It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Is it starting?

Harvey Weinstein set to turn himself in on sex crime charges in New York

Harvey Weinstein is expected to surrender to authorities Friday to face charges related to alleged sexual misconduct in connection to a probe by the Manhattan District Attorney’s office and NYPD, the Daily News has confirmed.

The fallen former Hollywood honcho is facing charges in connection to at least one accuser — Lucia Evans — who reported to investigators that Weinstein forced her to perform oral sex on him in 2004, sources said.

Because of the nature of the allegations, the statute of limitations does not apply.

A special grand jury was also being presented with evidence related to possible financial fraud against Weinstein but it was not immediately clear if the charges include money mishandling allegations.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Hidden hyperspace kingdom.

Can only be seen in a certain spectrum of light.

Google Tracey Twyman

edit on 24-5-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Found in the Epstein Files. Epstein was/is an informant for the FBI. Mueller made a deal with him.

Mueller has a finger in everybodys pies! He could have blackmailed many people with information Epstein provided. Also, could have done his job and prosecuted the bastards.

truepundit.com...

edit on 24-5-2018 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

WOW
He ratted!
Epstein had the blackmail dirt on EVERYONE
pedovores on suicide watch.

ETA: that doc is ten years old.
maybe the snitch plea was just to help the cover up?

edit on 5 24 2018 by dashen because: ?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Probably both...It's all entertwined and connected.

Since 2008 he was dropping dirt on the elites, as needed for their purposes.
edit on 24-5-2018 by EchoesInTime because: oops

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Either Epstein didn't rat on the Clintons, or they're both innocent.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It looks like President Trump is going to have to issue the executive order that Q showed us a glimpse of.

mobile.twitter.com...

And by all means mr. President, get rid of Rod Rosenstein ASAP.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

or he used the rat plea to get out of jail and the clintons investigated themselves and found themselves innocent

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It looks like President Trump is going to have to issue the executive order that Q showed us a glimpse of.

mobile.twitter.com...

And by all means mr. President, get rid of Rod Rosenstein ASAP.

Man they must be covering-up something big.

Bet Obama is named ?

Or Hillary Clinton ?

🤐

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Would be something if so, but we only can guess and as we now have this battle on Earth and Q is helping in every way he can off-world or not I can only thank him for what he's doing.

Thank you Q for whoever you are and doing for us I'll hope we succeed in it together

edit on 0b35America/ChicagoThu, 24 May 2018 16:30:35 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 24 May 2018 16:30:35 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 0b42America/ChicagoThu, 24 May 2018 16:31:42 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 24 May 2018 16:31:42 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This is water and it is below the clouds.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

We know that Hillary is named in the IG report. The refusal to turn over these last set of documents would implicate Obama most likely.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Strangely as I was watching other photographs I start to think how does he do it snapping pictures from inside a plane and no reflection whatsoever, and the angles would at least show portholes from the plane?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I heard that Frank - Dodd revocation was going to be signed today by President Trump. Anyone know if that happened?

If it did its the best thing that's happened for this country legislatively in a long time!!!!!

MAGA

WWG1WGA

ETA: Even on duckduckgo, I had to really search for this:

Trump Signs Frank Dodd Revision
edit on 24-5-2018 by NightFlight because: Foun rink ahso

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So the ebola, really replying to your previous post where you talked about how weaponizing ebola would be more difficult than say one of the flus as it's not transmitted through the air, is not transmitted as easily as respiritory viruses.

What if they don't want something that can be passed so easily, we all know flu vaccines don't work well because there are so many strains , always new and also really easy for them to mutate and make the vaccine ineffective, what if the ebola vaccine they have works and they can then give it to the people they want leaving the rest exposed?

I mean, if they weaponized any of these respiritory viruses they risk losing complete control.

If they have a working ebola vaccine and it's spread is slower they could still easily bring it to the west and everywhere... While protecting those they want to.

Also it would initiate a great reason to coral and control populations.

Crazy thoughts only, I hope.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Pretty damning information here about Obama using Defense Fund to pay Halper

Tweet is shadow banned at the moment

rolled out thread

edit on 5241818 by Elostone because: forgot my beer

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

They have been giving an ebola vaccine to villagers in Congo. 4 people died their recently and they are trying to immunize all of there recent contacts.

A rticle

Some 7,300 doses are already in Congo, and hundreds of thousands more are available in a stockpile built up by Merck. “If we need any more we can ship it within days,” he said. “We’re fine for vaccine supply; that’s not an issue. The issue is going to be making sure we find every contact, track them down and get them vaccinated if they agree.”

edit on 24-5-2018 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
[V]

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
[V]

BOOOM!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join