It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 299
<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simon_Boudreaux

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
I am so thrilled to see these SICK people being exposed and brought to justice but this makes my blood boil every time I read one of these articles.

Washington DC Daycare Center Raided for ‘Pimping Children’ to Elite Pedophiles

D.C. Daycare "pimping children" to elite pedophiles

Interesting that the name is Minnieland. Been in operation 45 years with 56 locations, 1700 employees, and thousands of children in their care. Says it's a family owned company. Gonna have to do a little digging into this family.

Seems that they've had quite a history of child abuse at that place, since 2013 at least. It also said it was raided around the beginning of May this year for allegations of sexual abuse by one of the teachers.

ETA: The owners are Jackie and Chuck Leopold.
edit on 6/9/2018 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Anthony Bourdain's Instagram Account - SICK!!! (and I don't mean sick good or cool either)

twitter.com...

Glad the researchers and patriots and anons are all over it, to preserve it.

Holy hell, it is fascinating that these people put all of this disgusting s*** on their public profiles.

They really did believe they were above the law, his instagram/twitter are eerily similar to one known as Alefantis...

If you realize these people are sick and demented, they will just tell you that you don't understand "art". That's the way they work.....put it out in the open then make you think you are the one that doesn't "get it". People are waking up now though and realizing this sickness for what it is. Art shmart my ^$$.

ETA: Same with all the Hollyweird people and their so-called "art".

These people are SICK. No wonder so many of them commit suicide.

edit on 9-6-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
That's the way they work.....put it out in the open then make you think you are the one that doesn't "get it".

That cuts both ways. Tell people their connected dots aren't proof and you are told that you are brainwashed, sheeple and in need of red-pilling.

Guess what? The world isn't black and white. Many shades of gray and just because someone's interests overlap another's doesn't mean people are the same. For example, just because some catholic priests are pedos doesn't mean they all are and it doesn't mean that every catholic is but it is almost a given that some followers are as well. That is life, who is really asleep?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I certainly agree guilt by association is a slippery slope and should be cautiously guarded. Agreeing however has no bearing on my basic belief that evil should be rooted out wherever it resides.

In case of catholic church as an organization it can be inferred that its current leader is downplaying or possibly covering for evil doings within which assists many in impugning the entire organization.

It really does not help that some symbology prominently displayed can be taken as an affront to God either.

I like to think every organization with a few exceptions has its "White-hats" and "Black-hats" meaning the gray area reside in determining which is in control.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
I certainly agree guilt by association is a slippery slope and should be cautiously guarded. Agreeing however has no bearing on my basic belief that evil should be rooted out wherever it resides.

Another is becoming what you are fighting against.

In case of catholic church as an organization it can be inferred that its current leader is downplaying or possibly covering for evil doings within which assists many in impugning the entire organization.

My point was more about the parishioners, basically outside the organization, also having pedophiles among them and it really not being connected to leaders downplaying anything.

I like to think every organization with a few exceptions has its "White-hats" and "Black-hats" meaning the gray area reside in determining which is in control.

I dislike those terms. It implies that people are working towards a hidden goal instead of just being themselves.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Another is becoming what you are fighting against.

My point was more about the parishioners, basically outside the organization, also having pedophiles among them and it really not being connected to leaders downplaying anything.

I dislike those terms. It implies that people are working towards a hidden goal instead of just being themselves.

1. So fighting or discharging evil makes one evil so why bother? - that's constructive (sarc) but too submissive for me.
2. Yes parishioners are by very nature the most basic part of that organization and also play along by silence or affirmation - they could quit ya know.
3. Sorry but decades of experience has taught me most if not all within an organization do have an agenda - some good - some bad, not much between and benign as you imply.

I understand and you've aptly made the point that taking "bit" of info and running with is risky - point taken and due caution heeded.

On the other hand bits of information at first seemingly unrelated soon paint a picture mush as "paint by numbers" although not fully completed is indeed discernible for what it eventually will become when completed.

It seems you might be resistant to that metaphor.
edit on 9-6-2018 by Phoenix because: add comment

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
From Probesic's Twitter:

Alexander Downer.......now where have I heard THAT name before? Hmmmmmmmm.

Just a coincidence I'm sure.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This 1st video should be looked at with discernment, could be total BS, IDK ? However given the depth of deception we're realizing, it's an interesting theory, was Walt Disney himself a "character" , played by several different "actor's" ?? How come we heard so little about his brother Roy ? Was this all some sort of organised effort to " Be-Witch " the World ! Seriously !
Some of the resemblances are uncanny, anyone else see similar features to DWS ?

www.youtube.com...

sorry, tried to post YT link, wouldn't let me?

This is some of "Disney's" early work, very creepy stuff. Sorry if some of this is being re-posted, but it's worth looking at again with a better Q-spective.
Looks like a many of the creators / creatures of screen and media were some sick puppy's.

archive.org...#

Then I guess the "Beat goes On"....I remember this show.

My intention is not to dump on Chaz, I'm sure Chaz's life has been hard.
Not sure if I told you guys that Sonny used to frequent a bar in Hollywood my Dad's band played at, my Dad told me he was "mean drunk", lol, or as he put it, a "Jag off " !

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
1. So fighting or discharging evil makes one evil so why bother? - that's constructive (sarc) but too submissive for me.

No, demanding public executions on flimsy evidence might make you as bad or at least more like those you claim to be fighting.

2. Yes parishioners are by very nature the most basic part of that organization and also play along by silence or affirmation - they could quit ya know.

