It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well if someone is interested you can watch some of the 4-6% having a meltdown under the 5 ISIS leader captured POTUS tweet. They seriously argue that Obama did the hard work before Trump. WTF! Push your party lines aside because this is a f#cking amazing thing to accomplish in just under 2 years of office. The stupidity it burns.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Hearing that John Kerry, Obama, the UK, Germany and France are unhappy with a Trump's decision on Iran makes me tinkle a little bit in my pants everytime I think about it.

I read French and German MSM today. They are burning with rage. They say that America must be isolated because its "selfish" and threatens the whole world. Remember how they said Trumps dealing with NK is a threat to world peace? Im really happy about this. The evil empire is losing one basis of threat after the other.

Are the leaders of France (Macron) and Germany (Merkel), what we in America would label as "Democrats"? Sure seems and sounds like they are. Slow to learn.. with hand always extended, in want of something.

They've been given welfare by the United States for decades now and they're not getting it any longer. It's like taking food stamps away from people who are fully capable to work yet keep having kids to get more free handouts. I'm fed up with the rest of the world free-loading off the American people. France and Germany are no longer our allies. Somehow Obama and Clinton have aligned them with the Iranians and the terrorists, convinced them to let the muslims and terrorists in to destroy their countries and way of lives and hate the United States. I say we pull out of the U.N. and keep our money at home. We then need to arrange new allies in our fight to get rid of the rich who are pulling all the strings. If we can get Trump a second term, I think that happens before he is out of office. I also think his daughter could run after he is finished an win to be the first Female President. Not even joking around when I say that.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

New Q.
edit on 10-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Remember the traitor pic with 4 people in Syria? My guess is that at least 1 of them got captured.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

THE_47th

Backup pic just in case.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
White House will host Facebook, Google and Amazon for AI summit

The Trump administration on Thursday will hear from almost 40 US tech companies about advances in artificial intelligence.

www.cnet.com...

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Mohammad Javad Zarif is Iran's foreign minister.

This is the article linked to in that tweet:

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran on Monday confirmed media reports that Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif had met with former US Secretary of State John Kerry in New York two weeks ago to salvage the 2015 nuclear deal, but meantime, stressed that the minister has had no meeting with the Trump administration officials.
"We don’t see the US just as Mr. Trump; the United States is not just the current ruling administration and there are many figures who have different views on international and regional issues," Foreign Ministry Spokesman Bahram Qassemi said.

He described Kerry as a political figure somehow aware of issues related to Iran who can leave major influence on the US public opinion, and said, "During the trip (to New York), a meeting was held (between Zarif) with Kerry, although you know that at present, Kerry doesn’t hold any government post."

Qassemi said that the nuclear deal was certainly one of the issues raised during the Zarif-Kerry meeting, but meantime underlined that "during the trip no talks and meeting was held with the US officials".

The US media reports said last week that Kerry reportedly met Zarif at the United Nations in New York for a second meeting in as many months amid threats by US President Donald Trump to withdraw from the nuclear agreement by May 12.

According to the Boston Globe, the Obama administration's top diplomat has also met with German President Frank-Walter Steinmeir, French President Emmanuel Macron on two occasions, and spoken on the phone with EU's foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini in an attempt to save the agreement that he spent years negotiating with other world leaders.

Western media reports claimed last week that Trump has “all but decided” to withdraw from the agreement, formally known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, and to allow nuclear-related sanctions on Iran that were suspended under the nuclear deal to snap back into effect.

Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister Seyed Abbas Araqchi warned on Sunday that abrogation of the internationally-accepted 2015 nuclear deal would endanger the non-proliferation mechanism in the world and stir more crises in the region.

"The nuclear deal, before anything else, is a security agreement in area of non-proliferation and any move against it will weaken the non-proliferation mechanism and exacerbate crises in the region and will confront all of us with the two choices of security and insecurity," Araqchi said at a meeting with his Swedish counterpart Annika Soder in Tehran.

He also warned that any attempt to link the nuclear deal with other issues and ignore the US violation of the agreement is a wrong approaches and will further complicate the regional and international situation.

"The nuclear deal is a colossal historical experience and choice and its success in light of collective efforts and support will ensures the interests for entire world," Araqchi said.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It seems that the Iranians are woefully ignorant of how this country works.

Kerry has nil influence and is rather despised in this country.

