It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Are The Questions that Bob Mueller Wants President Trump to Answer.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

That really rests with the DOJ if Mueller doesn't indict.
I think he's not going to. At least not at this time.
It appears as though he will pull of short of that.
I could be wrong but right now I don't think he is going to indict.
What the DOJ does and how much is released to the public is really up in the air.
I will say this if the report is damming and the DOJ does nothing a lot of people are going to have a lot of questions.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: soberbacchus

Why?

Trump has been tweeting, shouting and complaining for over a year that there is nothing illegal or illicit that occurred?

These questions appear straight forward and an opportunity for Trump to clear his name and move on to more important issues.

The Special Counsel is conducting an investigation on behalf of the People of the United States of America.
Trump can simply honestly answer the questions put to him an he will be fine.

Dozens and dozens of people, who don't have the added advantage of Presidential Immunity, have happily testified under oath in this investigation.

How do you envision any of these questions a trap if honestly answered? He has not done anything wrong, correct?

Any sort of misstatement or error can and will be construed as obstruction of justice, such as in the case of Martha Stewart and Scooter Libby.

Tell me the difference between Martha Stewart and The President of the United States and get back to me.

The Special Counsel has no authority to indict the President, nor are "misstatements or errors" within his mandate.

So much fear of simple and direct questions.

edit on 1-5-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No one is to know what the questions are until after the interviews. Sound like Mueller leaked the questions.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Let's not forget what this is about at its core okay?
That there was a foreign invasion on our Democratic process no matter who benefited from it.
Maybe you can be generous enough in your thinking to see that that needs to be protected above all else.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Last Administration's fault 100%.

What a failure !!

What a backfire !!

šŸ˜ƒ

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Well that's the right I'm talking about.
In court you plead the fifth. When the police question you you have the right to remain silent.
I don't know is what I'm saying but to say you can use either in a police interrogations just seems redundant. In any event loose lips and all. I'm not getting questioned by the authorities any time soon.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Let's not forget what this is about at its core okay?
That there was a foreign invasion on our Democratic process no matter who benefited from it.
Maybe you can be generous enough in your thinking to see that that needs to be protected above all else.
\Well yes i agree with this.

Which is why we should have equal investigations into the dnc and hillary teams connections with russians.

It why the both the dnc and fbi should have wanted the fbi to immediately look at the server.

But they didnt; showing this was a farce from the beginning.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
More from the Link:

ā€¢ When did you become aware of the Trump Tower meeting?
This and other questions relate to a June 9, 2016, meeting at Trump Tower with a Russian lawyer who offered political dirt about Mrs. Clinton. Mr. Trumpā€™s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., arranged the meeting. He said he did not tell his father about it when it happened.

ā€¢ What involvement did you have in the communication strategy, including the release of Donald Trump Jr.ā€™s emails?
When The Times found out about the meeting, Mr. Trump helped draft a misleading statement in his sonā€™s name, omitting the true purpose of the meeting. After The Times obtained the younger Mr. Trumpā€™s emails, he published them on Twitter.

We all remember this one, right ?
Let's try the ' I don't recall' defense for those two
How does that fly ?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

I think these are lines of inquiry rather than straight up questions because of their very open endedness. Any of them would generate several more questions if trump were to answer them.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Ho!y cow.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Jesus H Christ.. I'm not answering you anymore. You're playing some ass hat game I don't like at all.
No one could be that dense and be able to read and write so you're just being stubborn because obviously you can read and write just fine.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Tell me the difference between Martha Stewart and The President of the United States and get back to me.

Trump doesn't know the difference between McDonald's special sauce and a beurre blanc and Martha does?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

These are supposedly The questions that Mueller wants to ask
That someone leaked ...

Everything is in the OP's opening article -> it's worth the read !

Here's a few more :

ā€¢ What discussions did you have during the campaign regarding Russian sanctions?
Even as the Obama administration stepped up sanctions on Russia, Mr. Trump struck a laudatory tone toward Mr. Putin.

ā€¢ What involvement did you have concerning platform changes regarding arming Ukraine?
A portion of the Republican platform was changed in a way more favorable to Russia.

ā€¢ During the campaign, what did you know about Russian hacking, use of social media or other acts aimed at the campaign?
This is a key question. Mr. Trump praised the release of hacked Democratic emails and called on Russia to find others. Mr. Muellerā€™s investigation has unearthed evidence that at least one member of Mr. Trumpā€™s campaign ā€” George Papadopoulos ā€” was told that Russia had obtained compromising emails about Mrs. Clinton. But Mr. Trump has repeatedly said there was ā€œno collusionā€ with the Russian government.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

No this is a list of questions trumps lawyers complied based on talks they've had with Mueller.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

All the questions resemble something we would see from internet trolls !!

Always asking dumb things to make somebody feel "guilty".
šŸ’”šŸ˜ƒ

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

The question leak must be true : Trump knee-jerked

Donald J. Trump
āœ”
@realDonaldTrump

So disgraceful that the questions concerning the Russian Witch Hunt were ā€œleakedā€ to the media. No questions on Collusion. Oh, I see...you have a made up, phony crime, Collusion, that never existed, and an investigation begun with illegally leaked classified information. Nice!
12:47 PM - May 1, 2018

50.5K people are talking about this

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Giving "people" all the cogĀ·niĀ·tive disĀ·soĀ·nance they need to thrive.

šŸ˜Ž

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
And...
Yes lots of use of the word you. That goes to intent.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
2 more ... picture the scene
Trump being compelled,
all huffy and blustery,
to answer things like this :

ā€¢ What did you know about communication between Roger Stone, his associates, Julian Assange or WikiLeaks?
Mr. Stone, a longtime adviser, claimed to have inside information from WikiLeaks, which published hacked Democratic emails. He appeared to predict future releases, and was in touch with a Twitter account used by Russian intelligence. This question, along with the next two, show that Mr. Mueller is still investigating possible campaign cooperation with Russia.

ā€¢ What did you know during the transition about an attempt to establish back-channel communication to Russia, and Jared Kushnerā€™s efforts?
Mr. Kushner, Mr. Trumpā€™s son-in-law, has testified that the Russian ambassador proposed getting Mr. Flynn in contact with Russian officials to discuss Syria. In response, Mr. Kushner said, he proposed using secure phones inside the Russian Embassy ā€” a highly unusual suggestion that was not accepted.

If any of this, were ever to come to pass ...

Forget gold, people,
invest in popcorn

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well ... like, yeah

You're the boss, you take action
"What motivated you to ______?"

Hmm mm ?
:@)

edit on 1-5-2018 by Cassi3l because: Link

top topics