It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Not really.

It all depends on how much time they've had to test it and how fiddly it is to make. They may not have large stocks of it for one thing, so it makes sense to give it to health care workers first and then others as new stocks are created.

The flu vaccine is created using chicken's eggs, for example, and there are few manufacturers, so if something happens to a batch, you end up with shortages. It happened not too many years ago.

The other thing is the fact that they don't know how effective or how bad the side effects will be. Because of the general public mistrust of vaccines, there are actually far more vaccines than we ever see. Only people who could need them will receive them.

Did you know that there is an encephalitis vaccine, for example? Well there is, but only folks in the military or people who work in the bio sciences will likely ever receive it. My husband heard that it makes you feel like hell and you have to be sent out to Maryland to get it. He almost had to get a dose for his job when he was working in quality control.

So the reality is that there are quite a few vaccines that we have in only limited stocks and they are kept in reserve and the public will likely only ever see them if there were to be an actual outbreak, and because of the limited stocks, then it will be essential personnel who will receive their doses first, likely followed by those deemed to be at highest risk next, and so on down the line as more vaccine can be made.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

ReutersWorld

He plays them like a fiddle. Hey MSM how about a 24 hour rule? It looks like you need one badly.

To this; it looks like a giveaway from Kim. As-if an exchange was made to give Trump a "bump" at just the right time. It is, right as the public side of the counterstrike is unfolding, from a legal perspective.

It's like, "hey Kimmy, let's do this Kabuki theatre thing....".

I thought the whole episode was more "chumming", as another member eloQuently put it.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

how do I do that?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Lol.

I sure hope you are right.

I'll push it down the memory hole for now so as to not manifest any further!

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

In this case they are saying they have a large supply ready to go.

I just do not trust!!!

Hoping I'm just paranoid!

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Hope the "supply" isn't littered with counterfeits and placebos.

😳

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
My thoughts on the NOKO thing. Full disclosure, I lived in South Korea for 5 years back in the late 70s and mid 80s. That said here we go. First screw all of the media, it's all noise. Keep in mind Kim lived and was educated in the West. He knows our ways very well and was chosen in front of his older siblings to lead the country. Many threads back Q said that Kim had been freed from the grips of the deep state. Right after things happened, for the good. It looked like this was going to be as big as the end of the Cold War. Now, file this away, our Secretary of State managed to get into Pyongyang undetected by the media not once but TWICE. Now the date and location was set to end this thing, Singapore. Everything was fine until a few days ago then the noise started. I think the deep state got back into this thing. To me that explains why the Trumspters we/I guaranteeing safety. I think Kim was supposed to be in NYC yesterday and he was a no show ahead of Singapore. Next move? I think more work on the deep state. The letter may have been a bit harsh but the words are also conciliatory. There's a few swamp creatures they hadn't planned on and as soon as we get them taken care of we'll get this done. Just my couple pennies worth.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Keep your spirits up patriots.

Keep fighting the good fight

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

ReutersWorld

He plays them like a fiddle. Hey MSM how about a 24 hour rule? It looks like you need one badly.

To this; it looks like a giveaway from Kim. As-if an exchange was made to give Trump a "bump" at just the right time. It is, right as the public side of the counterstrike is unfolding, from a legal perspective.

I thought the whole episode was more "chumming", as another member eloQuently put it.

I'm wondering out loud if Nancy Pelosi is having a GIGGLE FIT right about now? I know I am!!!!

MAGA

WWG1WGA

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Do we know for sure Kim didn't come to New York?

Even if he didn't I think you are bang on.

The derp state is trying to mess up what is already a done deal.

I really think all that is going on and being said right now is noise and interference, just like you said.

NK wants out of their clown chains.

I predict it will work out just like Trump has said it will!!

Fingers crossed!

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

ReutersWorld

Set the stage, get the meeting back but at the demilitarized zone as Trump wanted initially, which has mutuality to it, and lots of history surrounding it, the Peace House I think it's called by some.

If you're going to make a mark on history, you don't do it outside the two Korea's, imho.

If Trump was smart, which he is he'd figure out a way to move the date only slightly, while changing the location, it's all for maximal dramatic effect and to tamp down harsh rhetoric on both sides (ie: shut up Bolton and Pence! who shouldn't be there when it happens I don't think) to - set the stage (for a stepped implementation of the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula) - Q sign in the air.

Perhaps the final North/South Korea deal would also be finalized and ratified at the same time?

It has to be done RIGHT and the conditions have to be right, and I don't think Kim wanted to leave for an extended stay in Singapore..

Trump and Kim played Bolton and Pence who were simply there to assert the willingness on the part of Trump to use Military Force if a deal cannot be arrived at ie: the stick, but it's the carrot that Trump is playing, along with Pompeo, the likes of which will reinvigorate the people and economy of North Korea while also giving Kim lifetime security and the right to maintain a military force (3rd largest standing army in the world with lots and lots of missiles).

