It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple fatalities after van runs over people in Toronto

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The alleged assault vehicle:

www.thesun.co.uk...

Where is the smashed-up grill? Where are the broken shards from the headlamp/turn signal assemblies? Why isn't the windshield cracked from all those people hitting the vehicle at speed? Now I'm having my doubts....

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

ATTENTION!

This thread is NOT about gun control, Left, or Right. It's a breaking news story.

Stick to the topic of the thread.

Those who refuse to do so WILL HAVE THEIR POSTING RIGHTS REMOVED!

Do not reply to this post.

link   

link   

link   

originally posted by: starviego
Where is the smashed-up grill? Where are the broken shards from the headlamp/turn signal assemblies? Why isn't the windshield cracked from all those people hitting the vehicle at speed? Now I'm having my doubts....

Doubts about what?
Do you think all the people being treated for injuries, dead people, and witnesses who are saying they saw it are all part of a conspiracy?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Reports on Twitter say the guy was white but we will have to wait as Toronto police say the driver is now in custody.

Many Canadian jihadis are white, and religion doesn't stop at racial boundaries.

Jihadi Jack
Aaron Driver

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Any word on how or why yet?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

edit on 4/23/2018 by TheLead because: Saving the mods the trouble.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

ONE MORE TIME

This thread is NOT about gun control, guns, or whatever your political leanings are.

KNOCK THE OFF TOPIC POSTING OFF.

Members are fixing to loose their posting rights here shortly if they do not stop.

Return to the topic of the OP.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Do you think all the people being treated for injuries, dead people, and witnesses who are saying they saw it are all part of a conspiracy?

I'm saying that the damage to that vehicle is entirely too 'clean' for something that just killed a bunch of people.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Falenor

Wow. Honestly, if that was the states, there would have been the need for SWAT members with military equipment and snipers. That guy would be dead. One Canadian cop just gets the guy to submit. Amazing.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Ban vans.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I find it interesting that when something like this happens in the US, whether the authorities sit on information or not, within an hour the news magically has snussed out the perp's name, social media pages, affiliations, etc. Yet here we are, hours later, and literally nothing pointing towards a positive ID of the driver has come out.

I don't know if there's a conspiracy there or not, I reckon it could be perceived as some indication of the American media being tipped off to events from inside sources while the same tends to not happen in Canada, but regardless of the *why,* I find the difference very interesting.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Thoughts out to all those affected

Regardless of motivation this is a tragedy that will ruin the lives of many connected to the victims

Hopefully this killer is dealt with in a swift and proportional manner to the deaths he has caused

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

I can only assume Charles Bronson had cornered the market on death wish so he rethought his stance.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

I'm saying that the damage to that vehicle is entirely too 'clean' for something that just killed a bunch of people.

I'm with you, but I've seen a few car crashes into people and no blood on the vehicle. Clothes tend to keep it in at the initial impact, only leeching out after they hit the floor.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join