It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: crankyoldman

looks like parents dealing with a stubborn toddler who won't brush his teeth...

Yeah.
That is exactly what it looks like.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: fiverx313

It's a fake picture.

🎀

Yes. This is the actual picture they spliced it from:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: fiverx313

It's a fake picture.

🎀

prove it

originally posted by: c2oden
Yeah.
That is exactly what it looks like.

glad to see we can agree on something, friend

edit on 9-6-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

The Cow Head should be on Canada's Trudeau. He's the SOB who added a 270% tariff on our milk exports into his country. What gets me is that Dimocrats in our country not only like those Canadian tariffs, but also how Canada is back-dooring inferior China steel to America. How many military accidents can be traced back to inferior steel?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Q Post 1150

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

CWM, surely the main reason for tariffs is to, in effect, dissuade your population from buying goods from abroad that your own country already has "in-house" so to speak?

Using that logic it makes eminent sense to put high tariffs on dairy products!

With a population of only 35 million odd (half the Uk) and a country many times bigger in size, it seems they should have no problem creating enough dairy products for themselves.

The same applies for steel in America I assume.

The only reason countries are buying-in products they already have is to buy better quality or cheaper. The cheaper argument is driven by capitalism which gains money for shareholders and takes power away from countries in to the hands of corporations.

Maybe this is why Trump wants trade wars... to return power back from corporations to countries?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jason97

5:30am here so I may be a lil slow Jason... are you asking me to find the correct anagram?

If so; of a line in 1150 or of No Such Agency?

BTW - meant to ask this before... do you lead the "Anonauts"? If so, I'd love to find the Golden Fleece too!

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
Not sure what to make of it, but I'll just leave it here. My gut says an effort to shut it down:

www.thegatewaypundit.com... /

There is a mountain of disinfo out there in an effort to discredit what VOP has found. Is VOP sensationalizing the find? Sure. As they should. Sensationalism is what grabs the attention of people. Of course there is going to be a massive disinfo campaign to discredit what VOP has discovered. The proverbial "they" are afraid the citizen journalist is going to find more evidence that exposes these evil people.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
So, was Bourdain a "hit" or not?

I highly recommend xuenchen's thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just to point out that a celebrity / political killing is a special kind of murder, and I don't think people are yet ready to call it what it appears to be. It's an important distinction, a word that we should be ready for.
edit on 10-6-2018 by FlyingFox because: hmm, pun intended afterall, be ready for this thing.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jason97

I’m not sure if this has been posted but who would the new AG be once LL moves to SC?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

When will you realize that there is true evil in this world and stop making excuses for it?

Is it a game to you?
You want you want.
Most do not want what you want.
Most want to see the evil you want eradicated.

sorry, just saw this. i have a feeling this will fall on deaf ears, but there is nothing i have ever posted that indicates i think there is not evil going on, or that i want that evil to keep going. so you are (i would have to think deliberately) misconstruing me. in the very post you quote, i am just asking a poster what they find sick/creepy about what they've shared, and sharing my opinion of a (frankly ludicrous) video they shared and gave their opinion on -- so for you to single out that post and characterize me in the way you have is honestly bizarre.

what i have said, repeatedly, is that the threshold of evidence in this thread is perilously low and that is a habit that will lead y'all in dangerous directions. i certainly hope no one would ever trawl through your social media or family albums until they found something they didn't like the looks of and lead an internet witch hunt against you with such scanty 'proof'.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

1am here. I got the anagram wrong. I found the missing H, after I posted the message. This Q Post 1150 asks "where are the autists?!?!" It sure looks like Q is flipping off the people he mentions in that post. No I don't lead the Anonauts. But, I'll tell you this: If I'm right about the Plan, it's fool proof and brilliant. Even if the bad guys KNOW the plan they can't stop it because Phase 1 was successfully completed. Phase 1 - Comms Secured. We're still in phase 2. - Pain, Death, Suicide. There really is no place for these people to hide because the USA knows the locations of all the secret under ground bunkers. These people really are stupid!

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Sessions is AG. He's a Black Hat. But it doesn't matter. He gives the creeps a false sense of security.
edit on 10-6-2018 by jason97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

When will you realize that there is true evil in this world and stop making excuses for it?

Is it a game to you?
You want you want.
Most do not want what you want.
Most want to see the evil you want eradicated.

sorry, just saw this. i have a feeling this will fall on deaf ears, but there is nothing i have ever posted that indicates i think there is not evil going on, or that i want that evil to keep going. so you are (i would have to think deliberately) misconstruing me. in the very post you quote, i am just asking a poster what they find sick/creepy about what they've shared, and sharing my opinion of a (frankly ludicrous) video they shared and gave their opinion on -- so for you to single out that post and characterize me in the way you have is honestly bizarre.

what i have said, repeatedly, is that the threshold of evidence in this thread is perilously low and that is a habit that will lead y'all in dangerous directions. i certainly hope no one would ever trawl through your social media or family albums until they found something they didn't like the looks of and lead an internet witch hunt against you with such scanty 'proof'.

The thing is, all of this is creepy.
You defend the creepers.
I like you, but I don't understand why you defend them.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Some movement in the Ecuadorian Embassy...

Australian Officials spotted in mysterious Assange visit

It is the first time Australian consular officials have visited Assange at the embassy. They were accompanied by Assange's lawyer Jennifer Robinson. Robinson confirmed the meeting to Fairfax but said she could not say what the meeting was about "given the delicate diplomatic situation".

The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade in Canberra confirmed it is providing consular assistance to Assange through the Australian High Commission in London.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

You defend the creepers.

i just don't think a lot of things that are touted in this thread as indicating someone is part of the conspiracy really add up to anything.

do you really think it's conclusive that a celebrity chef would post a picture of a walking dead-themed cake on instagram?

or that walt disney had a role in producing a film about a girl dreaming herself into a cartoon world?

i'm still waiting to hear what was creepy about that one. i watched the whole damn thing and couldn't put my finger on it.

it's like looking at water spots and seeing the virgin mary.... except this is leading to harassing people, or harassing their grieving families, with nonsense. that's really sick, imo.

p.s. i like you too
edit on 10-6-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Something Unprecedented Is Happening at Bilderberg 2018

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

You defend the creepers.

i just don't think a lot of things that are touted in this thread as indicating someone is part of the conspiracy really add up to anything.

do you really think it's conclusive that a celebrity chef would post a picture of a walking dead-themed cake on instagram?

or that walt disney had a role in producing a film about a girl dreaming herself into a cartoon world?

i'm still waiting to hear what was creepy about that one. i watched the whole damn thing and couldn't put my finger on it.

it's like looking at water spots and seeing the virgin mary.... except this is leading to harassing people, or harassing their grieving families, with nonsense. that's really sick, imo.

p.s. i like you too

I think everything adds up to something that we can't deal with.
I can't.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

even a walking dead cake? really? :/

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Dont u mean "has happened?" That was 2 days ago in my time zone.

new topics

top topics

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join