It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

ETTA: I do agree - the summit should take place on Korean soil and at the 38th parallel in the same room that the cease fire was signed. That would make it truly bigly historic!

MAGA

WWG1WGA

I don't think that will happen. It would appear in Asia that Trump had to go to Kim to grovel to get peace, thereby boosting Kim's esteem and diminishing Trump's. Holding it in a "neutral" Asian country like Singapore is the right way to go. NOKO is in Asia so it should be held there instead of in the West. Think Reagan and Reykjavik.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
a reply to: liveandlearn

how do I do that?

type in archive.is and follow the instructions. If an old person can learn, so can you.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
My thoughts on the NOKO thing. Full disclosure, I lived in South Korea for 5 years back in the late 70s and mid 80s. That said here we go. First screw all of the media, it's all noise. Keep in mind Kim lived and was educated in the West. He knows our ways very well and was chosen in front of his older siblings to lead the country. Many threads back Q said that Kim had been freed from the grips of the deep state. Right after things happened, for the good. It looked like this was going to be as big as the end of the Cold War. Now, file this away, our Secretary of State managed to get into Pyongyang undetected by the media not once but TWICE. Now the date and location was set to end this thing, Singapore. Everything was fine until a few days ago then the noise started. I think the deep state got back into this thing. To me that explains why the Trumspters we/I guaranteeing safety. I think Kim was supposed to be in NYC yesterday and he was a no show ahead of Singapore. Next move? I think more work on the deep state. The letter may have been a bit harsh but the words are also conciliatory. There's a few swamp creatures they hadn't planned on and as soon as we get them taken care of we'll get this done. Just my couple pennies worth.

Except for the part about Kim supposed to be in NY, that is exactly what I told my children who called asking 'what happened'. They know I am a new junkie. Interesting how Kim is coming around. He knows he will be a hero in his country if other countries can build there and create jobs and prosperity for the country.

Won't mention the possible liabilities that could ensue .

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysteryTeamAlpha
Kim changed his tune real quick. Hope is a powerful thing.

real quick

Though...... Q did say to "watch the news" so it stands to reason this is all "news" kabuki theater.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: ketsuko

In this case they are saying they have a large supply ready to go.

I just do not trust!!!

Hoping I'm just paranoid!

Since people in third world countries live daily with the diseases most of our core vaccines all but wiped out long ago, people in those places are generally less mistrustful of shots paradoxically. When you see little kids in your village die horribly of measles that your child doesn't have to suffer with a shot ... you move heaven and earth to get your kid that shot. And many will.

The high lethality of ebola has created quite a few conspiracy theories over in Africa though about just what you're paranoid about. It doesn't hurt that when a sick person goes into a medical facility ill, they are extremely unlikely to ever walk out again.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LasstInSpace
Has anyone heard any news on the Sealed indictments? I know the members of this board are extremely dedicated and busy but there have to be more of them by now correct?

I remember xuenchen posted a link to some PACER data a while back.

By the way a certain Twitter account claiming to be tied to Q is hinting that they planted information on their merchandise.

Of note... That account tipped raids against Scientology a while back.

Happy Hunting

Damn, I don't wear shirts with anything on them, so I missed it.

Anybody here pickup a tee?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LasstInSpace

Looks like the Q merch page has been taken down.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Quicktake

Panmunjom, the Korea Truce Village and Tourism Oddity

By Jihye Lee
‎April‎ ‎25‎, ‎2018‎ ‎9‎:‎21‎ ‎PM‎ ‎PDT Updated on ‎April‎ ‎30‎, ‎2018‎ ‎6‎:‎49‎ ‎AM‎ ‎PDT
Bloomberg

What to Expect When S. Korea and N. Korea Leaders Meet

On April 27, Kim Jong Un crossed the demarcation line that for 68 years has divided North Korea and South Korea. The crossing was first ever by a North Korean leader within the 4-kilometer-wide (2 1/2-mile) Demilitarized Zone that runs along the countries’ shared border. Kim and South Korea President Moon Jae-in then met at an area called the Joint Security Area -- more commonly known as Panmunjom. Now U.S. President Donald Trump is proposing that his upcoming meeting with Kim be held there as well.

1. What is Panmunjom? "Peace House"

Once a farming enclave, Panmunjom became known as a “truce village” for hosting hundreds of talks between the two Koreas, which are technically still at war because an armistice, not a peace treaty, was reached at the end of the 1950-53 Korean War. Panmunjom sits on the 38th parallel, a line drawn by the former Soviet Union and the U.S. after World War II to separate the countries. It has served as ground zero for much of the peninsula’s six decades of turmoil, including bloody clashes, high-profile defections -- and the regular dashing of hopes for peace. It’s an area that’s home to a small enclave of buildings and makeshift huts.

www.bloomberg.com...

