It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Of course I’m no expert, I’m aware of that, simply stating my quick observation. She could be on ecstasy or simply super excited. Clearly she’s wide eyed.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

That said - InfoWars helped get Trump through the primaries and elected, and got HRC "out of the way, biatch!" and for that we are all of us eternally grateful.

It's not ill will directed at AJ, just pointing out the absurity of it, and of Corsi becoming an anti-Q disinfo shill, which was ridiculous and painful to watch and it's reflected rather negatively on InfoWars within the larger community and movement.

That is how I feel about Alex Jones to this day. I didn't know who he was before 2016. But ATS posters said to check out Infowars. (ATS is often my starting point for all new finds. #QAnon on Twitter was another great tip from an ATSer.) Alex Jones updates on the 2016 race, exposing Hillary, and describing what was in the various Wiki-leaked Podesta/Hillary/DNC e-mails were so useful for keeping me motiviated, when feared that candidate Trump was trying to throw the race to Hillary in the final months. The Obama/Hillary rap videos created by Infowars were awesome too.

But after candidate Trump won, people here on ATS quit talking about Alex Jones, so I forgot all about the guy. That is until reading recently that he has fallen out of grace with Trump supporters. That's why I asked earlier today if he had been bribed over to the Dark Side. Not that it matters, because Q is leading the way. As long as the Q group remains accurate, detractors or turn-coats won't gather any traction anyway. (It's similar to Trump's strategy. He does what he promises, which prevents anti-Trumpers from gaining any traction.)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

you seem to have this belief that what is being reported is that Q was always a fraud when that is not what is being reported.

you can think what you want about me but I was aware before Q. Way before Q. Probably before you were born. So this notion that this is all because of Q is pretty absurd. This rabbithole stuff goes back a lot farther than 2 years for most people.

Your very posts are just proof of what you say Corsi spoke of when he talked about it being cult think.

Q is just riddles and questions on a machine. How do you know its even human? It could be alec Baldwin for all you know. It could even be Count Corsi himself.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, Q did not name any names in his drop about being careful about who to follow.
My recollection is that Q was talking about those who are attempting to profit from the Q phenomenon.
If that includes AJ and Corsi so be it.
I've never followed either, but the health products being "plugged" on the previous page is quite telling IMO
Quite telling indeed

ETA: I'm pretty sure the plugging of those products is against ATS's TOS too, just sayin'...

edit on 5121818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

I'm not ATTACKING InfoWars, I'm calling it the way I see it. And sometimes that which hurts, instructs. It is fair to assume that Q visits here, as do InfoWars, Corsi, etc.

How InfoWars chooses to deal with it isn't my responsibility, but to suggest that Q is an outed coopted shill out to divide, as if in some sort of relatiatory backlash over the Corsi incident, just isn't congruent with everything that I'm seeing and so many millions out there on Twitter (I watch), and it betrays a certain quality, as does your own approach and representation.

I love InfoWars but don't feel like visiting as much any more and what I'm seeing coming from Alex and from Corsi these days makes we want to slap them upside the head and remind them of what we're dealing with here and what's at stake.

I'm not a cultist, but you yourself are demonstrating a certain cult-like behavior that's in lock step with Corsi's proclamations.

InfoWars is to be taken with a large grain of salt, it's always been like that, and hey they did make a YUGE difference in getting Trump through the primaries and elected. There was a sea of InfoWarriors in those crowds and Trump won't forget that, but he's damn busy working hard to enact THE PLAN.

When Corsi mocked Q for saying "Trust the Plan" and "Trust Sessions" about a week or so ago, my hackles went way up.

AJ is jealous of Q and the Q movement and that's where Corsi's main bread is buttered because I presume that he's not going to be making any more money from his live stream Q decodes.

All in all it's a comedy of errors in many ways, but Q is right to point out that this isn't about vanity or vaingloriousness nor any one person.

InfoWars is a part of it all and an integral part, and for the love of God and people, I would if I could throw a wet towel in their face and tell them to start taking themselves and their platform a lot more seriously.

AJ should stop drinking and start working out and taking all his supplements again, and get ready for the next wave of the battle and the InfoWar.

Into the breach once more dear friends!

This isn't the time for infighting and division and a whole lot of character defects mixed with pride, control issues, the lust for money, narcissism etc.

Too much is at stake.

They'll either come on stream with the movement of the movement, or be left behind real fast.

edit on 12-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

It was during fashion week in paris so she may have been excited but there were probably lots of flashing lights. Ecstasy cause pupil dilation and her pupils in that picture are contracted.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Very true it does. Image is not high quality for me. But if you can make that distinction then she’s not rolling. Let’s let others talk. Have a good night everyone.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If you want to know the real deal on Jones go back and watch his documentaries. They are all free and they are all excellent. He has been blowing the horns for over 20 years. He was at WACO investigating and even spearheaded the rebuilding of the Church. He was at Oklahoma City false flag... 9/11 etc. etc.

Just picking him up recently and watching a little hear and there doesnt give you the whole story. He has been leading the anti NWO movement for over 20 years along with a few others. I have no problem stating that Alex is the real deal. Cooper was too. Andrew Brietbart was for real. Drudge is for real. I actually think Hannity might be for real now... in the past...no. He was a shill. Tucker looks to be for real but like hannity...his hands are tied up alot. Dobbs is OK. I do not trust fox news anymore as a whole though.

lots of hatchetmen out there... beck sold out, Geraldo sold out etc. etc. Savage is all over the place and is a victim of his own ego. Ingrahm looks to be a whore along with Judge Janine. Ann Coulter is a Bush dynasty mole.

