It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Are The Questions that Bob Mueller Wants President Trump to Answer.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Also IF these are the real questions and IF trump is guilty of something, leaking them would be dumb because it gives the guilty party time to get there "story" straight. Right?

This is weird for so many reasons.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Sounds like you want trump to be more like hillary.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnnaThema

Newsflash: Mueller isn't leaking anything. Guiliani on the other hand ...

Want to test the theory? Pose the question to Q and see how the team responds. Have you figured it out yet?

Prove it. Mueller and his crack team of Hillary supporting investigators have been leaking like a sieve for over a year.

And honestly if these are the burning questions that Mueller and his DNC sycophants have come up with after 18 months and 50 million then this idiotic SC is dead in the water.

What an absolute joke.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Shut up. You're idiocy is showing.

Don’t be rude like this.

It doesn’t help your credibility

Credibility? Silly? Oh that's is rich!!!!

Bwahahahahahahaha!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

I never lie. You just don't research so you think I do. I don't pull news out of my ass . I actually study and research and #ing work pretty hard to stay informed. You again are insulting me not because of what I've said but because you don't LIKE what I've said. Go away you little baby I'm sick of you.

It's downright scary that you actually believe that.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

a reply to: BlueAjah

No one is. It's the consequences of that action and what led up to it that is the issue. Only Comeys family really care that he got fired. The rest are only concerned with why.

The why is completely irrelevant. The President (any President) has the complete and legal right to for anyone he wants. The fact that leftist idiots and Mueller and his crack band of DNC sycophant lawyers don't seem to know this is mind blowing.

There is no illegal action in Trump firing Comey. None at all.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Acting guilty isn't a crime but it's bound to get people looking at you.
Just look at where we are because the fool acts guilty.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I hope you all realize that it is VERY likely that team trump released those to the press. Then he complains that its the FBI! This administration, is corrupt to the core. Sad thing is many of the ATSrs fail to see that, but they will learn the hard way. Until then, I just let em spew their ignorance.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

The questions were compiled by trumps lawyers based on talks they had with Mueller.
They are the lawyers questions not Muellers though they reflect what Mueller wants to know because they are based on conversations with him.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

Any one of those questions could be very bad. It's like when did you stop beating your wife...

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Dowd says it wasn't him. It was probable Guilani or even Kushner. It gives trump another chance to crow about how corrupt the justice department is. That's the only benefit. It doesn't effect Mueller at all.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Phase II just hit the papers !!!!!

😎

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

a reply to: BlueAjah

No one is. It's the consequences of that action and what led up to it that is the issue. Only Comeys family really care that he got fired. The rest are only concerned with why.

The President (any President) has the complete and legal right to for anyone he wants.

There is no illegal action in Trump firing Comey. None at all.

Obtuse.

A CEO can fire a secretary for not giving him sexual favors.
It is entirely within his authority to fire that person.
No court would intervene and tell the CEO he did not have the authority to fire the secretary.

But he would get sued or prosecuted for sexual harassment.

The firing (which he had the complete legal authority to do) would not be the illegal act.
The Sexual Harassment would be.

The firing of the secretary after that secretary refused to perform a sexual act would be EVIDENCE of sexual harassment, but the firing would not be illegal in itself.

Trump has the legal authority to fire anyone he chooses to.
He is not immune from being charged with or impeached for Obstruction of Justice.
The firing after Comey pursued charges against Flynn after Trump asked him to "let it go", the reasoning which he has publicly explained was the "Russia thing" and the firing are EVIDENCE of Obstruction of Justice.

Firing? Legal.
Obstruction of Justice? Illegal.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Except when it's to obstruct justice.

Goes to intent which as we know... is everything.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Also IF these are the real questions and IF trump is guilty of something, leaking them would be dumb because it gives the guilty party time to get there "story" straight. Right?

This is weird for so many reasons.

The growing consensus is that someone on Trump's legal team leaked the questions, for the following reasons:

1. Shows the public that Mueller really is on a Witch-Hunt now. Less than 15% of the questions have to do with RUSSIA, which was Mueller's prime directive...to ascertain how Russia and Trump-Russia possibly worked to influence the 2016 election.

2. Causes more Americans to want this ended. The airwaves have been saturated for a year now, with Mueller-related "news". Most of it turns out to be untrue rumor. Americans are sick of hearing about "Russia Investigation" every day, for hours on end.

3. The Open-ended "trap" questions, shows Americans how petty and desperate Mueller is becoming.

4. Leaking the questions has (by design) created a lot of discussions in the media about how Mueller is trying to trap Donald Trump. That he's possessed, like captain Ahab was with Moby Dick. (Mental instability surfacing.)

5. The Mueller probe is peanuts, compared to Korean Peace, and keeping a lid on Iran. Releasing the questions further highlights that extreme contrast.

Yep... I think this was a Trump Admin intentional leak. A smart one at that..(Guiliani smart!) ;-)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Phase II just hit the papers !!!!!

😎

Why say that without elaborating?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Having paid attention to this the following can be stated:

If the evidence is false, then should the person be found guilty?

This list, that is being talked about, was not created by the Special Prosecutor, nor his team. However, it was created by the Presidents legal team. So many are willing to claim Mueller is guilty based on fabricated evidence.

If anything, based on the investigation so far, the Special Prosecutors team has been tight lipped and silent on the entire investigation time and time again. So ultimately when the President is questioned, it will be silence about it, until it is used as evidence in a court of law.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

A "Witch Hunt" Did trump jr, not meet with RUSSIAN operative, in trump towers? Yes or No? You really think trump did not know that? So let me guess, now you would say collusion is not a crime. Really??? Not a crime? Then Why is it a Witch Hunt"? Also pretty sure guilty pleas, and indictments have gone out. So, I beg you, the sun does not shine where your head is. Get it out of there. Also he is an Repeated adultrus, and TRUMP U....Get a GRIP, TRUMP IS TOXIC. MANAFORT IS UP FOR LIFE IN PRISON....trumps tiny hands will make things look much bigger in PRISON.

Also, HANNITY,and INFO WARS are PROPAGANDA! CNN, and all the rest are truthful! Also, the "Deep State" is a propaganda JOKE, there is NO DEEP STATE! IF you believe there is a "DEEP STATE" I want NAMES and REASONS WHY YOU THINK THERE IS A DEEP STATE! Ignorant trump FOLLOWERS!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Lately it's all been a "glitch" hunt.

😃

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Rumors flying around that Comey authored and leaked the "Questions" !!

L😎L

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join