It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
These people are stupid.

2017-2018

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Exactly right. Action and results are what matter. Q is great at showing us what's really happening. I don't understand all the coded Q posts, which is why I rely heavily on certain decoders at the #QAnon twitter feed for that.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

which is why I rely heavily on certain decoders at the #QAnon twitter feed for that.

Yes.
We must have the priests of Q to tell us what it means!

Only the initiates know the Truth!
edit on 5/12/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: isoTruth

I am trying to stop all this infighting. I dont question the research people have done here. I applaud it. This blind following though is not rational after people in the communication pipeline are putting it out there that Q has been infiltrated. Your setting yourselves up to be duped.

Keep doing the research by all means. I think you guys are doing great. Like I said ealier I have learned a lot through these threads. I have also seen a lot of reaching though and people need to be careful with that with vague staments and phrases meaning whatever narrative the researcher wants fit around it.

Hey, I think I have been clear on all this by now. Its basically just a warning to tread with caution on all this Q stuff. This would not be the first time that dark forces have infiltrated and hijacked a movement... they do it all the time....every time.....throughout history. If your not seeing that as a very real possibility your being naive.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

No they don't they say things like "BOOM" or "MOAB" and people fill in what it means with what they want to see. It's Cosby being found guilty or the Syrian air strike or NK/SK presidents holding hands or Grassley requesting docs or something about NXIVM or...

You know very well that what happened in SA, NK and Iran was explained to us weeks ahead of time, as was NXIVM and a host of other VERY IMPORTANT things.

The silly New York Times article you posted about NXIVM makes no mention of the Billionaires, Celebrities and Politicians tied to the cult.

Time is up.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Nostradamus has nothing to do with history.
It's all about interpretation of vagueness after the fact.

Sounds like that can generate hours of discussions with nothing resolved at the end.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

looks like they are trying to depolulate blacks in urban areas.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

which is why I rely heavily on certain decoders at the #QAnon twitter feed for that.

Yes.
We must have the priests of Q to tell us what it means!

Only the initiates know the Truth!

Yep..like the Bible, some people are 100% believers of every word, while others think its all bunk. I'm in the middle when it comes to Bible and Q.
edit on 5/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

You half believe something that you can't figure out on your own?

Why? Because you want to?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
You know very well that what happened in SA, NK

Q posted about it after diplomats from SK visited NK.

as was NXIVM and a host of other VERY IMPORTANT things.

The NYT published a story about it back in Oct. 2017, before Q was even a thing.

The silly New York Times article you posted about NXIVM makes no mention of the Billionaires, Celebrities and Politicians tied to the cult.

Did Q?

Time is up.

For what?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   

You half believe something that you can't figure out on your own?

Why? Because you want to?

Yes. I rely heavily on experts if what they say "feels" right. No more personal discussions in this thread. Dashen (the thread creator) must start a new one every time we near the 400 page ATS limit. Lot of work on his part to start each thread. See the first 2 pages of this one, to see what I'm talking about.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I've been watching from the start.

What a long strange trip it's been.

Almost as much fun as Stargates Are Real.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
I'm not picking sides, but InfoWars are going to pay a heavy price for tossing out disinfo about Q and Q's continuing mission which isn't separate from Trump and the secret war going on behind the scenes as we stand on the cusp of some big winning.

Not smart.

They should have framed it very differently.

It's a deliberate frantic attempt by the cabal to confuse the recent massive flood of new and potential Q-followers, an attempt to put the curious newbies off before they get hooked. The cabal know the 'tipping point' is now imminent and unavoidable. Their last straws to grasp now are to confuse, pollute, misinform, and undermine the growing confidence in Q and to doubt the information Q points to before they even look at it. JMO.

''It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled'' - Mark Twain.

The MASSIVE Truth will hit many people very hard. There will be huge anger that they have been fooled and we need to pray and meditate to counter that surge of destructive energy. Let's end these times with justice that comes from love/light and not more anger and hate.

I haven't listened to the Alex Jones thing, by the way. I don't like or dislike him. I just can't bear the tone of his voice. Listening to him feels like I'm being buried under a million tons of rubble.

link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Only results matter.

Like Slick Willie getting prisoners out of NK. He wasn't even president anymore when this happened.
edit on 12-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

link   

I've been watching from the start.

What a long strange trip it's been.

I want the indictments to flow here in America. When that begins, the trip will be almost complete.

link   
a reply to: Phage

Q is Discord.

John de Lancie is an American actor, comedian, director, producer, writer, singer, musician, and voice artist, best known for his role as Q in Star Trek: The Next Generation (1987–94), Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (1993–99), and Star Trek: Voyager (1995–2001) and the voice of Discord in My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Discord is a spirit of chaos who first appeared in "The Return of Harmony". Primarily characterized as a nonsensical trickster, he is a Greek mythology-inspired creature called a "draconequus" , a serpentine being with a pony's head and numerous different animal parts, which is meant to symbolize his inharmonious nature. He is shown to be opposed by Princesses Celestia and Luna in the series' distant past for tormenting ponies with his reality-bending powers

Faust based Discord's character on Q, an omnipotent trickster played by John de Lancie on the television series Star Trek: The Next Generation.

De Lancie is married to actress Marnie Mosiman, who guest-starred in one episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation as a character known as Harmony/Wisdom/Balance in the episode "Loud as a Whisper"

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
''It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled'' - Mark Twain.

That cuts both ways.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

Yeah. My daughter was big on ponies so I knew that.

But actually Q is Trelane, grown up.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I want the indictments to flow here in America.

Flynn. Check.
Manafort. Check.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

lets not get too carried away. The Bible and Q in the same statement????

Q could be a monkey at this point. Word is that it was infiltrated or hijacked at the end of April. So everything before that would be legit...I guess.

I think if it has been hijacked it will be a mess trying to figure things out and knowing wether or not its disinfo or propaganda.

Its actually a heck of a tactic if the deep state pulled this off because now they can tarnish the entire movement and send people down blind holes to look like paranoid idiots in essense weaponizing Q against the liberty movement. Like I said.... slippery slope.

Personally,I dont like any of it. It means at worst someone might have infiltrated deep, deep within the pro freedom inteligence circle or at the least is being blackmailed. At best it could just be a computer hack operation but that brings a whole host of other problems.

top topics

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join