Well, unless your living under a rock.. But by all means, keep digging Kerry's 'grave' for him. muahaha

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
We already know Schiffty is an idiot but this is kinda hilarious. Congress Releases All 3,500 "Russian" Facebook Ads

It has been more than a month since Republicans on the House Intel Committee officially ended the probe into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 election, and roughly a week since they released an unredacted version of their investigative report that revealed more lies told by top FBI officials.

So it's understandable that Democrats on the Intel committee are chomping at the bit to revive the anti-Russia hysteria. And in their latest attempt, Democrats have finally released all of the more than 3,500 Russian-bought Facebook ads that purportedly swayed the 2016 vote in Trump's favor. Of course, anti-Russia sentiment, which seemed ubiquitous just six short months ago, has more recently faded from view as the public has realized that there's "no 'there' there," as FBI special agent Peter Strzok said in a tweet to his mistress.

But after seeing the ads, which are sorted by the time during which they ran, it's impossible to believe the Russians didn't have something to do with it. After all, instead of running ads that blatantly supported President Trump, most of the ads we found supported progressive causes like Black Lives Matter and gay rights - causes which President Trump unambiguously supports, right?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Interesting recent Q post.

In reference to noname, Q is implying he's trying to fake his own death?

Fascinating.. So where else does noname own land?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Rather interesting that it's "Russia is messing in our affairs" here in America.

And while HIlltard was in New Zealand, and Australia she was pushing a "China is messing in your affairs" theme.

I detect a theme for the left, but they have the audacity to say the right is the warmongers?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
Interesting recent Q post.

In reference to noname, Q is implying he's trying to fake his own death?

Fascinating.. So where else does noname own land?

Medfags(not an insult) on 8 confirmed that his diagnose is not consistent with his behavior and he should already be dead by now. I don't believe for even a second that he is really terminally ill.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Slightly OT but if someone knows a symbol like a V with 3 circles please hit me up. It's a V with a circle above both lines that form the V and beneath the middle where the lines of the V converge.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Obama was the worst CiC we have ever had! I can’t even count how many times my superiors told us that we had to obey him as CiC even tho they did not trust him at all.

I’ve spoken with many liberal, Obama voting Marines and myself included in this assessment: Obama hated us. He disrespected our brothers on Marine One, at WH, at Camp David, etc.

It was my superiors collective belief, some liberal & some conservative, that the Marine Corps Infantry was purposefully hamstrung to keep us from defeating the Taliban, ISIS and AQ during his 8yrs as CiC.

Especially after Benghazi (failure to use FAST Marines from Spain to assist!) & of course aiding the Taliban with their men being exchanged for Bergdahl (Deserter & TRAITOR!)
Lots of left leaning Marines woke up to this blatant sabotage of our strength.

Semper Fidelis

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

So, if in fact he does, the average time-span is 16 months. He was diagnosed in July of last year. He should be expiring around Octobre, if he goes the full 16.

Interesting article from early 2000's about him and other cancers.

ABC article on noname and previous cancers

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 429643 1358706 📁 NEW
mobile.twitter.com...
Names?
No Name prev meeting(s)?
Panic?
Discussions of death/funeral?
Medical or escape?
Now comes the pain.
Q

NONAME

Q !2jsTvXXmXs 68 📁
Today, EVIL lost control / leverage of Iran.
Today, POTUS took control of Iran.
Suicide watch.
Bigger than people can imagine.
Treason is 1/10th.
Suicide watch.
Q

edit on 10-5-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

There's no way Zarif came to those conclusions on his own. That statement, which is completely treasonous for any U.S. components, was more than likely prepared for him to release.

This is when the link to the NY Times comes in..

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Wait what? Former FBI Director Comey Consulted with Mueller on Russia Testimony

A government watchdog group revealed Thursday that former FBI Director James Comey was advised by senior FBI officials to seek Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s advice prior to testifying before “any congressional committee” about President Donald Trump’s campaign and its alleged collusion with Russia’s meddling in the 2016 presidential election, according to new emails obtained by Judicial Watch reveal.

Comey was also advised to seek Mueller’s counsel on the circumstances surrounding his firing by Trump before providing testimony to Congress, the Department of Justice emails obtained by Judicial Watch reveal. It is the first time evidence reveals there was coordination between the Special Counsel and Comey in the long drawn out controversial Mueller investigation.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
If they have evidence of McCain supporting ISIS terrorists, he might actually commit suicide in order to avoid having to face justice. Or his co-conspirators may force things to make sure he doesn't turn on them.

When they finally do report his death, I'm going to be suspicious about if it really happened. Perhaps he doesn't want Trump at his funeral because he's afraid Trump will open the casket to see if McCain is really in there.

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join