It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Are The Questions that Bob Mueller Wants President Trump to Answer.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:
(post by TheGOAT removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by TheGOAT removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Back on topic and my thoughts about this entire investigation.

This "investigation", if you can call it that, has been nothing but a setup, thrown together by the DNC after they realized they may lose. There's been leaks all over the place, inside agents being bias, and a team Mueller put together of nothing but Hillary donors, all based off of a fake "Dossier" that was paid for by the DNC.

If I was Trump, I'd fire Mueller right now via Twitter and be done with it. This is nothing but a circus and most americans are getting sick of hearing about this thing that's been going on for almost a year or more now, I forget how long because it feel like an eternity of Mueller "investigation" f ups since day one.

After all of that was taken care of, I'd find a replacement for Jeff Sessions as he has shown his judgement to be very, very poor for handing this "investigation" over to ANYONE without himself doing a little digging. He could have saved everyone a whole lot of wasted time had he held off on handing it over for a month or two and saw that it was nothing but BS about Russia started by Obama, illegal wire taps and the Hillary Clinton Cabal.

After Sessions is replaced, then Trump has to ramp up the investigations into all the illegal activity done by Obama and Clinton going back to when they started politics. I'm sure there's is a TON of it, as we know they have a TON of illegal things they've done in just the past 8 years.

These investigations would then show, most likely, hundreds of other politicians that were involved in the illegal activites, and then you start draining the swamp.
edit on 1-5-2018 by TheGOAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
There was plenty of suspicious of tampering - it was obvious that Russia was involved to some degree. Trump imo isn't smart enough to organize the support of Russia (or he wouldn't have made that stupid Russia hacking emails comment during his campaign), but.. there are many that wanted him in office, that may have well been involved. Trump may have been oblivious to the actual collusion.

And if so, those involved should be brought to justice. This investigation may well do just that. If Trump has nothing to hide.. he is such a stand-up guy, why wouldn't he care less about this investigation?

Hmm.. maybe it's all the other dirt they might dig up as a result? Perhaps.. but having traitors in the government uprooted is sort of an important thing to do. If Trump is innocent, who cares if they investigate? Why is it "ok" to suggest a massive investigation of say.. Hillary, but NOT ok to suggest a similar investigation in regards to ferreting out those working directly with the Russian government?

Hypocrisy is an art form on ATS.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Wonder if Mueller will answer any questions .... hmmmmm

The Deep State – From a Retired FBI friend…

america-wake-up.com...

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The lawyers met with Mueller. He told them what he wants answers to. I guess he doesn't mind giving up home advantage.
And trump getting his story straight? Obviously you feel he will need to lie.
edit on 522018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Rumors flying around that Comey authored and leaked the "Questions" !!

L😎L

That would be quite a turn of events.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Did trump jr, not meet with RUSSIAN operative, in trump towers?

He met with someone he believed had information on his fathers political opponent. That person lied about what they had and lobbied about the magnitsky act. So while your leading questions achieve their purpose of appearing to be damning, the truth is the situation was benign.

Now let me ask you a question: If collusion was going on between trump and the russian government during the campaign, why were they setting up back channel communications during the transition? Those should have already been in place if there was collusion

So let me guess, now you would say collusion is not a crime. Really??? Not a crime? Then Why is it a Witch Hunt"?

The reason people say collusion isn't a crime is to make the point that the grand plan you seek to prove, isn't even illegal. Which is exactly why it is a which hunt. They use a false pretext for an investigation to 'get trump' for anything they can find.

Also pretty sure guilty pleas, and indictments have gone out.

Yes quite ham fistedly, they've got flynn pleading guilty to a crime they don't even think he committed. Poppydoppy plead to a process crime. Manafort plead not guilty to crimes from long before his work with the trump campaign. Gates plead guilty to crimes with manafort long before manafort's work with the trump campaign. Carter page, who was used to get the FISA warrant (because he was a supposed russian operative) has been charged with nothing. He indicted some random russians, some of which didn't even work at the troll farm during the 2016 election campaign period. So yeah, they've gone out but they've been pretty lame.

Also he is an Repeated adultrus, and TRUMP U....

So were most presidents. But I literally started laughing when you just said "and trump u" as if that means anything damning at all.

Also, HANNITY,and INFO WARS are PROPAGANDA!

Ok?

CNN, and all the rest are truthful!

Oh goodness. You're literally crazy. I wish I had read your whole post before dignifying it with a lengthy response. If you believe CNN is truthful you're as dumb as the day is long.

Also, the "Deep State" is a propaganda JOKE, there is NO DEEP STATE!

Comey said there is a deep state. He just calls it a "deep culture." See for yourself.

Get a grip, you're losing your grasp on reality.
edit on 2-5-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That's the third time I've seen you link that in three different threads. Did you write it or something? You sure seem invested in it.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Trump imo isn't smart enough to organize the support of Russia (or he wouldn't have made that stupid Russia hacking emails comment during his campaign

No But he is stupid enough to allow Russia to lead him around by the nose. All they did was flatter him. Shoe in.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

There are no rumors flying around saying that.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So the plan is to prosecute him for being unwitting?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

That person was presented in an email as someone high up in the Kremlin. Junior knew who he was meeting with.
Why do you believe anything they say especially about that meeting where the story changed more times in one week than some people change underwear? Why do you believe them at all when all they do is lie and concoct stories?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

No it's that he doesn't research and I do and he doesn't like to hear the truth. And he doesn't like what I say but can't dispute it with facts so he insults instead.

Now I'm done with the subject.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That person was presented in an email as someone high up in the Kremlin. Junior knew who he was meeting with.

Which, again, proves there was no collusion. If there were collusion there wouldn't be an email from a friend of the trump's saying he had someone high up in the russian government that wanted to meet with jr. That would already be going on. Further, why would they detail her connections in an email if there was going to be some secret plan? I don't think you understand how a conspiracy like this would actually play out.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join