I was talking about some of them being pedos themselves with no knowledge by the elites. Just like the CEO of a company doesn't really know what low level workers do on their off-time.

3. Sorry but decades of experience has taught me most if not all within an organization do have an agenda - some good - some bad, not much between and benign as you imply.

Good and bad are in the eye of the beholder. I actually have no idea what you might mean by good and bad.

On the other hand bits of information at first seemingly unrelated soon paint a picture mush as "paint by numbers" although not fully completed is indeed discernible for what it eventually will become when completed.

It seems you might be resistant to that metaphor.

Or it might be pareidolia, let's not forget that that is also a thing.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
This is some of "Disney's" early work, very creepy stuff. Sorry if some of this is being re-posted, but it's worth looking at again with a better Q-spective.
Looks like a many of the creators / creatures of screen and media were some sick puppy's.

archive.org...#

could you be more specific about what you find creepy or sick about this?

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
This 1st video should be looked at with discernment, could be total BS, IDK ? However given the depth of deception we're realizing, it's an interesting theory, was Walt Disney himself a "character" , played by several different "actor's" ?? How come we heard so little about his brother Roy ? Was this all some sort of organised effort to " Be-Witch " the World ! Seriously !
Some of the resemblances are uncanny, anyone else see similar features to DWS ?

www.youtube.com...

ETA: got around to watching this, i think you're right on the 'total BS' supposition...
edit on 9-6-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

The "Bad" ones need to read about this product .....

Q-Tube™ Pressure Tube Reactors

BwaaaaHaHaHa

Q-Tube pressure reactors are affordable alternatives to a microwave synthesizer and feature a safe pressure-release system that prevents accidental explosions due to over -pressurization. The starter kits contain all items needed for immediate use. Optional higher pressure-release threshold adapters are available separately for 12mL and 35mL Q-Tubes.

Benefits:
BETTER YIELD than microwave and conventional open flask
CLEANER PRODUCT than microwave and conventional open flask (higher yield and lighter color)
REDUCED REACTION TIME (from hours to minutes)
HIGHER REPRODUCIBILITY than microwave
ENABLING MORE CHEMICAL SPACES than microwave and conventional open flask [deprotection of ethyl carbamate, N-alkylation on hindered amines, O-alkylation on hindered alcohols, reductive amination on hindered amines and ketones, de-benzylation, and etc.]
SCALABLE
SAFER (automatic pressure release and reseal) than conventional pressure (sealed) tube
AFFORDABLE
MAINTENANCE-FREE

🤫

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
"Libya has become a major conduit for human trafficking, especially from sub-Saharan Africa, since the overthrow of former leader, Muammar Gadaffi, in 2011, which saw the country descend into factional conflict, widespread instability and a humanitarian and economic crisis."

UN Security Council on Thursday added six individuals accused of leading smuggling and trafficking networks in the country, to its Sanctions List.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

"Libya has become a major conduit for human trafficking, especially from sub-Saharan Africa, since the overthrow of former leader, Muammar Gadaffi, in 2011, which saw the country descend into factional conflict, widespread instability and a humanitarian and economic crisis."

So, from Hillarys perspective, her work there was actually successful.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Shills be shilling and I am not talking about here.

More specifically I got attacked on Bookface for suggesting AB was murdered.

Attacked cyberbullied called names had pictures of my husband posted , threats.

People are super upset.

Those with no soft disclosure are not going to know what hit them.

I love this group here its been such a great ride. We all need to stay in touch.

Nowit feels like we are about to enter #theposttruthworld

twitter.com...

What that looks like I know not.

Something is in the air.

Feel like it will be the jobs of those who were on watch to explain to the others but they are ANGRY.

Stay safe everyone, keep heart. Trust the plan , hang on and try to enjoy the show.

#keeptyping and stick together, kiss your loved ones. ❤

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Kuddos to you!!

Page 299, part seven...
Isn’t there more to come? Isn’t the 11th, 12th onward of this month supposed to be
full of intrigue and revelation?
There should be a more majestic approach.
It should be collective and positive!
Judgements are being hastily slung.
There’s nothing healthy nor hopeful in these last pages.

NOT being afraid of the dark does not make one “evil”.
Falling prey to the negative tides does allow them to continue.
Bounce your way to shore, dry off, and yes.... kiss your loved ones!

LC

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Very well said, that last image captured it, Tired of Ugliness. Are we in phase 3 , IDK, I'm trusting the "Plan"...keeping up the best I can. No doubt what We have accomplished here is phenomenal, rocks un-turned and friendships made ....Now, how does that translate into what we do moving forward ? lol, the best I've done is bring food to the old folks across the street regularly.

Pretty sure I got word that PE is ok.....lol, why must everything be a mystery ?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
News ....

The racehorse Justify just won The Belmont Stakes !!

Triple Crown !!

😎

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LughnaCosan

Don't be misled by the past few pages. Most of us here are quite happy, grateful, and comfy.

Qomfy

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Trust the plan. Q got this and Monday is gonna be glorious. The deal was made long ago and now the people have the front row seats to witness something truly magical. POTUS is secure and no harm will come to him. Watchful eyes in the skies. Operators on the ground and calm waters ahead. History in the making. Besides the SKY EVENT will deliver the ultimate proof for all the doubters out there. Dark to Light!

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
News ....

The racehorse Justify just won The Belmont Stakes !!

Triple Crown !!

😎

That was pretty exciting.

Justify didn't just win by a little bit either...

Interesting lineup from the Bellmont Stakes.

edit on 9-6-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join