It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Q needs to put out a post that 9/11 was an inside Job.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

Q predicts.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

There is an interesting pattern observed though were the Q character representing Chaos/Discord is balanced with Harmony, even in real life, and the origins of Q as related to this thread are in Discordianism/Chan Culture.

According to Principia Harmonia, Aneris/Harmonia is the misunderstood sister of Eris or Discordia. While traditional Discordians claim Aneris is the Goddess of nonexistent things, and is responsible for death, in "Babysitter Eris" by Mythics of Harmonia founders Princess Unicornia and Fairy Princess Yoshikyoko, the Mythics claim that: "....the real Aneris doesn’t make anyone disappear who doesn’t want to, and helps innocent people escape persecution.

Eris and Aneris

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa
Not going there.

I'm not a brony. Nothing against it. But no.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

so does Jones. So Did Cooper. Those are real people seeing patterns and knowing history though.

Q just made a game of it to get people involved and suck them in. I have my suspicions on what Q actually is. I am pretty suprised that so many have been duped into this and treat it like gosphel but whatever. People are their own jailers.

Q stage one (promotion and sales IE prediction/recruitment) looks to be complete. Now we are in stage 2 (weaponization IE Infighting/destabalization). After that stage 3 (oppression/Power Grab).

Thats where I am at on this right now.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Yes the Null Hypothesis helps maintain a sense of Order.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: doobydoll
''It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled'' - Mark Twain.

That cuts both ways.

You're going to be amongst the many who will be extremely angry.

Don't be angry that you were lied to and decieved by the ones you put your trust in. Be happy that Truth is revealed. We will end these times/seal them off forever with positivity and Truth.

The Great Awakening. It's here. Don't hang on to the lies and get left behind. Hanging on hurts more than letting go. Lies hurt more than Truth.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

so does Jones.

Alex?

Alex Jones?

Seriously?

FEMA camps Alex Jones? Amero Alex Jones? Ebola Alex Jones? That Alex Jones?

Seriously?

edit on 5/12/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
You're going to be amongst the many who will be extremely angry.

No, I'm not.

Don't be angry that you were lied to and decieved by the ones you put your trust in. Be happy that Truth is revealed. We will end these times/seal them off forever with positivity and Truth.

I put my tinfoil cap on decades ago. I don't trust anyone and that includes Q.

The Great Awakening. It's here. Don't hang on to the lies and get left behind. Hanging on hurts more than letting go. Lies hurt more than Truth.

I don't think that not much is going to change and I don't have anything to hang on to. Q fans, on the other hand, are placing trust in someone who might not be what they think. You/they need to keep that in mind more than I.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Main page of CNN has someone (Iranians?) burning the American flag.That is all you need to know.

Sickening!

edit on 12-5-2018 by BrennanHuff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Boys & Girls, we are getting close.

Love how everyone comes together.

Saw a few poster say that they thought that the Singapore drop from Q was crumb that they already met.

I totally agree!!

Why would Q post that to give ppl a heads up?

Future proves past baby!!!!
edit on 12-5-2018 by BrennanHuff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust
Do you think Nostradamus was a prophet?

Dont feed the troll.

Unless you want to pay it to get in the boys hole!

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Everything is in the balance of energies and energies are floating prosperous

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Why does everyone think the mole is Halper?

If we go by the guidelines, the mole was a trump campaign member....

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I love the smell of skeptics in the morning.
How about we get back on track.
I remember my first beer.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrennanHuff
Why does everyone think the mole is Halper?

If we go by the guidelines, the mole was a trump campaign member....

He wasn't a mole. He was an outsider.
He was the active participant for the black hats that created the entire Russian collusion story and drew Trump people in from the periphery.
edit on b000000312018-05-12T06:26:48-05:0006America/ChicagoSat, 12 May 2018 06:26:48 -0500600000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Well that's certainly a way to bury the lead. 2 new names drop and suddenly people show up to discuss AJ and Corsi and who Q is for pages on end. So very predictable it's almost funny. Ready or not the Wake Up call is coming and there is nothing to stop it. I don't give a f#ck about AJ,Corsi,Beanz or whatever. It's completely irrelevant to our research. Go open a thread and show your admiration to AJ or praise Corsi i don't care. Just leave us be FFS!

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
TONS of fun catching up on all the sh!t posting from last night

ANYWHO, the newest way to discredit Q that I've seen all over the place is to compare him to Nostradamus.

What an absurd comparison. Q is not telling us what's going to happen hundreds of years from now. He is not telling us about visions he is having.

I think it's been pretty well established we believe Q is someone / people close to the president. Hence the EO pen pictures, pictures from AF1, etc.

He's telling us things that are happening right now from an insider's view. The whole future proves past thing refers to the fact that it takes a little while for info to trickle out into the public view.

Resist the urge folks

edit on 12-5-2018 by FauxMulder because: Tin foil engaged

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
Q needs to put out a post that 9/11 was an inside Job.

That will come out decisively, nearer the end of all this. But, for now...while the momentum is building, and many previously uninterested people are red-pilling...that is putting the cart before the horse.

Pace pace lead is the order of the day, just now.

One of the ways Prez the Donald has been keeping the deep state and their lapdog press rocked back on their heels, is by NOT framing what he is doing or intends to do, as exposing the vast web of lies that make up the narrative. Instead, he frames it within their very own narrative, and challenges them to explain why his actions are "wrong".

IOWs, he leans in. The only way to refute him, often would be to expose their own disingenuous reporting and spin. He is essentially Cloward and Pivening tf out of them. Aikido might be a good metaphor, for it.
edit on 12-5-2018 by Enderdog because: Added some thoughts

PS...another thought/image occurs to me....how many times can they be forced to jump the shark, before finally figuring out their show has tanked?
edit on 12-5-2018 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

ANYWHO, the newest way to discredit Q that I've seen all over the place is to compare him to Nostradamus. 

And then made the statement that Nostradamas had nothing to do with history.
We need to just ignore it.

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join