Media is a mess as far as who is trustworthy. Most accurate outlets I find are Drudge and infowars. Drudge just give you headlines. Infowars actually opperates like a news channel.

Jones is a libertarian as is most of infowars. They will attack anyone who goes against libertarian philosophy and is anti american pro NWO. Problem with Trump is that he has to play these illuminati type games to outwit them and he has shown to be a master of that. so jones first reactions are sometimes anti trump...3 days later it changes because Trumps tactics become more understandable.

I dont have any affiliation with any of these people BTW. I just find it laughable that people attack Jones when they dont know his history. Him being CIA or some sort of controlled opposition is a joke when you do the research. Its like when they were saying Trump was a clinton plant or Bush chrony.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Well look at here what just appeared on the top of the front page of InfoWars (speak of the devil) earlier today.

QAnon Compromised: Intel Source Hijacked By The Deep State’s Disinformation Campaign

Dr. Jerome Corsi joins Alex Jones live via Skype to break down how the anonymous intelligence leaker, AKA QAnon, has had his identity hijacked by the deep state to spread disinformation using his reputation.

www.infowars.com...

Interesting...

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I'm not picking sides, but InfoWars are going to pay a heavy price for tossing out disinfo about Q and Q's continuing mission which isn't separate from Trump and the secret war going on behind the scenes as we stand on the cusp of some big winning.

Not smart.

They should have framed it very differently.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The Q movement must be just exploding exponentially.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

Plugging... LOL. I am not telling you to buy anything. I am saying I use some of the stuff from these places and it works. My family all use different products and they work. Iodine defficiency is no joke. Nutritional deficiency is a major factor in every day health. If you dont want to support infowars there is Global healing center. If you dont want to support them either find another source. I will say clean iodine is a game changer if your highly active. i dont make any money from these places. I am however constantly looking for sources of clean food and water along with ways to protect myself and my kids from toxicity in the environment. I can tell you a way to do all of it and spend nothing...nada.

whatever though. Back to Q.

As I said... some of you are treating this Q stuff like its a religion. You are not thinking this through.

Big question... Who is Q? How do you know Q is still uncompromised or infiltrated. Blind allegiance can be a dangerous thing. Corsi has a legitimate point if he is mentioning cult think. Thats exactly what blind allegiance is. Q supporters need to think this scenario out a little more IMO. Does Q control the internet? Who does? Q could be AI? Q could be deep state now. Its just anonymous questions and riddles which now seem to be attacking people in the liberty movement to destabalize.... why?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

How do you know its disinfo when you dont even know who Q is?

You dont even know if Q is a Human being. You also dont know when Q could have been compromised because.... you dont know who Q is.

This is the problem with anonymous stuff. You cannot verify the source so you cannot verify the motives.

Do you know who Q is? If not your just following blind which will lead you to believe what you want to believe. Very slippery slope.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

This is the problem with anonymous stuff. You cannot verify the source so you cannot verify the motives.

That sounds like something Trump would say.

Are you Trump?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

that or she just looked at the new schedule for this months luciferian rituals. Probaly setting her sights on Vegas for the Big Orgy.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
LOL No not Trump......Maybe I am the original Q trying to get the word out that operations have been compromised.

Or maybe I am Illuminati and the bad Q trying to get people to throw out all the info Q has put out there. An effort to disinfo the entire Q plan.

Or maybe I am just a nobody... or a bot... or I work for INFOWARS..... or Media matters etc. etc.

We can play this game all day.

Simple fact for me is this.... random riddles, incomplete phrases, and non detailes terms like BOOM along with total anonymity with zero verification of source or origin leaves me with a "SLIGHT" reservation to trust anything put out.

My personal feeling is that Q was once legit and has been hijacked by dark forces of which I will not name but most here probably know after reading early Q.

Where Q goes from here I dont know. If it has been hijacked as I believe it cannot be trusted again unless the original Q comes out of the dark and goes public.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
The list of ex heads-of-state being arrested grows longer every week. Not that anyone would know since all MSM covers is Stormy Daniels. Sidenote: Hey Rachel Maddow: Why zero mention of NK Prisoners being freed? Doesnt fit your script, does it?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
After Ive had twitter accounts and facebook accounts deleted without explanation, retweets disabled without explanation, bookmarked cult-related news articles disappear, seen fake Q-supporters come and go, seen armys of anti-Q-bots on twitter, seen google chrome blankout dailymail and truepundit several times, had ATS tell me Im not allowed to post wikileaks links or talk about pg and so much more, people are still trying to convince me that "nothing is going on, its just a crackpot theory". How stupid do they think we are?
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Scary..Here comes skynet
edit on 0b00America/ChicagoSat, 12 May 2018 01:57:00 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 12 May 2018 01:57:00 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Remember that time when Alex Jones "inside source" Zach said that "Elon Musk has turned and is now a white hat", just a few days or weeks after Q told us he is a black hat?

Remember when Q said "no outside comms with anyone" (and that includes "Zach")?

Alex Jones is not well. He needs to cut down on the alcohol and come clean in many ways.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join