It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over in Australia….‘Sexual Consent Expert’ Says Parents Should Ask Permission Before Changing

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
1) This is PC clickbait.
2) Role modelling appropriate behavior is a good thing. A child learns what it is shown.
3) Letting your child decide is its own level of rights and responsibilities is out side the realm of healthy.

It's up to the parents individually to find the appropriate level of guidance vs discipline. Somewhere between these two unhealthy extremes of "my child decides" to "my child does my bidding because they lack the power to stop it". Each human develops differently and will need its own tailored approach to maximize their potential. Parenting is the hardest most rewarding vocation in existence. Just my thoughts.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

It doesn't,. but that's the only way I could get the situation in my fictional tale to be immediately relatable to Mr. Narc

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Me.. sorry Ena, I asked the little one if I can change her diaper.. She said she want mommy .. I'm out!! gambatte..

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Absolute feces. There's times my grandson doesn't want his diaper changed. He just wants to be difficult. It's the age he's at. So according to this "expert" we leave his diaper on? Damn the rash he will develop. Screw that.

And why is an expert on "sexuality" even entering the arena that is pediatrics? I'd be more apt to listen to Dr Spock. Mr Spock would have better advice too.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Absolute feces. There's times my grandson doesn't want his diaper changed. He just wants to be difficult. It's the age he's at. So according to this "expert" we leave his diaper on? Damn the rash he will develop. Screw that.

And why is an expert on "sexuality" even entering the arena that is pediatrics? I'd be more apt to listen to Dr Spock. Mr Spock would have better advice too.

Vulcans always have the best advice!

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
What happens when they don't feel like going to school, especially on the first day.. which is when you get the most resistance ,do you still ask the lil brat??
edit on 1-6-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
How about "Ask before aborting the kid".

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
How about "Ask before aborting the kid".

Yeah. One kick means abort me. 2 kicks means don't. 3 kicks means use your idiotic political agenda where it belongs.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join