It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: pavil

Well I'm not aware of that and my answer wasn't suggesting anything but helping the thread with information so I don't know really,

Maybe I'm missing something?

After expanding my thoughts you could be referring to this,

The Beijing Consensus?

Not sure of that or where you are going with it.

I merely show evidence that indicates he has IC connections.

Now we have to find out who put him up to talking to Trump underlings......... The Pot is getting awfully hot for the frogs!

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
If only someone could get #StefanHalper Trending on Twitter, I bet that would upset a LOT of people.

Hmmmmmmmmm.....

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: butcherguy

I wonder if his name will be blacked out in the upcoming IG report?

Probably. But what will it matter if the word is out anyway?

They should release it unredacted and put an end to this #.

I agree 100%. We indeed have more than we realize.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Ah, you f**kers are gonna persuade me to start another bullhorn for my sh*t. I am most likely on a "No Fly List" anyhow, so why not get people f**ked off on Twitter also.

Here, hold my beer....

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Very weird, let's me register but then the screen is dark gray as if there is some Java garbage trying to run.....

Oops...
edit on 11-5-2018 by rougeskut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

He has one mention at the leaky place:

22. (U) Ms. Ann-Louise Eksborg, Director General for the Swedish Radiation Safety Authority (SSM), chaired a roundtable meeting entitled, "Licensing of Geological Repositories." Speakers included Mr. Tero Varjoranta, Director, Nuclear Waste and Materials Regulation, Finnish Radiation and Nuclear Safety Authority (STUK); Ms. Geraldine Danclieux, of the Autorite de Surete Nucleaire (ASN) of France; Mr. Carl-Magnus Larsson, Director, Department of Radioactive Materials, SSM, in Sweden; and Mr. William Borchardt, EDO of NRC. Each of the speakers described his or her country's experience in licensing (or attempting to license) a geological repository. Mr. Varjoranta of STUK described the licensing process undertaken in Finland, which has resulted in the Onkalo repository, currently under construction in Olkiluoto, Finland (where the first EPR reactor is now being built). The repository is being constructed in bedrock granite; in addition to favourable geological conditions, Finland's seismology is also advantageous. Waste will ultimately be stored in large canisters of nearly pure copper. The French, according to Danclieux of ASN, are currently pursuing a license for a repository, and are particularly interested in a "reversal" system, featuring five layers of reversibility. She said closure of the eventual repository, although far off in the future, will also be considered. The French National Radioactive Waste Agency (ANDRA) has performed feasibility studies, and a legislative framework has been established. In June 2006, studies focusing on complementary forms of disposal were also conducted. As France continues with the licensing process, ANS will be involved in the ongoing international dialogue on regulatory issues surrounding geological repository development.
emphases mine

https://__._/plusd/cables/09UNVIEVIENNA476_a.html

Next to climate change, nuclear waste storage is one of the biggest generation-spanning issues facing the world.

The stakes are high; world powers like the US and the U.K get a fifth of their power from nuclear plants, while in France the share is 40 percent. This reliance makes the need for safe and sustinable storage obvious.

But it's a country with merely four plants that is pioneering long-term storage: Finland.

Onkalo, a “massive underground tomb” in Finland, has recently broken ground to store more than 6,500 tons of waste for at least 100,000 years. The Wall Street Journal has written an extensive article about the groundbreaking waste repository.

Finland’s "100’000-year tomb" for nuclear-waste storage is gaining the world’s admiration - Business Insider, Nordic

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Say Hallo if you get the time...

twitter.com...
edit on 11-5-2018 by rougeskut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Sounds like InfoWars is trying to piggyback off the popularity of the QAnon Movement! Or could be disinformation trying to slam AJ the same time as Q.
edit on 11-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Yup. Who didn't SuckerBorg pay off in the govt., to get his satellite sabotaged?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I think the white hats took it out as a preemptive strike against black hat infrastructure.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
BOOM! Senator Chuck Grassley Drops Atomic Sledgehammer on FBI – Requests FBI Reports and Testimony From Special Agent Joe Pientka…

Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley has just dropped a sunlight grenade into the prosecution of Michael Flynn with a jaw-dropping request letter (full pdf below) to FBI Director Christopher Wray. [Judiciary Link Here]

Within the letter Chairman Grassley outlines a prior briefing from fired FBI Director James Comey to the Senate Judiciary Committee, and contrasts the false presentations of Comey -regarding Michael Flynn- against recently known evidence.

Additionally, Grassley is requesting: ♦the transcription of the phone call(s) intercepted by the FBI between Flynn and Russian Ambassador Kislyak; ♦the FD 302’s written by the FBI in their interview with Michael Flynn; ♦and testimony from Special Agent Joe Pientka, likely the second FBI agent who was partnered with Peter Strzok for the Flynn interview.

The name of the second FBI agent was previously unknown, and it’s likely Chairman Grassley outed the name for a very specific reason. This is a BIG shot across the bow.

Grassley letter

edit on 11-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I hope it really hurt Suckerburg in the wallet!

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

You don't say:

The FBI has awarded 13 agents who were assigned to Maryland and the District one of the agency's highest honors for their roles in ending a 2007 standoff with a Prince George's County man who had threatened an armed confrontation with U.S. Capitol police.

In a ceremony last week at FBI Headquarters in the District, Director Robert S. Mueller III presented the Shield of Bravery to the agents, who were among scores of law enforcement officers who converged on a Forestville apartment where the man, Michael T. Smith, was holed up.

The agents honored for their part in ending the standoff were: Steven J. Binney, David L. Bonney, G. Joseph Bradley III, Jeffrey Cisar, Thomas E. Huegerich, Christopher Mayfield, Paul V. Miller, Kevin P. Murray (whose father accepted the award on his son's behalf), Joe Pientka III, Michael E. Saltz, Jae B. Shim, Robert B. Tucker and Kevin Vorndran. Maryland State Police Capt. Mark R. Gibbons was also awarded the FBI Shield of Bravery.
emphases mine

FBI Honors Officers in Fatal Forestville Shootout

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Dr. Corsi has written 30 or so best-selling books, inc Unfit for Command and Atomic Iran. His current book Killing the Deep State is a standalone work, not relying at all on Q.

He's very easy to watch, and between him and Dr. Gorka, they remind me of every one of my Ivy League Poly Sci and History professors.

As far as making money, viewers want a professional grade of presentation, and are willing to pay for it....voluntarily, what's wrong with that? If people want some Kosmic Klown in their parents basement with zero credentials and poor presentation skills, they are welcome to go watch that instead.

Also, you can't put a price on freedom and dedication, which most all of us share.
edit on 11-5-2018 by FlyingFox because: I said so

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
His current book Killing the Deep State is a standalone work, not relying at all on Q.

That's not true. He started it before Q (supposedly), but Q is referenced in his new book. Or at least he pitched it that way in one of his YouTube videos before the book release.

Personally, it's painful to listen to him so I reckon I'll never read any of his books.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Corsi and AJ just discredited Q with bogus intel and lies. That ship has sailed.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Sooo goolie !!

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Btw I didn't mean to hold you back keep digging you're doing a great job, sorry if that offended you wasn't meant to be offending. .

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Godfather III This confirms 100% that Q is legit. Nobody knew the FBI agents name until now. This world is gonna change.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Feel free to open a thread Xuen.

new topics

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join