It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
I heard that Frank - Dodd revocation was going to be signed today by President Trump. Anyone know if that happened?

If it did its the best thing that's happened for this country legislatively in a long time!!!!!

MAGA

WWG1WGA

ETA: Even on duckduckgo, I had to really search for this:

Trump Signs Frank Dodd Revision

NF, good find.

CBS, Unreal that article is garbage. Nk, nk, nk, nk, and oh, btw, president signed this...

So important to read the docs, not the half second report. This one fits with several EO signed thus far, puzzle pieces.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: ketsuko

So the ebola, really replying to your previous post where you talked about how weaponizing ebola would be more difficult than say one of the flus as it's not transmitted through the air, is not transmitted as easily as respiritory viruses.

What if they don't want something that can be passed so easily, we all know flu vaccines don't work well because there are so many strains , always new and also really easy for them to mutate and make the vaccine ineffective, what if the ebola vaccine they have works and they can then give it to the people they want leaving the rest exposed?

I mean, if they weaponized any of these respiritory viruses they risk losing complete control.

If they have a working ebola vaccine and it's spread is slower they could still easily bring it to the west and everywhere... While protecting those they want to.

Also it would initiate a great reason to coral and control populations.

Crazy thoughts only, I hope.

TOL,

this is an example of not important. One can speculate, what if what if what if, but this matters only to those right there and even then it is often not the case at all as we see a "report" of an "edited" video.

The world is not getting ebola now any more then the last time they tried to get people to manifest it. You have to manifest it, if you find the idea of ebola as silly, as I do, it ain't gonna happen to you. You are more powerful then this rubbish, the teeeeveeee and the rest is about convincing you to manifest x. It was bird flu, it was flu, it was swine flu, it was ebola it was panic panic panic all the time. And...

Everything humans have been taught about vacs, virus et all is 180 backwards. It all exists inside, there is only inside, the teeeveee and panic mongers work day and night to convince people to manifest x instead of y. Ebola is not coming and the only reason it is trotted out is to instill panic in those 10 thousand miles away.

Same panic story every week, every year over and over again, all on teeeveee or news print or mags, same exact pattern, exact.

Look in front of you, your reality is there, you have no reality in the "what if" world.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: tiredoflooking

They have been giving an ebola vaccine to villagers in Congo. 4 people died their recently and they are trying to immunize all of there recent contacts.

A rticle

Some 7,300 doses are already in Congo, and hundreds of thousands more are available in a stockpile built up by Merck. “If we need any more we can ship it within days,” he said. “We’re fine for vaccine supply; that’s not an issue. The issue is going to be making sure we find every contact, track them down and get them vaccinated if they agree.”

Health workers in Congo began administering an experimental Ebola vaccine to medical staff in the northwestern city of Mbandaka on Monday to tackle an outbreak of the virus believed to have killed 26 people since early April.

The World Health Organization (WHO) hailed the vaccinations as a "paradigm shift" in how to fight the disease, which killed more than 11,300 people in a West African epidemic between 2013 and 2016.

The WHO is sending over 7,540 doses to the central African country, 540 of which have been earmarked for Mbandaka, a city of about 1.5 million where four Ebola cases have been confirmed.

In a ceremony attended by Health Minister Oly Ilunga Kalenga, health workers in blue overalls and rubber gloves administered the vaccine developed by U.S. drug company Merck, marking the start of a complex effort to contain the virus before it gets out of control.

The other vaccines will be given to medical staff later on Monday at a nearby hospital. People who had contact with Ebola victims will come later.

www.cbc.ca...

Experimental and giving it to health workers rest of exposed population...later.

The rest of this article goes on to directly quote your article.

I just do not trust what WHO or CDC says really.

They could be spreading it on purpose.

I'll stop because I really do hope I am wrong and they are actually helping people.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
May be loosely relevant to Q's recent RR posts...maybe not.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions has tapped Justice Department official Zachary Terwilliger to serve as US attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, he announced Thursday.

Terwilliger has been serving as associate deputy attorney general and chief of staff under Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein -- the number two at the department who is overseeing the Russia investigation.

www.cnn.com...

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
NK now pleading for summit with Trump.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

​KIM and NK are in a PICKLE

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

ReutersWorld

He plays them like a fiddle. Hey MSM how about a 24 hour rule? It looks like you need one badly.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

So the ebola, really replying to your previous post where you talked about how weaponizing ebola would be more difficult than say one of the flus as it's not transmitted through the air, is not transmitted as easily as respiritory viruses.

What if they don't want something that can be passed so easily, we all know flu vaccines don't work well because there are so many strains , always new and also really easy for them to mutate and make the vaccine ineffective, what if the ebola vaccine they have works and they can then give it to the people they want leaving the rest exposed?

I mean, if they weaponized any of these respiritory viruses they risk losing complete control.

If they have a working ebola vaccine and it's spread is slower they could still easily bring it to the west and everywhere... While protecting those they want to.

