It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over in Australia….‘Sexual Consent Expert’ Says Parents Should Ask Permission Before Changing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Harsh Narc. Bloody harsh!.....you need a good vegemite sandwich, warm cup of Milo and a sit down with a drop bear to fix that attitude.

Dumb people exist everywhere. Pls don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Just say it......People (generally speaking) are stupid.

Unlike America, Australia never has, nor will ever have, a TV show that celebrates the absolute stupidity of the local population...............The Jerry Springer Show.....because we're not THAT stupid.

Ok, Ok, on topic now......the idea is........silly. I have 4 kids. Ages 6 through to 14. I get strange looks from people at the local Walmart here...this must be why.

When they go poo poo in their nappy I tell them to go change themselves.
Clearly I need to ask them if they want to go change themselves first.

edit on 11-5-2018 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin

Pls don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

It was consensual. We had an understanding

edit on 11-5-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin

Ok, Ok, on topic now......the idea is........silly. I have 4 kids. Ages 6 through to 14. I get strange looks from people at the local Walmart here...this must be why.

Since when did Australia have Walmart??

Unless it's one of those weird South Australian things.... * looks at you strangely *

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
That OP article is one of the biggest chunks of absolute and utter horse# I've ever seen.

I don't know who actually produces these idiots, but if we can find out the company responsible, I vote we immediately cancel all contracts with said company. And I mean company-wide.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
She did offer this up however..

Deanne Carson, who works for an organization which teaches children about consent, appeared on Australia’s ABC news network to comment on Saxon Mullins, whose rape case sparked a national debate on sexual consent laws. Carson argued that parents should teach their children about consent as early as possible. 

Another source to corroborate..

www.newsweek.com...

And this..

Sadly, some people have chosen to ridicule me (oh no! Pink hair! Must be a lesbian!) and the notion of giving infants bodily autonomy (poo in nappies har har amiright?!) [sic],” she wrote.

So as it was the strangest thing I've read today. I can understand protecting a defenseless child.

But let Mom and Dad be Mom and Dad.. if it's WET AND SMELLY. The tiny person( is that TC?)
The child is probably crying and already giving consent. Please change that diaper.

I thought it was such a crazy idea it must have been made up, but somehow it's all fact.

Why does she believe a baby or anyone who is wearing a nappy because they're incapable of wiping their arse is capable of giving consent or understanding the nuances.

It's a bit NAMBLA.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

IMO; these sorts of people are either willing instruments of the states intervention and rule of the lives of individuals by the state, or they are useful idiots or perhaps both.

Sounds to me like she is 'fixated person.' whom the state has a risk rating and 'treatment' plan for.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
This is absolutely insane. She obviously has no common sense, or she would not make ludicrous statements like this.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Why are people listening to this aussie dolt?
edit on 11-5-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

IMO; these sorts of people are either willing instruments of the states intervention and rule of the lives of individuals by the state, or they are useful idiots or perhaps both.

Sounds to me like she is 'fixated person.' whom the state has a risk rating and 'treatment' plan for.

Just idiots. An idiot has to have a useful quality to be named useful idiot

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Suddenly the states don't look like they have a monopoly on crazy..

Wow what has happened down under... man bun to tight?

I kid, I kid... the fact that someone like this was given a platform is insane, this person should have been laughed out of the room, the studio, the city.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Next thing you know, cooking a healthy meal will be child abuse, because the kids wanted to go to McDonald's.

Folks need to focus on their families, and stop thinking a "one size fits all" approach to anything is valid.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: rickymouse
I don't know why we are even discussing this, changing a kids diaper sucks. They should be the ones begging us to change their diaper. It infringes on my rights of sanitation to have to smell that crap and have the baby pee at us when we are trying to change them. Sometimes that diaper is definitely chemical warfare.

I remember one time I was lying on the bed and my wife brought in our infant son.

She placed our little bambino on our bed and proceeded to change his diaper. The little guy, fully commando, thought it would be a good time to let loose his bladder.

A perfect arc, right to the back of my head.

Frickin epic.

Did you consent to that?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   
and, of course, the baby should ask for consent before he gives them a golden shower!!!

the world is a scary place when insanity rules... why is this even worthy of a thread on ATS?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Because insanity is taking over. . .

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
a reply to: dawnstar

Because insanity is taking over. . .

Insanity is putting it mildly. . .

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
why is this even worthy of a thread on ATS?

Do you really need to ask?

Theirs already 4 pages of politically triggered (mostly American) people, expressing their total outrage about this completely meaningless nonsense... lol.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Why are these people allowed to breed?

Next it will be outrage at parents pulling their childs pants/knickers down when potty training.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: thekaboose

It should be illegal for a handful of insane people to speak for millions of sane people. People need to wake the # up before the nazi leftists take over.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Why hasn't a spider or snake or drop bear incapacitated this loon?

It just goes to show that America does not own the franchise on incredibly stupid people.

It is things like this that really make me fear for the future. Not for me so much. I'm old, I'd just slap the idiot if she tried to train me.

But there are generations that might actually believe her. And then we'd have global stupidity. A NEW WORLD MORON ORDER.

Yeah she's a moron. 99% of Aussies rolled their eyes at this, myself included. No need to make a big deal out of it though and give it more spotlight and attention than it deserves.

Members who are Aussies? Could you put a digereedoo in her face or something? What is a digereedoo anyway? Is that like a penis or something?

You're lucky there aren't any Australian Aboriginals around, they'd probably shove a nice large "Didgeridoo" up your rectum for speaking in an insulting manner about a cultural instrument:

Cultural Significance

Traditionally and originally, the didgeridoo was primarily played as an accompaniment to ceremonial dancing and singing. However, it was also common for didgeridoos to be played for solo or recreational purposes outside of ceremonial gatherings. For surviving Aboriginal groups of northern Australia, the didgeridoo is still an integral part of ceremonial life, as it accompanies singers and dancers in cultural ceremonies that continue. Today, the majority of didgeridoo playing is for recreational purposes in both Indigenous Australian communities and elsewhere around the world.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Well I guess with that in mind a very important question arises.

What gender identity is the dingo of which ate my baby?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join