It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Godfather III This confirms 100% that Q is legit. Nobody knew the FBI agents name until now. This world is gonna change.

Can you explain this? I feel like I've missed something.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnzoD

Godfather III This confirms 100% that Q is legit. Nobody knew the FBI agents name until now. This world is gonna change.

Q referenced Godfather III in the early days a lot.

Robert S. Mueller III
Joe Pientka III
Godfather III

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Feel free to open a thread Xuen.

Don't mind if I do.

😎

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnzoD

Q referenced Godfather III in the early days a lot.

Robert S. Mueller III
Joe Pientka III
Godfather III

McCain is a III as well....

And Trump was the son of Christ.....Fred Christ Trump....

Funny huh?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Well if Pientka was present during the Flynn "interview" doesnt that imply he was also the one who ratted out Page and Strzok to Mueller? If Mueller knew the interview was bogus all along then Flynn just got a get out of jail free card handed to him. The plea deal was under false pretenses and the whole case falls apart.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I got something for the number enthusiasts.

D5=45=9
Q74=11
9/11.

I think the truth is truly one of the endgoals here. o7

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

This confirms it: InfoWars/Corsi/Alex Jones are not white hats.

Maybe - but why is Q even addressing this.

To me that makes Q suspect as well.

Quite frankly I don't know which side is full of it, or if both are.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Q didn't name anyone but pointed us to a thread were it was discussed that people are only in for the profit. I don't see anything sinister in this. We anons came up with the names and not Q.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Alex Jones IS controlled opposition. Q might be a PSYOP but Corsi is certainly a tool and in it for the dollar.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Q didn't name anyone but pointed us to a thread were it was discussed that people are only in for the profit. I don't see anything sinister in this. We anons came up with the names and not Q.

Wasnt there a thread on here awhile ago claiming AJ was a CIA asset?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I'm referring to the last link he posted, which is all about discrediting Jones.

Really if he is what he says he is - someone connected to the president, who has real intel, and real operations are taking place, why does he need to link to some dudes article blasting his enemies. He should be above such pettiness, if he is actively saving the world from satanists / globalists.

All he really has to do, is get trump to post something on twitter again - that would do 10,000 times as much to prove the account has not been compromised.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Alex Jones is a bold face, sticking rotten coward liar.

They had no problem silencing Cooper yet had no problem letting Jones run his mouth. He does a disservice to truth.
edit on 11-5-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

This confirms it: InfoWars/Corsi/Alex Jones are not white hats.

Maybe - but why is Q even addressing this.

To me that makes Q suspect as well.

Quite frankly I don't know which side is full of it, or if both are.

Prox,

There are several things at play on this. First and foremost is the idea that there is a central Q authority. Q can't, and won't, say, "don't listen to x because he's a money grubbing liar" as you need to determine that for youself.

The process was never meant to be centralized, otherwise we'd hear "my insider Q" from someone and it would be centralized like has been for the last 2000 years. Q is suggesting that this is about the collective, and asking people to refrain from stuffing their energy into an authority figure or claiming to be an "insider" figure on Q.

The more obvious part is Q's disdain, rightly so, for folks who's origins, or at least loyalties, are suspect. I've seen AJ is connected to CIA - his brand of hysteria is full of holes and other problems for it to be valuable to me and his techniques are, frankly, traditional CIA stuff. Corsi I know nothing about, but I've seen it said he was mossad so I care not.

The beauty of the Q process has been the collective collaboration, Q clearly meant this. So descending into "corsi is the authority" is antithetical to the entire point. That is the point Q is making.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I mean I agree the way Corsi reacted was completely ridiculous. He wasn't even named and he went Ballistic. He has started claiming all kinds of ridiculous stuff like the CIA is the ones badmouthing him for turning on Q and such. Did a lot to discredit himself in my eyes.

But - Look at what Q has been posting lately. Basically next to nothing of much value, just stuff out of the news for the most part, and he claimed some MOAB was going to happen for the last 2 weeks and nothing has. Now half of his last few posts are about people doubting him.

Just saying Q has lost a lot of credibility with me as well.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: imthegoat

Alex Jones is a bold face, sticking rotten coward liar.

They had no problem silencing Cooper yet had no problem letting Jones run his mouth. He does a disservice to truth.

I've personally never liked Jones. He really gives all of infowars a bad name, but I dont think all of their correspondents are akin to Jones himself.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Clare Bronfman purchased one of the Fiji Islands last August

Mr. Gilmour started a business in 2009 called Wakaya Perfection which sources a range of organic wellness products from Wakaya, which Mr. Gilmour, 85, plans to continue to own and operate. Prior to that Gilmour founded FIJI Water, one of the country’s biggest export earners. The sales agreement between Miss Bronfman and Mr. Gilmour permit him to continue to spend time on the island, as he operates the business. In prior years Mr. Gilmour and his wife spent about four months on the island. He is a native of Australia.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

What are you talking about? jadedANDcynical linked a story with the names from 2009.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Flashback.

Meet Edward Heath, Prime Minister of the UK, Leader of the Conservative Party and child-raping, animal-raping cannibal.

Young:

Old:

Daily Mail: Satanic Child Murders of Ted Heath

...the cult regularly slaughtered children as ritual sacrifices in churches and forests around southern England and also participated in similar ceremonies in Africa. They claim their mother and father – who is said to have known the former Conservative leader – were responsible for slaughtering children ranging from babies to teenagers – yet they evaded justice. The paedophile ring – which they say Sir Edward was part of – stabbed, tortured and maimed youngsters in churches and burnt babies in satanic orgies before men, women and children gorged themselves on blood and body parts, police have been told.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
People like Alex Jones were one of the reasons I lost interest in conspiracy theories for 10 years. This guy was THE main source of conspiracy related stuff. He told lies. He exaggerated. He would get temper tantrums on air. I didnt want to be associated with his ilk. People like Trump and Q are the reason I woke back up from my slumber.

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join