TOL,

this is an example of not important. One can speculate, what if what if what if, but this matters only to those right there and even then it is often not the case at all as we see a "report" of an "edited" video.

The world is not getting ebola now any more then the last time they tried to get people to manifest it. You have to manifest it, if you find the idea of ebola as silly, as I do, it ain't gonna happen to you. You are more powerful then this rubbish, the teeeeveeee and the rest is about convincing you to manifest x. It was bird flu, it was flu, it was swine flu, it was ebola it was panic panic panic all the time. And...

Everything humans have been taught about vacs, virus et all is 180 backwards. It all exists inside, there is only inside, the teeeveee and panic mongers work day and night to convince people to manifest x instead of y. Ebola is not coming and the only reason it is trotted out is to instill panic in those 10 thousand miles away.

Same panic story every week, every year over and over again, all on teeeveee or news print or mags, same exact pattern, exact.

Look in front of you, your reality is there, you have no reality in the "what if" world.

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Not being snarky but I do worry about it and all the people who are affecred.

I do feel like it was created and that they release it on purpose.

My bosse's sister was a neonate nurse she was in the ER in Toronto looking after a baby next to one of the patient zeros during SARS.

She lived but is incapacitated for life mostly because of the experimental drugs used to try to treat it.

I watched as "quarantine" was put in place by the health department and it was bogus. People were in the environment everywhere. I'm super surprized it wasn't much worse.

The world is just nowhere near ready to deal with any of these viruses.

If there are on purpose, which I suspected for a long time before Q, then it's horrible and there isn't probably too much we can do.

Attacking the deepstate will make them use all their weapons for counter attacks. If this is a weapon then best we can do is observe and...I guess wash our hands a lot.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

This is just too funny. Making NK look like a clingy girl who got dumped but still wants the hot exbf back. MSM doesn’t know what to do now. Do they shame the President for not making peace. Or do they shame the President for making peace. Hahaha

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
He plays them like a fiddle.

The only thing he is playing is you.

edit on 24-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

wikileaks

Has everyone already seen this?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: TomLawless

or he used the rat plea to get out of jail and the clintons investigated themselves and found themselves innocent

Unfortunately, your scenario is probably more accurate.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

I haven't seen it before. Pay to play confirmed. Great find

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Been waiting a while for all the +s to be replaced with periods!!

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I don't know if I've seen that particular email, but back when wikileaks was dropping bombs left and right I do recall some pay to play discussion in various emails being dropped. Pay to play is an actual recognized situation within government.

There are specific rules under which pay to play is allowed, thus the rest of the statement that talks about being careful with pay to play money from donors with letters.

What I think is interesting, is the implication that there are donors without letters whom they would want to be a bit looser with as far as where the money went; not sure how many picked up on that aspect.
edit on 24-5-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I didn't J&C so thank you for pointing that out!

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yep! It's another chapter in "Art of the Deal for Dummies - North Korea Edition"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

POTUS - XM Radio, had analysts on this afternoon who were explaining how President Trump has successfully operated all over the world, for almost 40 years.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I don't believe we are allowed to link to that site. Maybe archive it and link from there.

Anyone know if rules have changed??

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Ideally.

“We’re fine for vaccine supply; that’s not an issue. The issue is going to be making sure we find every contact, track them down and get them vaccinated if they agree.”

Good luck with that!

At least they are having a good time.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

TOL,

Not being snarky but I do worry about it and all the people who are affecred.

I do feel like it was created and that they release it on purpose.

My bosse's sister was a neonate nurse she was in the ER in Toronto looking after a baby next to one of the patient zeros during SARS.

She lived but is incapacitated for life mostly because of the experimental drugs used to try to treat it.

I watched as "quarantine" was put in place by the health department and it was bogus. People were in the environment everywhere. I'm super surprized it wasn't much worse.

The world is just nowhere near ready to deal with any of these viruses.

If there are on purpose, which I suspected for a long time before Q, then it's horrible and there isn't probably too much we can do.

Attacking the deepstate will make them use all their weapons for counter attacks. If this is a weapon then best we can do is observe and...I guess wash our hands a lot.

Not snarky... My point is the concern needs to be your evolution not that idea: Q did say efforts to derail through media. We can worry about volcano eruptions, earthquakes, fires, floods, wilding, MS13 etc. Ebola was out of your consciousness as a "worry" until it returned via a media report, no?: I read one thing on it what, two/ three years ago, and that's it. I'm manifesting it and I'm surely not taking a jab for anything the government says is a thing. I'm committed to that entirely, no fear because of a pamphlet or news report.

John Rappaport is pretty damn sharp on the matter: ebola

Focusing any energy that way can work you to evolve into a reality that reflects something like it - but why do it? Cranky knows a few things, I can assure you, 100 percent, I'll fly weekly to you to clean your toilets for a year if I'm wrong: it will not happen nor anything like it.

edit on 24-5-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join