Trump will do this deal and get it done, and the sooner the better, the timing is right for end of June since everything was already in motion - like a rabbit out of a hat, and that's good deal making, to actually MAKE the deal happen in the way and manner that it ought to happen, with Kim also shutting his people up. It should not go on for more than a month, max, like ASAP, but at the Peace House of the soon to be demilitarized zone. Historic!

edit on 24-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Of all the days for Q to leave us hanging with no new posts...

Throw us a bone Q!

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I think you are right about everything but Bolton and Pence. He needs those two to sound off as a pseudo conscience for Kim. Kind of like leading Kim along and President Trump never having to personally verbalize a camouflaged threat.

Imagine if you will, President Trump on the phone with Kim: "I'm sorry Kim, I just can't shut those two up! You know America is a free country and they can say what they want to... They ARE right, you know..."

After looking at pictures and videos of the Libyan invasion, Kim reflects...

diplomatic messages were sent.

ETTA: I do agree - the summit should take place on Korean soil and at the 38th parallel in the same room that the cease fire was signed. That would make it truly bigly historic!

MAGA

WWG1WGA
edit on 24-5-2018 by NightFlight because: added an additional addition

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

No Sh*t, I want to know about NOKO and what the hell is going on with the two meetings today. Specifically, why was that third or fourth guy replaced by RR? Who you made a point of pointing out wouldn't be there?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

He can't, would give away too much info at the wrong time relative to the background action.

When he doesn't post it ups his cred imho. He should maybe be quiet about everything for 10 days then give us a drop right on the threshold of the NK deal. That's a big deal and will win Trump much needed support from the American people that he's got everything on the right track, including a deal with China, and then an Iran deal, and then an actual Israeli-Palestine Peace Deal.

Mutual sustained peace as the price for a mutually sustained prosperity and well being or PEACE, not war. Too expensive!

Peace through strength.

And it's working and is about to work a wonder!

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Kim changed his tune real quick. Hope is a powerful thing.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Of all the days for Q to leave us hanging with no new posts...

Throw us a bone Q!

I bet we'll hear something from Q tonight about NK.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

If you are after the symbolism then June 25th is the day. The DMZ, I'm not so sure the logistics to do it would be insane. Yes it would be a Berlin Wall moment but I've been there and have intimate knowledge of it. Difficult for a number of reasons

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

But I got the sense that Bolton was just shooting his mouth off about a nuclear deal that he was a part of, without fully considering what was being telegraphed in the further implications ie: look what eventually happened there?"

Then again, he wouldn't say that unintentionally, or would he?, so I guess you're right that it was a type of implicit threat ie: "if you don't do this right, it could go bad for you like it did Gadhafi..

I still don't think that Bolton and Pence should be present in NK, just Trump and Pompeo and aids, as it ought to be, leaving the Neocons those guys are, behind. Safety. That's what Kim wants and dignity for his country and people. Trump gets this.

It's an apparent wedge for what is almost certainly all but a done deal (as per Q) but it probably needed to happen, the tension, provided that it snaps back in the other direction at just the right time. Must have jolted the North Koreans, and right away they said no, we want to meet right away as planned by every ways and means. Not in Pyongyang, but at the newly demilitarized zone (NK/SK Peace Treaty) in the Peace House.

Then when they offer Trump the Nobel Peace Prize, he should tell them in advance that the work has only just begun and to save it until the end of his term as to whether or not he deserves it, to win everyone over, and it's just an award and he doesn't need the money. Keep it, for now, he should say. That would be great. Of course they'd just go and give it to him anyway.

Unless it's all for theater between Trump and Kim to help set the stage for the thing itself. Interesting.. good move on Trump's part and NK responded immediately to say we'll be there, at the Peace House, more "historic" trump will say. This is my hope and prayer anyway.

But they've got to keep it on a very tight timeline or things change. Sense of urgency! It's there now.

edit on 24-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

I think you are right about everything but Bolton and Pence. He needs those two to sound off as a pseudo conscience for Kim. Kind of like leading Kim along and President Trump never having to personally verbalize a camouflaged threat.

Imagine if you will, President Trump on the phone with Kim: "I'm sorry Kim, I just can't shut those two up! You know America is a free country and they can say what they want to... They ARE right, you know..."

After looking at pictures and videos of the Libyan invasion, Kim reflects...

diplomatic messages were sent.

ETTA: I do agree - the summit should take place on Korean soil and at the 38th parallel in the same room that the cease fire was signed. That would make it truly bigly historic!

MAGA

WWG1WGA

They are there to make Trump look like a dealmaker. And to show that he can keep his dogs on the leash. Pretty smart theater if you ask me.

new topics

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join