It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Ask yourself why is there a sunset or sunrise with the sun high in the sky ?
What's next to the sun, if it's the sun, is it a lensflare ?

Why are the portholes that large and transparent , you can even see the ocean underneath ?
Clearly where does a reflection comes in and from what object could this reflection be coming?

edit on 0b44America/ChicagoThu, 24 May 2018 12:50:44 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 24 May 2018 12:50:44 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hope hicks

Q is quite the communications operation isnt it?

Well I have said I think it’s someone in Trumps campaign who is working with the new Alt right type media channels who are in the White House press rooms

Smoke and mirrors, designed for their target audience and divert attention to reality!

But I have to say Dashen, the new Q statements don’t look right

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If Q is real would you really want to expose him/her?

Since you said "if", you, yourself don't believe "Q" is real, so why the concern over doxxing?

Perplexing.

Cor, who's in the photo doesn't really matter. Q has stated they are everywhere. Someone snaps a photo there is zero reason to believe it is a Q, let alone, the Q.

I have noticed that all the live photo's look the same to me. Cropped the same, with a look of a ten year old flip phone camera. That suggest patterning, and even the idea that all photos go to a hub, are processed, then released. Could they somehow all be remote photos in the NSA collection system?

I agree that the who matters little. At least to me.

Interesting though that these photos are coming from a cetral location and are processed for outside consumption.

I'm more curious about the where than I am the who.

From Post 1438

Anonymous ID: 4f0da5 No.1508060 📁
May 22 2018 14:57:14 (EST)
>>1507935
air force one pics from same set as Nov 2017 Q tripcode = Proof that Q = Same Q as always. Direct sot @ corsi et al.
Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 19d1cd No.1508206 📁
May 22 2018 15:07:28 (EST)
>>1508060
IDEN_reconf
v. 11.9
Sequence.
Attack[s] anticipated.
Coordinated?
Why are they continuing [internal]?
Attacks will intensify [all sides].
Q

It looks like the confirmation is that the pics are from the same camera roll taken on November 9, 2017.

Below is Trumps travel agenda for November 9, 2017.

TRUMP’S SCHEDULE TODAY

8 p.m. (EST): President Donald Trump will depart Beijing en route to Vietnam.

12:25 a.m. (Friday): Trump will arrive in Danang, Vietnam.

1:30 a.m.: Trump will deliver remarks at the APEC CEO Summit at the Ariyana Danang Exhibition Center.

2:30 a.m.: Trump will participate in a veterans meet and greet at the Hyatt Regency in Danang.

7:50 a.m.: Trump will participate in an official welcome for APEC leaders and spouses.

8 a.m.: Trump will attend a gala dinner and cultural performance at the Sheraton in Danang.

I can't be positive, but I would think a flight from Beijing to Danang would be an overland flight. But even if it wasn't, I'm curious what those Islands are in the pic(s). I would think they were taken on take off or approach, but in but in both locations, I don't see Islands that look like that or fit a grouping like you see in the photo.

So, where were the pictures taken? I see a lot of islands that are close to that grouping on an approach to Incheon or Seoul, SK, but not into or from Beijing/Danang.

edit on 24-5-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I hope the files name names. It will be interesting to see whose names come up in those files. Maybe we can finally confirm or deny if Trump visited the island.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

I looked at the first FBI/Epstein document. The "juicy stuff" , if there is any, has been redacted out of the documents.
edit on 5/24/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

do you think any of them look right?

link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

At the time of the first pic post there was a lot of speculation in the thread about DJT making a diversion on way back from Bejing.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Cor, who's in the photo doesn't really matter. Q has stated they are everywhere. Someone snaps a photo there is zero reason to believe it is a Q, let alone, the Q.

I have noticed that all the live photo's look the same to me. Cropped the same, with a look of a ten year old flip phone camera. That suggest patterning, and even the idea that all photos go to a hub, are processed, then released. Could they somehow all be remote photos in the NSA collection system?

I agree that the who matters little. At least to me.

Interesting though that these photos are coming from a cetral location and are processed for outside consumption.

I'm more curious about the where than I am the who.

It looks like the confirmation is that the pics are from the same camera roll taken on November 9, 2017.

Below is Trumps travel agenda for November 9, 2017.

TRUMP’S SCHEDULE TODAY

8 p.m. (EST): President Donald Trump will depart Beijing en route to Vietnam.

12:25 a.m. (Friday): Trump will arrive in Danang, Vietnam.

1:30 a.m.: Trump will deliver remarks at the APEC CEO Summit at the Ariyana Danang Exhibition Center.

2:30 a.m.: Trump will participate in a veterans meet and greet at the Hyatt Regency in Danang.

7:50 a.m.: Trump will participate in an official welcome for APEC leaders and spouses.

8 a.m.: Trump will attend a gala dinner and cultural performance at the Sheraton in Danang.

I can't be positive, but I would think a flight from Beijing to Danang would be an overland flight. But even if it wasn't, I'm curious what those Islands are in the pic(s). I would think they were taken on take off or approach, but in but in both locations, I don't see Islands that look like that or fit a grouping like you see in the photo.

So, where were the pictures taken? I see a lot of islands that are close to that grouping on an approach to Incheon or Seoul, SK, but not into or from Beijing/Danang.

agree, there is the "what is in the photo" but also "when was the photo?" Who and How always equals Q team. Somehow the What+Where+When is a key.

Watch the water comes back around.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hpflyntded

originally posted by: carewemust

I looked at the first FBI/Epstein document. The "juicy stuff" , if there is any, has been redacted out of the documents.

Redacted does not mean unknown.

The courts are loaded down with juicy bits of gossip....

OK. Then good luck with connecting the dots.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

You got it ! It sticks out like a sore thumb. You can even see the lens flaring from the higher object. Also there is an anomaly top rightish in one of the photos that looks very interesting !

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

There isn't much there. I don't think anything new anyways...

Child Prostitution, Virginia Roberts, Alfredo the butler, lots of news article clippings, myspace/call records, lots of redactions...

FBI was on to him and got pics and vids...case didn't go federal because....well you know.

link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: crankyoldman

The White House pool of reporters have just been called to the Oval Office. This must mean Trump is about to break news on something, unless he just wants to rant about NK. We will see.

Update.. The President is posthumously pardoning Jack Johnson. First black Heavyweight Champ in Boxing. He was unfairly convicted for taking a white woman across state lines in 1913.

What a racist Trump is!

*sarcasm*

link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: CoramDeo

At the time of the first pic post there was a lot of speculation in the thread about DJT making a diversion on way back from Bejing.

That was what I was thinking. I walked up and down the coast using gmaps, but I'm not seeing anything that fits the pattern. I'm into some heavy testing now. Need to be offline and pay attention.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join