It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Link isn't working for me.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

There have been whispers forever that the Democrat party have engaged in these kinds of shenanigans. It was widely speculated, for example, that McCaskill engaged in similar games to make sure that Todd Akin was her election opponent because he would be the most beatable.

Not sure I can find them this late in the game, but I remember some local sources having stories about donations to his primary campaign from "interesting" sources.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Anybody seen the research that Twitter user 0h0ur1 has been doing the past 2days? Could a former member of Obama's foundation and Democratic operatives be behind all of this? To troll Trump supporters? The evidence is worrisome, I will admit. Just Google 0h0ur1....

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Tried three times... it will not post for me.
Google search this:

The Insurance Policy, The “EC”, The 2016 FBI Counterintel Operation, and The Mysterious Informant Who Originated Brennan’s EC…
From conservative treehouse

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Eo
Ct
aegis

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tjack

Edited post with more info here

Aegis = acronym for information security
EoC = Emergency Operations Center!

New Tsunami warning in Alaska as per Drudge.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Halper met with Papadopoulos and possibly other Trump campaign officials.

dailycaller.com...

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Watch the water?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Anybody seen the research that Twitter user 0h0ur1 has been doing the past 2days? Could a former member of Obama's foundation and Democratic operatives be behind all of this? To troll Trump supporters? The evidence is worrisome, I will admit. Just Google 0h0ur1....

That guy is fulla crap. I looked into his so called "debunking" and it's bull. Someone even called him out on Twitter saying that if he was able to do all this tracing, he'd be able to post on /patriotsfight/ himself as Q.

Needless to say, he hasn't. He was also doxxed as a 44 year old living with his parents.😅

Btw, him and a handful of others have been posting aggressively on Twitter. I mean like posting anti Q stuff every 5 minutes. That in itself says a lot. Be vigilant.
edit on 11-5-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Halper met with Papadopoulos and possibly other Trump campaign officials.

dailycaller.com...

He was the set up guy for the black hats.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Perfectenemy

This guy says the guys name is Stefan Halper.
Link will not work.
It is at conservative treehouse.

“I believe I know the name of the informant, but my intelligence sources did not provide it to me and refuse to confirm it. It would therefore be irresponsible to publish it.” Consider me irresponsible. The needle on my give-a-damn-meter broke off around the time the Page/Strzok texts were published

Now that’s funny, right there.

I think we have a winner.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Could Halper be the American asset that the doj and FBI are trying so hard to hide from Nunez?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: pavil

Tried three times... it will not post for me.
Google search this:

The Insurance Policy, The “EC”, The 2016 FBI Counterintel Operation, and The Mysterious Informant Who Originated Brennan’s EC…
From conservative treehouse

Here is a working link. The Insurance Policy, The “EC”, The 2016 FBI Counterintel Operation, and The Mysterious Informant Who Originated Brennan’s EC…

•On July 31st, 2016 the FBI opened a counterintelligence investigation against the Trump campaign. They did not inform congress until March 2017. •At the beginning of August (1st-3rd) 2016 FBI Agent Peter Strzok traveled to London, England for interviews with UK intelligence officials. •On August 15th, 2016 Peter Strzok sends a text message to DOJ Lawyer Lisa Page describing the “insurance policy“, needed in case Hillary Clinton were to lose the election.

Recently there has been a great deal of interest in the origination OF the 2016 FBI counterintelligence operation, and how the FISA court was later used to gain Title-1 surveillance warrant against U.S. person Carter Page; part of that operation.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
A Wordpress blog, Special Connections, has the Conservative Tree House article here.

Stefan Halper checks off every single box: √Currently overseas. √Current/Former CIA operative. √Current/Former source for FBI. √Anti-Trump motive. √Formerly put together this exact type of operation. √Connections to UK spies/intel community/politicians. √Connection to Australian spies/intel community. √Connection to Alexander Downer. √Political operative. √Wanted Clinton to win 2016 election. √Connects to Carter Page. √Connects to George Papadopoulos. √Connects to John Brennan. ETC.”

It lists a lot of connections, including to MI6.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Could Halper be the American asset that the doj and FBI are trying so hard to hide from Nunez?

He sounds like a match to what they would like to hide.
FBI and DOJ are not alone in wanting to hide his identity... CIA and MI6 are probably real nervous about this.
edit on b000000312018-05-11T14:45:17-05:0002America/ChicagoFri, 11 May 2018 14:45:17 -0500200000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
For the people still wondering why and how HRC and O kept their SEC Clearance. O issued this Executive Order 13526 in 2009.

EO 13526 Sec 4.4

Sec. 4.4. Access by Historical Researchers and Certain Former Government Personnel.

(a) The requirement in section 4.1(a)(3) of this order that access to classified information may be granted only to individuals who have a need-to-know the information may be waived for persons who:

(1) are engaged in historical research projects;
(2) previously have occupied senior policy-making positions to which they were appointed or designated by the President or the Vice President; or
(3) served as President or Vice President.
(b) Waivers under this section may be granted only if the agency head or senior agency official of the originating agency:

(1) determines in writing that access is consistent with the interest of the national security;
(2) takes appropriate steps to protect classified information from unauthorized disclosure or compromise, and ensures that the information is safeguarded in a manner consistent with this order; and
(3) limits the access granted to former Presidential appointees or designees and Vice Presidential appointees or designees to items that the person originated, reviewed, signed, or received while serving as a Presidential or Vice Presidential appointee or designee.

16 year plan anyone?

WOW.

In combination with the five eyes agreement, this means that Rod-ham or Hussein can travel to UK, NZ, Australia to legally access Intel.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
China is starting his own Darpa to gain military dominance.

China, who over the past year has announced new military breakthroughs in everything from Quantum Communications, Quantum Radar and Quantum “Ghost” satellites, to new warships that submerge and Smart AI fuelled Cruise Missiles, has launched a military agency to develop state of the art weapons, the latest step in the country’s ambitions to transform its army into a modern fighting force. The Scientific Research Steering Committee was set up last year but its existence was only reported outside of China this week, in a documentary aired by state broadcaster CCTV.

Chinese Darpa
edit on 0b41America/ChicagoFri, 11 May 2018 14:44:41 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 11 May 2018 14:44:41 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I wonder if his name will be blacked out in the upcoming IG report?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Husband and I are both board members and we each have our own machines.

On the rare instances when we are actually both logged in and in the same thread where I can view my own posts on his machine at the same time that I can see the same one on mine, they will often have different star counts. I can even refresh the thread on my machine and it will not update the star count or still show a different count.

So it's quite likely that you aren't seeing what may actually be there.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Nah, they can't use Darpa. That's ours.

I nominate Derpa for them.

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join