It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Good historical amendment thanks!

Q-knights.... realise we are re-writing history that may be taken as gospel for 200 years!

It's is beholden on us to be accurate and objective!

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Skyfloating
1 Hillary supporter out of 11 non-supporters? Thats not even one percent. Thanks or confirming.

I didn't say that was the only one, that was just the first, which was way sooner than your claimed 100. Sorry but your claim was off.

ETA: Your math is off too. 1 out of 11 is nine percent.

In my original post I said ALMOST every tweet, not every tweet. Thats an accurate statement.

Yes, its 9 percent, my mistake.

Thats GREAT daskakik. Im glad that Hillary Clinton has such widespread support.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Personally, it's painful to listen to him so I reckon I'll never read any of his books.

That's the thing with these amatauer online presenters, you have to like the person.

So, you select who you like, and maybe send them a few dollars.

I think their appeal rises and fall as part of bigger trends. All these different hosts had their ascendancy at one point or another, that's how we know about them today.

Thinking about it, RT was kind of the original "Red Pill" network, as far as journalism goes. They stuck with unpopular topics, that were 100% contrary to MSM.

Everybody can argue about who they follow, or they can stay focused and rational on the real issues.

edit on 11-5-2018 by FlyingFox because: I always edit

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hillary in Australia: In America there is FEAR and RAGE when women seek power

"There is this fear, there is this anger, even rage about women seeking power, women exercising power and people fall back on these attacks like you’re a witch or you should go to prison,” Clinton agreed

Does anyone here feel "fear and rage" about women in leadership positions? I seriously doubt it.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Since 2004, Dr. Corsi has published over 25 books, six of which were New York Times Bestsellers, including two #1 New York Times best-sellers. In 2016, WND Books published his most recent book, Partners in Crime: The Clintons’ Scheme to Monetize the White House for Personal Profit. Dr. Corsi graduated magna cum laude with a B.A. in Political Science and Economics from Case Western Reserve University and received a Ph.D. in Political Science from Harvard University.

smile.amazon.com...=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1526094563

edit on 11-5-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This amended adage comes to mind..."at least 2 sources for everything - before you start to trust 'facts'".

Maybe we should agree a new standard?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Or "controlled opposition"?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Just looked again and there are a different set. Guess they ebb and flow but "almost EVERY SINGLE ONE" wasn't accurate when I looked either. Honestly I'd say there were 60-70% "redpilled".

Now it seems like 2h ago someone flooded it with anti-clinton memes. Must be the grandpa from the meme war meme posted earlier.

edit on 11-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

"There is this fear, there is this anger, even rage about women seeking power, women exercising power and people fall back on these attacks like you’re a witch or you should go to prison,” Clinton agreed

Does anyone here feel "fear and rage" about women in leadership positions? I seriously doubt it.

Hills problem is that she thinks all men are like her husband. Also that people hate her because she is a woman. People distrust her and see through her women's rights veil when she attacked all of Bill's many accusers.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I'm tempting fate and a load of shills here... but, to my knowledge, in 1300+ Q posts NOTHING in those posts, related to past events, has been proven to be wrong?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Living with his parents at 44 is subjective and not relevant.

However, posting anti-Q every 5 mins is much more relevant.

The pathological negativity seen in this repetitive action is invariably a form of mind control and or the AI systems expressing themselves through people. The folks doing this are running the AI projection programs within themselves - how else can you explain participating in something you claim to hate? Seriously, who does that and can be considered sane? I spend zero time in anything I don't care for - zero. But folks are programmed to see it as their mission, a science based action taken to fulfill the negative polarity agenda and they are going nuts right now. Without self-reflection they simply act out the programs until its over.

The AI expressions are a different egg altogether. Machines, think phone tree in human form. I've experienced all forms of it, from the primitive - the phone tree types, to the biggest AI of them all. They're awful, on every level. Weirdly they are ALL negative, all riddled with hate, all parsing sentences, claiming superiority through distorted logic systems, expressed through actions of hate. None mimic human expression, even though they all study it to "learn."

