaps even Q pays us a visit today to ease the peoples mind a little bit. I hope ATS has prepared for a massive influx of new faces around here because all the sites who paid real attention to Q will be very popular all of a sudden.

Take a bow y'all because the curtain of lies and deceit is about to fall. Godspeed. WWG1WGA

Who's this Q fella you speak of?

edit on 10-6-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

edit on 10-6-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Good catch on the cheshire cat in the sky!

And your theory holds weight imo.

From a Bible/Christian perspective along your satellite theory lighting the sky.... "And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken."

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

The SKY EVENT is a broadcast of some sorts that is going to change the world as most people know it. Some rumors of what it really means have already hit the social media airwaves.

I don't twit or zuckbook, would you kindly elaborate on what some of the rumors are?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Who's this Q fella you speak of?

I should have clarified they will post in the dedicated 8chan breads&board and not here. ATS is just not secure enough for them. Sorry my bad.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

some "highlights"
@12:42 Mar 23,2018 Guilani calling for "regime change" for "every good decent Govt in the world" in Iran at the Iran Freedom Convention; crowd lap it up chanting regime change reminiscent of Ahmadinejad calling out to his sycophants.

@13:10 Guilani says Bolton will be Trumps NSA advisor "do you think he's changed his mind" [ on Iran ]
Bolton says they are working to begin Regime Change in Iran before or during 2019 " we here will celebrate in Tehran"

Same sh#t different players.

Yeah make the MIC great again

Plenty of loot and then we'll reconstruct Iran...good for shareholders.
bad luck about "collateral damage"

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

The SKY EVENT is a broadcast of some sorts that is going to change the world as most people know it. Some rumors of what it really means have already hit the social media airwaves.

I don't twit or zuckbook, would you kindly elaborate on what some of the rumors are?

Obliterating the false and treasonous US government for instance. It is not just the democrat side mind you and some people you thought were white hats will be outed as black hats and vice versa. The only real difference between R and D is the level of ambition and how far they are willing to go to enrich themselves and play the american public for a fool. The day of reckoning is at hand.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Pretty amazing what POTUS and The Q gang can/have pulled off and continue to better OUR lives! Still doesn't feel real but it is happening everywhere we look. Pawns are falling as the net squeezes tighter and tighter.

Enjoy your Sunday and the show. Tick tock...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MIdnightImpact

Thanks for showing up here MIdnight

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Yea, I get all of that. Was curious what the masses are speculating the SKY EVENT will be.... aliens, mushroom clouds, that sort of thing. Like a physical something you can see in the sky......

I'm all for clearing out the corruption, regardless of who they are or what side the purport to be on. Get back to "for the people"

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

That is why i am here. To set the record straight and to reassure people that the SKY EVENT is not evil or sinister in any ways. The majority of people on this world are safe. Even another false flag will not be able to stop this from happening. The time for cryptic bullsnip is over.
edit on 10-6-2018 by MIdnightImpact because: fixed a typo

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Did anyone see Justin Trudeau’s fake eyebrows falling off?
It is happening on Twitter.
Tweets claiming that is being covered in the Canadian media.
YouTube link.

Unbeknownst to most of us, in the latest round of tariffs, there was a total embargo of US eye brow glue to Canada. Trudeau has been forced to use inferior Chinese glue.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikeh3t

Thanks for showing up here MIdnight

No thanks necessary because it is my pleasure to be here with all of you wondeful and amazing people united as one. The teamwork and dedicated research still gives me goosebumps from time to time. Keep up the good fight because we are winning.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Thanks Chesh

I knew it was you.

Or not Mad Hatter?

new topics

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join