It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
In Trump, some fear the end of the world order

Trump cares very little about the traditional world order, said the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity about what the president has said in private.

I really like this headline

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
In Trump, some fear the end of the world order

Trump cares very little about the traditional world order, said the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity about what the president has said in private.

I really like this headline

Excellent! These idiots don't realize that's the exact reason we all voted for him.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I think they just realized that after the meeting lol

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

No offense but be careful who you follow. The clock is neat and all but i do not recall Q telling us that it is legit or important. Some Q decoders have not your best interest at heart and are only trying to deceive you. Caution is key.

Edit to add: Apparently there is more than just one Q clock cicrculating through the ether. That should raise at least some red flags.
edit on 9-6-2018 by MIdnightImpact because: added an important fact

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Anthony Bourdain's Instagram Account - SICK!!! (and I don't mean sick good or cool either)

twitter.com...

Glad the researchers and patriots and anons are all over it, to preserve it.

Holy hell, it is fascinating that these people put all of this disgusting s*** on their public profiles.

They really did believe they were above the law, his instagram/twitter are eerily similar to one known as Alefantis...

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

i do remain surprised at the level of hysteria y'all manage to summon up over random photos. a walking dead theme caked? a cheeky satirical religious picture? it means nothing....

i look forward to seeing which celebrity dies next, so you can scour their social media for the least little hint of anything that makes your butthole pucker up so you can add it to the pile of *COUGH COUGH* proof.

happy hunting!

(post by eisegesis removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You guys are coming off like a bunch of old ladies clutching their pearls.

I'm all aboard draining the swamp.
But yall are really grasping at straws with the Bourdain stuff.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

I get the whole Q is not real thing and it is your prerogrative if you believe it or not but playing down the rampart pedophilia in Pedowood just to be right is pretty disgusting. Corey Haim,Jonathan Brandis and River Phoenix did everything they could to expose the dark underbelly of Hollywood and they got murdered for it and you have the audacity to come in here and tell people that it is not true? Look up all the mysterious celebrity suicides in the 80's to the late 90's. Kate Spade "took" her own life with a red scarf. That color is pretty significant in the world of madness and i am sorry if you do not want to face the harsh reality that still hides behind a curtain of lies and deceit. A truly dark and vile world exists that not many people are privy too. People all over the globe have been lied too since they were born. The true great awakening is so much more than people could possibly fathom.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: eisegesis

i look forward to seeing which celebrity dies next...

You sick f***.

and that's exactly what you do with the instagram accounts and etc... you strip things of all context so you can find a reason to jump up and down and make a fuss about it.

i'm not impressed, and it doesn't prove anything about anything. weak sauce!

Well it is pretty obvious that they have an odd obsession with red shoes and pizza related topics. Why are there never pictures of these people eating hamburgers and fries or a subway?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

and that's exactly what you do with the instagram accounts and etc... you strip things of all context so you can find a reason to jump up and down and make a fuss about it.

You said "you" three times, as if you're speaking directly to me about what I do. Who exactly are you trying to describe?

edit on 9-6-2018 by eisegesis because: When Harry Met Sally...

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Your entire argument these 7 threads, thousands of pages, has been the very definition of weak sauce.

you are welcome to your opinion of my posts, but it doesn't really address the argument that a celebrity chef making a walking dead-themed cake does not prove he's part of an elite pedo-satanic crime gang.

originally posted by: MIdnightImpact
I get the whole Q is not real thing and it is your prerogrative if you believe it or not but playing down the rampart pedophilia in Pedowood just to be right is pretty disgusting.

i am not downplaying anything. evidence is evidence, and trolling the social media of living and dead celebrities for posts some rando finds to be in questionable taste is not evidence. that is all i'm saying.

if you jump at shadows and extrapolate to such ridiculous degrees, you are distracting from real and credible evidence. i'm sure no one wants to do that.

originally posted by: eisegesis
You said "you" three times, as if you're speaking directly to me about what I do. Who exactly are you trying to describe?

oh please... play your word games with your fanbase. i want no part of it.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Sat Jun 9 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Did you look at the pics on AB's social media ? Draining the Swamp is impossible until we grasp the sickening ties that bind them, and the red scarfs and shoelaces too! We have suicide after suicide occurring under strange circumstances, by people known to be involved with the "usual suspects" that continue to be connected over and over. Dis is undeniable for anyone willing to Look.

We've been conditioned for a LONG time to accept "depravity" and even participate in it to a degree, NO one wants to be the uptight, un-cool "Church Lady" ! No one wants to accept how and why children have been sexualised and brainwashed for generations. This is where the whole "look in the mirror" , lol, Deb and Flo, thingy becomes important.

Did you know that Shirley Temple and the other kids on the movie sets used to be locked into dark boxes and had to sit on ice blocks if they mis-behaved ? She went on to work for Disney and become an ambassador, sound familiar ?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Love the earrings

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

i look forward to seeing which celebrity dies next, so you can scour their social media for the least little hint of anything that makes your butthole pucker up so you can add it to the pile of *COUGH COUGH* proof.

You attitude is precisely why the crimes of satanic ritual abuse continue to go on at the hands of elite members of a horrific death cult. Your willing ignorance or purposeful shilling has been made absolutely apparent.

a reply to: watchitburn

Their symbolism shall their downfall, if you are aware of what exactly the swamp is, you would understand this is not grasping at straws, but is a familiar pattern that exposes these sick f**** for what they are.
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630amSaturday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Did you know that Shirley Temple and the other kids on the movie sets used to be locked into dark boxes and had to sit on ice blocks if they mis-behaved ? She went on to work for Disney and become an ambassador, sound familiar ?

I am shocked at the level of depravity that is shown on that video. These people are sick and are the foundation of Pedowood, justice can not come soon enough.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
I am so thrilled to see these SICK people being exposed and brought to justice but this makes my blood boil every time I read one of these articles.

Washington DC Daycare Center Raided for ‘Pimping Children’ to Elite Pedophiles

D.C. Daycare "pimping children" to elite pedophiles

Interesting that the name is Minnieland. Been in operation 45 years with 56 locations, 1700 employees, and thousands of children in their care. Says it's a family owned company. Gonna have to do a little digging into this family.

new topics

top topics

<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join