It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I'd love to see the spike in traffic stats for this guy's Twitter.

It makes me wonder if Q is doing a check to see how many are paying attention to Q posts.

Just measure the delta and subtract 15% for sh#tposters and you have your answer.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

I'd love to see the spike in traffic stats for this guy's Twitter.

It makes me wonder if Q is doing a check to see how many are paying attention to Q posts.

Just measure the delta and subtract 15% for sh#tposters and you have your answer.

I see it a little differently. We shouldn't heckle people who don't know who Q is. This behavior could force potentially undercover Q's to go dark.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
White House will host Facebook, Google and Amazon for AI summit

The Trump administration on Thursday will hear from almost 40 US tech companies about advances in artificial intelligence.

www.cnet.com...

I think that this a big story.
There is much about AI that we haven't been told.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Never said anything about heckling anyone.

I'm just curious to see the stats.

I always engage the doubters here positively, even when it's nonsense.

What's that old saying? You draw more flies with Hillary...or whatever...

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
If they have evidence of McCain supporting ISIS terrorists, he might actually commit suicide in order to avoid having to face justice. Or his co-conspirators may force things to make sure he doesn't turn on them.

When they finally do report his death, I'm going to be suspicious about if it really happened. Perhaps he doesn't want Trump at his funeral because he's afraid Trump will open the casket to see if McCain is really in there.

More likely: Cremation

no body to see, but I suppose one could test the ashes for dna comparison, unless fire really does destroy the dna in the bones that don't burn to ash have to be ground.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Looks like Rudy is gearing up for more then just the Mueller probe.
Trump attorney Giuliani resigns from private law firm

Rudy Giuliani resigned from his private law firm on Wednesday as he steps up his work as one of President Donald Trump’s personal attorneys in the Russia investigation.

The former New York mayor initially took an unpaid leave of absence last month from the New York office of Greenberg Traurig, but in a joint statement issued Thursday the firm and Giuliani confirmed the separation was permanent.

“In light of the pressing demands of the Mueller investigation, I believe it is in everyone’s best interest that I make it a permanent resignation,” Giuliani said, referring to special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe. “This way, my sole concentration can be on this critically important matter for our country.”

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Sorry it wasn't directed at you but i read a few responses on different Twitter accounts that Q linked where anons went way overboard.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Looks like Rudy is gearing up for more then just the Mueller probe.

What? Did you not read your own source?

In light of the pressing demands of the Mueller investigation, I believe it is in everyone’s best interest that I make it a permanent resignation...This way, my sole concentration can be on this critically important matter for our country

He is gearing up to deal with the Mueller probe, specifically. He said so.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Well this could confirm that the rumors about John Kerry's son in law Dr. Brian Vala Nahed never met with Javad zarif.

We'll see , in the end it all fits perfectly together.

edit on 0b13America/ChicagoThu, 10 May 2018 12:48:13 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 10 May 2018 12:48:13 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I'm always thinking 5 steps ahead.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Giuliani was part of 9-11 - Giuliani is part of "Q's" Plan

which one are we supposed to believe today?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I wonder who this top aide *cough* traitor *cough* is. Exclusive: Iraq used Baghdadi aide's phone to capture Islamic State commanders

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi agents are holding a top aide to Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, and used an app on his mobile phone to lure four commanders from the group into a trap, a security advisor to the Iraqi government said on Thursday.

Ismail al-Eithawi, who also uses the alias Abu Zaid al-Iraqi, was captured in February in Turkey by Turkish authorities and handed over to Iraqi agents, Iraqi security advisor Hisham al-Hashimi told Reuters on Thursday.

Hashimi described Eithawi as a direct aide to Islamic State leader Baghdadi, responsible for funds transfers to the group’s bank accounts in different countries.

Iraqi agents used the Telegram messaging app on Eithawi’s mobile phone to lure other Islamic State commanders to cross the border from Syria into Iraq, where they were captured, Hashimi said. Those held include Saddam Jamal, a Syrian who served as the group’s governor of Syria’s eastern Euphrates region.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

How was Giuliani part of 9-11?

I'm just a dumb Russian bot.

Need more MEMES! Johnny 5-eyes is ALIVE!!

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: XAnarchistX

How was Giuliani part of 9-11?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Nurse charged in McMaster's father's death.

Remember the discussion and timing of this? It appears she falsified records among other things to make it appear she handled the situation appropriately.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Follow the wives ...

Isn't it so very sweet that they try so hard to humanize Huma? She and Georgina Chapman are just the best of buds now, and their little boys have playdates! It's like Huma's an average mommy and stuff. But the two kids don't go to the same school ...

I like the compare and contrast of Huma's whining about the situation with Georgina. At least Georgina seems to actually be wounded in her quotes while Huma just sounds like she's whining and doesn't get why no one really sympathizes with her at all.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I didn't say that... only quoting what I have seen others here say before, and other rightist reactionary conspiracies

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

And after waiting for the anticipated reply .... Nothing Burger .... LOL

Anarchists only do well in groups lol

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Re Q team having Round-Robin approach, taking in turns to post; I don't believe so.

I think it works like this:

1) There are 4 to 7 team members of Q (from prev thread deductions) including team leader,
2) "Q+" is their superior ( we assume this to be Mattis),
3) "Q Delta" is either a European sub-team or someone undercover in blackhats camp,
4) Q post headers give the following info:
a) !4pRcUA0lBE is the Q login username; hence this changes when board moves, or when password compromised,
b) 591fce is an identifier given to the hardware used for that particular login and is used as a check on whether compromised if 2 people logged in with the same username. This is useful as the combination of (a) and (b) help us tie down a group of posts to one Q member on one device. E.g. Q member 1 using his phone. If Q1 used his desktop or Q2 used his iPad then (b) would be different. When Q logs out and back in (b) changes!
c) Is the post number on the chan board, allowing it to be held in sequence with other chan user posts,
d) the lil briefcase is a link to where the chan board archives the post to - in case of board crash,
e) date and time stamp - self explanatory.

The combination of (a) and (b) gives us insight as a group of posts made by 1 Q member on one device is therefore the same physical chan login and those posts are likely to be related in ways that may not seem obvious - because that Q member is likely to be working on one action list item when logging in to post.

Note that there was one occurrence of 2 Q physical logins at the same time. This gave us a proof that either Q is more than one person or Q is using more than one device to login with.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

DAMN!...I'm glad you're here!

top topics

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join