It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
WOW this is not just a sex-cult
NXIVM filed a patent to "rehabilitate Luciferians". (Can't make this sh#t up).

PDF Patent File

Q was right when he/she said that this is MUCH deeper than we know. This is not just some offbeat sex cult. Filing this patent essentially admits that there are utter psychopaths called Luciferians. The invention is meant to determine whether these psychopaths are beyond hope or can be saved. INCREDIBLE.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Did someone here read the blind item on NXIVM? They mean the Olsen twins, correct? It all fits.

OK, that's creepy as hell. Remember, Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen started out as young children on Full House. I know they're adults now, but how old were they when the fell in with that type of crowd?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Imagine believing some internet celebrity gossip site is somehow relevant...

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Did someone here read the blind item on NXIVM? They mean the Olsen twins, correct? It all fits.

I think I might need more information on this item.

More pointers maybe. I mean, the twins have been in the biz for ever, and they are now in fashion (or try to be), have their own company (Twin Star or something).

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Skada

If they are involved, the brand should be something we could find.

Unless they weren't in that deep?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The A++ celebrtiy is one Bill Clinton. This cult got it start in Arkansas, if I remember correctly.

Also, I thought the sisters referred to are the Bronfman sisters who have already been implicated.

The Olsens were no doubt subjected to some messed up stuff when they were on that show. They could also be somehow mixed up in this.
edit on 10-5-2018 by CCKP72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

OK, that's creepy as hell. Remember, Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen started out as young children on Full House. I know they're adults now, but how old were they when the fell in with that type of crowd?

Remember Catherine Oxenberg, granddaughter to Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia and star the old TV show Dynasty?

Her daughter:

India Oxenberg ‘brainwashed’ by sex cult, family says

pagesix.com...

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CCKP72

Correct on the Bronfman girls.

With all the A-list people in on this, it'll be harder to determine who ISN'T part of it.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Still very coincidental Stormy D. has an "old surgery scar" (now covered by tats)...exactly the same size, shape and location as Keith Raniere's sex slave brands.
Coincidental, too, she once tweeted she feared she may have just joined a cult.

What are the odds of that?
edit on 10-5-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

No such thing as coincidence..

Q agrees.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I've also had the feeling that Q is just more than one person and to be honest logic enough if they need multiple sources to infiltrate. The information I think comes from different channels and maybe the anonymous group and JA and the intelligence have formed a group under one name Q .

I wouldn't be surprised if snowden also be part of that group. This probably means that when it's all over JA and Snowden have a deal going on ?

But that's just a wild guess.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Q has just posted a photo of the Marina Bay Sands in Sinagpore. Would have been more impressive if he'd posted it BEFORE the Trump-Kim meeting place announcement...

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under god, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. amen.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Happened across this from last year, that lists several companies under the NXIVM umbrella, and that NXIVM was trying to rebrand.

Rebranding NXIVM as a news outlet makes sense, but also seemed overly specific. But checking in with the cult’s dedicated watchdog shows that they have diversified into a number of specific audiences. The Source is designed to involve actors with this program, Exo/Eso is built around yoga, JNESS is a support group for women, and Society of Protectors is an analogous group of men defending the honor of men. God, they’re just terrible at names. It feels like they were always in a rush to get a new company out the door.

Maybe running down information on some of those associated groups might bear fruit.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Is that a ship?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Is that a ship?

It looks like one on all the other pics. Very strange design but i'm not an architect.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CCKP72

There have been rumors about things on the Full House set forever.

top topics

<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join