Trump's tweet with the suggestion/recommendation to test the waters - but was persuaded otherwise to pick Singapore which Kim doesn't want to travel to and stay for any extended period of time, wherewas this way he can travel back and forth freely, coming and going while also ratifying the finalized NK/SK Peace Treaty making of the Peace House the ACTUAL Peace House - HISTORIC!)

twitter.com...

Boom. The whole thing is brought together there. Very very symbolic and historic, and now that all the necessary staging and BS is out of the way, the way is cleared.

If I were Trump I'd run this past Kim directly while Pompeo makes another visit, and lock the whole thing in before Trump even gets there to shake Kim's hand and with the President of South Korea, walk back and forth across the line together for a historic photo op.

Trump knows what he's doing.

We have the luxury of also having the map and to have a sense for how these things play out.

I think they'll move the location to the Peace House because of Trump's own preference, and not necessarily Kim's, to cover for his insecurity about flying to Singapore for an extended period.

Interesting. Trump in hindsight is almost always proven right about his initial instincts and impressions and insight into how things must happen to actually happen.

My hope for the NK deal was dashed earlier today, but now it's rekindled and stronger than ever.

This way Trump doesn't have to give Kim "the jolt" in the handshake. It was neccessary.

Watch. Peace House. End of June early July. NK a done deal in no time flat. Trump's poll numbers will also bump up into the mid to high 50's, levelling off at 55%, and then maybe we'll see a red tsunami in November... anything's possible, but it all needs to happen FAST (said like Trump) now that we're on the threshold of the peace deal and the entrance into a new era for North Korea and the World.

edit on 24-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: NightFlight
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

ETTA: I do agree - the summit should take place on Korean soil and at the 38th parallel in the same room that the cease fire was signed. That would make it truly bigly historic!

MAGA

WWG1WGA

I don't think that will happen. It would appear in Asia that Trump had to go to Kim to grovel to get peace, thereby boosting Kim's esteem and diminishing Trump's. Holding it in a "neutral" Asian country like Singapore is the right way to go. NOKO is in Asia so it should be held there instead of in the West. Think Reagan and Reykjavik.

You might be thinking about the signing of the capitulation of France in 1940 by Hitler and the Vichy French in the very same rail car that the 1918 Armistice was signed in. That thought crossed my mind as well.

However, I do believe that both the North and South Korean people would rather (and I truly hope I'm not putting words in mouths) have the signing there on the Korean peninsula at the 38th parallel. Koreans are not Russians (nor Germans or French) they seem to have much more pride in their country and also seem to be much more "clannish" (by which what I mean is a racial closeness from being a country torn apart by war, ideology and politics) and as that kind of people hoping to ultimately bring their country back together in harmony and peace.

I'm holding on to my above belief and having prayers and good thoughts toward the Korean people as whole that they will end the war and bring their country back together again. This summit is not about President Trump, Republicans or Democrats; It is about Korea and the Korean People and we should never forget that. The Koreas have been used as military pawns for much too long and the time to stop is now.
edit on 24-5-2018 by NightFlight because: expanded on my historyyyyyy

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well I don't blame them for being paranoid.

While it's possible their paranoia is unfounded it's also possible there is funny business going on with medical treatments and vaccines.

Superstition does reign supreme in Africa. I get that, but how do we know there aren't some placebos, or worse, slipped into supplies to facilitate a little population reduction?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

When everyone blasted that account for selling merch they announced they were just selling enough to be able to host their own website dedicated to Q.

Maybe it's about to be launched...

Damn it! Those shirts are going to be collectors items now

edit on 24 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Speaking of....

Merch. Did other people see the MSNBC snip where the NoKo/Trump commemorative coins offered on the WH gift shop site went on "super sale" $19.95 from $24.95 after the cancellation announcement?

So much traffic, the site crashed! Lord Kek only knows what the marketing situation is with them now that that summit is back on, I don't want to look. Probably like Bitcoin now....

Ebola. Not a joke. I presented a pic from Africa for the group to focus on. Done in a light-hearted manner, to convey to actual situation on the ground in the region in terms of containment of the disease. People are afraid to go to a "hospital", knowing they will be isolated in a dirty space with other victims. So, for them escape is paramount, so is luxury, thus the Range Rover. It's not a great situation, not for the honest charity worker either.

Naturally, when people think of craphole contagious disease countries, Haiti pops into mind.

HOWEVER, the heath officials there have been thoughtful enough to announce there is no ebola in Haiti.

www.yahoo.com...