If you feel a pull in your gut, it's bad. Humans connect with the heart, the eyes, the soul, not through forceful magnetics rooted in hate and destruction.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

I see one possibility.

Hillary?

ETA, seriously now: Mueller. The other side is also getting impatient, as in "Why is Mueller not FINALLY cracking down on Trump?"

You sir are correct!

I see him and Rod R as the two presenters with the ability to sell it. It is this very truth that speaks to the entire Q experience and its pitfalls. Authority is not what people were led to believe and when it is needed, a serious problem has arisen: who is considered the planetary authority? Q says us personally - he's right.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I'm tempting fate and a load of shills here... but, to my knowledge, in 1300+ Q posts NOTHING in those posts, related to past events, has been proven to be wrong?

Thats right Detective. Thats why good people are still here.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Ambiguous claims are hard to prove wrong and then you have the moving booms when something big didn't happen as predicted.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Hills problem is that she thinks all men are like her husband. Also that people hate her because she is a woman. People distrust her and see through her women's rights veil when she attacked all of Bill's many accusers.

I could say a lot more about her diatribe but want to point out this "people fall back on these attacks like you’re a witch or you should go to prison",

So if she goes to prison or is charged in any way, she has set up the excuse.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

There have been whispers forever that the Democrat party have engaged in these kinds of shenanigans. It was widely speculated, for example, that McCaskill engaged in similar games to make sure that Todd Akin was her election opponent because he would be the most beatable.

Not sure I can find them this late in the game, but I remember some local sources having stories about donations to his primary campaign from "interesting" sources.

I think we can all safely assume that election hanky panky is a given, up till now. I've personally witnessed several instances on the ground...buses, group homes, the like. Look forward instead of spending time proving known tactics....IMO, of course.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Its so important for them to appear to be popular. Thats what Mockingbird Media was created for. If they do not appear to be widely loved, nobody will follow them. Its a monkey-see-monkey-do-world.

The truth is, though, that nobody likes cult-puppets. Nobody really likes Hillary, so her popularity has to continually be propped up by MSM. She had 90% support of MSM and "Celebs" and still didnt win the Election.

Hardly anyone likes CNN either. Its forced upon us in public spaces.

Hardly anyone likes war. Hardly anyone liked North Korea.

Even without red pills, people still have intuition. And thats whats driving the Luciferians crazy. They have been trying to enslave humanity for centuries now and people STILL have their own hearts and minds.

#MEGA

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Would be rather fitting to have Chris “Tingly Leg” Matthews read that live on air.

Or Maxine hahaha

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Sounds like Q has been compromised and trying to divide the liberty movement.

Alex Jones is CIA??? William Cooper said so????

William Cooper was not always right either. He had some crazy notions on UFOs he pulled back on. Coop also went after Russo.

Dont get me wrong. Cooper did good work and I believe he was a patriot. But Cooper was not god and liked to lash out at people.

As far as I am concerned Alex has proved himself many times over and woken up more people than anyone else ever has. Just his documentary work alone is outstanding. He has used free market to shield himself from the corruption we see in MSN. His work is all available to watch for free online if you dont want to buy it. His funding is all voluntary and his store sells outstanding products many of which are the same that global healing center sells but alex takes a hit on the backend to put the product out cheaper to the public.

whay Alex gets attacked here is beyond me but whatever. Trump gets attacked for nonsense too.

So if you want to keep following Q go for it. Personally I think its interesting but it looks like if it has been infiltrated its just going to be a time wasting exercise at best. At worst it will promote infighting and internal attacks among those who care about the future of this country and humanity in general.

I think a lot of you gents here do great work. Better work than Q actually. Learned a lot from many of the rabithole posts here and from the seeds that have been planted. That human skin shoe stuff is disgusting. 4chan has done a lot of good work too.

Maybe people should remind themselves that they are all on the same team regardless of petty differences and jealousy.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
Sounds like Q has been compromised and trying to divide the liberty movement.

No, that has not happened, not at all. Did Jerome Corsi send you?

new topics

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join