It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Are The Questions that Bob Mueller Wants President Trump to Answer.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I called him, he said he has no plans to do anything at all. He's just enjoying the free ride.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Dfairlite

That person was presented in an email as someone high up in the Kremlin. Junior knew who he was meeting with.
Why do you believe anything they say especially about that meeting where the story changed more times in one week than some people change underwear? Why do you believe them at all when all they do is lie and concoct stories?

If this meeting between Don Jr and the Russian lawyer is so important to Mueller's investigation...I would imagine that Mueller's team would want to interview her and see if her story matches up with other witnesses. Yet, Mueller hasn't done this! Why not?

Why hasn't Mueller questioned a key witness?

Is it possible that by doing so...he would no longer be able to drag out this bogus investigation?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Because she doesn't live in the United states? I don't know but she was here on a visa. I don't know if she is still here or if she's in Russia. Do you? If she's not how does Mueller question her? If she is here and can be called I'm sure he will. Especially after that interview last week.

Edit to add...
I did a little research.
She was denied entry into the U.S. To attend a trial just this past November so she is not here.
Perhaps her appeal is an attempt to get a visa approved so she can return.
I don't know if a phone or skyp call could be used for an interview. Do you know?
edit on 522018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

She has signaled willingness to talk to mueller. He could easily call her on the phone, part of her visa application would be contact information.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I was watching fox news this morning and it turns out these questions are NOT the ones that mueller wants to ask trump.

These 47 questions are in fact just a bunch of random questions that trump defense lawyers MADE UP.

Why would the trump team make this up ???

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

One would think people would want to talk to this lady...
nypost.com...

Glenn Simpson, a former Wall Street Journal reporter and co-founder of Fusion GPS, was with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya at a Manhattan federal courtroom just hours before the Trump Tower meeting on June 9, 2016, Fox News reported, citing a source. He met with her again after the meeting, the report said.

link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

More dust and chaos kicked up by those trying to confuse and take focus off the TRUTH - worked for them for years. And I'm not talking about the POTUS.

cat is out of bag

link   

Comey.arts&crafts.101

🎁👁

link   

Obviously you feel he will need to lie.

I said IF he is guilty he could use these questions to form a solid lie. IF.

But according to fox news this morning those questions were made up by the trump defense lawyers. Which makes this thread a pointless exercise in partisan politics.

So at this point we still have NO IDEA what mueller will be asking trump.
edit on 2-5-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

He won't be asking trump anything. This interview won't happen.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

So a phone interview would be ok?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Not made up. Compiled from talks they had with Mueller. They represent Muellers basic avenue of interest.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: carewemust

Also IF these are the real questions and IF trump is guilty of something, leaking them would be dumb because it gives the guilty party time to get there "story" straight. Right?

This is weird for so many reasons.

1. Shows the public that Mueller really is on a Witch-Hunt now. Less than 15% of the questions have to do with RUSSIA, which was Mueller's prime directive...to ascertain how Russia and Trump-Russia possibly worked to influence the 2016 election.

100% of the questions are about either illicit contacts with Russian Agents or attempts to cover up the same.

Bizarre how you just declare the earth flat.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

One would think people would want to talk to this lady...

You talk to subjects and witnesses, not targets.

Natalia Veselnitskaya has recently admitted she works for Putin and the "Crown Prosecutor" contrary to earlier denials.

She is going to be part of the next round of indictments. That is why Mueller is not interviewing her, he already has everything he needs to know about her.

Not good news for Jr.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
ty cobb is leaving trumps legal team, he's retiring.

emmet flood possibly in.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Mueller is the boss. Unless he thinks he can get her here and under oath (he won't) a phone interview is as good as it will get.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That person was presented in an email as someone high up in the Kremlin. Junior knew who he was meeting with.
Why do you believe anything they say especially about that meeting where the story changed more times in one week than some people change underwear? Why do you believe them at all when all they do is lie and concoct stories?

If this meeting between Don Jr and the Russian lawyer is so important to Mueller's investigation...I would imagine that Mueller's team would want to interview her and see if her story matches up with other witnesses. Yet, Mueller hasn't done this! Why not?

Why hasn't Mueller questioned a key witness?

Is it possible that by doing so...he would no longer be able to drag out this bogus investigation?

Again.

She is an obvious target for indictment. He might eventually interview her if she comes to the states, whilst explaining the charges they are going to seek against her and see what she is willing to come clean about.

Targets are not interviewed until Prosecutors have enough already to charge them.

She will go down when the Trump Tower Meeting portion of the investigation is concluded.

She recently admitted she works for the Russian Government, contrary to initial denials.

Russian Lawyer Who Met With Trump Team Admits She Was a Kremlin Agent

The admission came after emails surfaced showing Veselnitskaya working closely with Russian legal authorities. In an interview with NBC News that aired Friday, Veselnitskaya said “I am a lawyer and I am an informant,” and that she has been communicating with Russia’s prosecutor general, Yuri Y. Chaika, since 2013.

According to the New York Times, Veselnitskaya’s initial claims to have acted independently were previously undermined when her talking points for the Trump campaign meeting appeared to originate with Chaika

fortune.com...

edit on 2-5-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join