A statement signed by the Ministers of Health, Interior and Defense was released after news appeared on social networks that the United Nations was recruiting volunteers to respond to the Ebola outbreak. In the document dated Oct. 2, the ministers forbade any agency to organize recruitment of Haitian volunteers, including the U.N. Mission for Ebola Emergency Response (UNMEER).

Also thoughtful enough to ban travel to Africa by rescue volunteers.

So, naturally when you think of Haiti, you think of you-know-who. I wonder if there's any historical blurbs on the record.

Anyway, "watch the water"...?

www.nytimes.com/1993/01/15/world/clinton-says-us-will-continue-ban-on-haitian-exodus.html

www.nytimes.com...

Mr. Clinton had promised to give Haitians refuge and make it easier for them to apply for political asylum until democracy is restored in their country. At one point in the campaign he said, "If I were President, I would -- in the absence of clear and compelling evidence that they weren't political refugees -- give them temporary asylum until we restored the elected Government of Haiti." That promise prompted Haitians to build nearly 1,000 boats that could accommodate as many as 150,000 people, many of whom are poised to set sail in stormy seas in the hopes of arriving on American shores at the moment of Mr. Clinton's inauguration Wednesday. Intercepting Refugees

Just a thought...

The rabble is already building.

slate.com/technology/2018/03/trump-is-undermining-global-health-collaboration.html

slate.com...

What could explain the Trump administration’s willingness to put hundreds of thousands of lives on the line in some of the world’s poorest countries? And to instead direct those funds toward an $18 billion wall incapable of keeping out infectious diseases? Increasingly, this administration’s “America First” ideology seems to mean that concern for the rights and health of the world’s poorest is a burden we can do without. And given his many racist remarks, it’s hard to see Trump’s global health policy as anything but a reflection of his worldview—one that values white lives over black lives, casts Muslims as inherently threatening, and regards immigrants from Haiti and African nations as unworthy. It’s hard to see

CDC related???

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
It's sort of a slow night, so I thought I would drop a little find I came across tonight.

A little way to tiptoe past the big maGOOG and its repressive friend, YT.

Hooktube

It's sort of a proxy for YT.

It looks lke the ads are completely stripped out, and also offers a few features that might be handy for archiving videos.

But anyway, kicking it old school YT...

edit on 24-5-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Presidential budget requests may be little more than political messaging, but funding for the CDC efforts in question is, in fact, very much in peril. Currently, the money is coming from a one-time appropriation of $582 million intended to last through 2019. The Global Health Security Agenda has registered important early achievementsduring its first four years, and CDC leaders had planned to build on those gains with renewed funding for the program in 2020. But Trump’s budget requests a mere $59 million, down from the $180 million the GHSA currently spends annually—a 67.2 percent cut.

Seven volunteered from the small East African nation of Rwanda, whose people know better than most what can happenwhen the international community stands idly by in the face of human suffering. Rwanda had just 625 doctors in 2014, meaning it sent over 1 percent of its entire physician workforce, and that outside of the most-affected nations, Rwanda was the world’s largest proportional contributor to the Ebola response. (Had the United States made a commensurate clinical commitment, we would have sent over 9,000 physicians to provide care in West Africa.)

slate.com...

Well Slate contradicts themselves in the article.

In 2014 all those millions were available to the CDC but still there wasn't a proper response.

Seems to me the CDC is broken, just like so many other huge government agencies and non profits etc. Who have millions in funding but do not dispatch it properly.

It all needs fixing and it's a huge job!

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

If Trump really wanted to, he could have the Summit in D.C.. Kimmy might even want to take a U.S. tour after the summit's conclusion.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Those commemorative Summit Coins will be worth a lot of money one day, regardless of what happens or doesn't happen. (Exception: If we nuke ourselves out of existence.)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Trump's twitter is starting to appear ever more and more disciplined, and he himself ever more comfortable being and doing the job of President, authentically. You can see it, the shift.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Here's the ATS thread on the commemorative coins. I'm getting lazy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well if you want to pretend Trump still brought about Korean peace, they still have those coins! 20% off! The planned summit between President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is 100 percent off, but the commemorative coin minted for the occasion is now 20 percent off at the White House's online gift shop — if you act now. On Thursday, Trump pulled out of the summit between the U.S. and North Korea that was scheduled for June 12 in Singapore, telling Kim in a letter that “it is inappropriate, at this time, to have this long-planned meeting” due to increasing tensions. But you can still buy a commemorative “trip coin” for the trip that never happened, at the White House gift shop, now marked down. news.vice.com... To any Trump supporters I'd recommend to hold off buying them for another while as the price is bound to drop further. Who knows, it may get to the point where the Whitehouse will end up giving them out for free!

new topics

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join